Who are the treehuggers in rock creek

Posted in the Arnett Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#1 Sep 21, 2012
I have heard that there are a lot of treehuggers in the rock creek area....is it true and if so,, who are they
stranger danger

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Sep 21, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
I have heard that there are a lot of treehuggers in the rock creek area....is it true and if so,, who are they
No one knows them.they aren't locals. The just come from out of state shake up in a house and try to push their views on everyone.
Just wondering

Charleston, WV

#3 Sep 22, 2012
Oh wow...I was told several of them are locals......where do they stay when they come from out of state.......do they stay with locals with they come.......seems like they are causing lots of problems for our coal miners.....I was just trying to figure out why
I heard

Charleston, WV

#4 Sep 22, 2012
I heard the treehuggers are planning a big camping and training event at rock creek on oct 19-27 and they are planning on taking action against a coal mine again like they did this past summer down in Boone County....looks like rock creel will be real busy in a few weeks
2 posts removed
I heard

Charleston, WV

#7 Sep 24, 2012
Are they coming now...have you seen people recently coming ino that area....when they came ino SummeRsville last summer they had known sex offenders with them.....one that to arrested in Boone county for trespassing on a mine site was re arrested for failing to register as a sex offender...I think he wasfom Florida it comes to WV often
who cares

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 24, 2012
They dont bother no one. You all are just stiring up shit
Treehuggerhunter

Marion, OH

#9 Sep 24, 2012
Yes we are stirring up SHIT!!! They bother ALOT of people! I guess walking onto to a mine site, sitting in trees on a mine site or chaining themselves to a coal barge isn't bothering anyone. They have been able to get by with their actions in the past without much of a fight from the community but that ended the day the walk on Hobet! We are here to stand against them and will every chance we get. I'm sure if their presence in your community doesn't bother you, you are one of their supporters.
1 post removed
Care

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Sep 24, 2012
Regardless of their agenda, it is troubling that they are in the community. They are NOT members of this community! They don't pay taxes! It has been proven that criminals are among them.
I heard

Charleston, WV

#12 Sep 24, 2012
Just google the name Bryan Garcia....he was arrested at hobet mining on July 28 for tree sitting thus trespassing.....when he was released at his hearing, two days later he was re arrested for failing to register as a sex offender...he comes to all the events in west Virginia including some of those by the coal over mountain watch grop out of rock creek......FYI.....the volunteer house that Juior Walk runs at Rock Creek was the volunteer house or the RAMPS campaign back in July...all the treehuggers at Kanawha Stae Forest had that phone number written on their arms with marker so that they coulD call it if they were arrested or in trouble.......THEY DO A LOT OF THINGS OUT OF THE ROCK CREEK LOCATIONS
1 post removed
Treehuggerhunter

Cleveland, OH

#14 Sep 25, 2012
I know of about 3 locations the huggers are staying...I know of Ford Addition and Right Hand Fork and Coal River Mountain Watch building in Naoma...any one in the area want to give up some more info on these people...we need all the help from that area that we can get it....I know the community could not possibly want these people there....I promise you that we will stand and fight with you...we just need the info.
Treehuggerhunter

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2012
The first house as you cross the bridge into Ford Addition...it kinda is back some from the road...Who lives there??
Emptier

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Sep 26, 2012
Not sure but most of the out of towners are not there anymore. they moved on up the hollow to the Davis place
Whothefuckru

Paducah, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2012
My cousin lives in that house, she just moved here from Charleston. She doesn't associate with any one here, her husband and her moved closer to his work in the mines here on Coal River. Dont go over there snooping around because she'll blow your fucking head off, and they just installed security on that house too. She's paranoid because they lived in the city so long in Charleston. And BTW....I support the treehuggers, even though yes, my cousin's husband works on the strip. Some of the treehuggers are life long locals, including me, but from the tone of your questions, and the look of your IP, YOU ARENT local. This is where I live, and I dont want it torn up and polluted. So mind your own fucking business Trehuggerhunter, because not ALL of us are sworn to "non-violence" I promise you, if you come to my house to harm me or harrass me, it will be your last stop in Rock Creek. Is that why you are asking where all the treehuggers live? Are you planning home invasions or violence on them? You know, the police read this stuff, and for all of you people asking for addresses and giving out addresses, I hope nothing happens to anyone of them, because your fucking door will be the first one the Justice Depatment comes knocking on.
Treehuggerhunter

United States

#18 Sep 28, 2012
Yes I am very aware law enforcement has access to read this just like anyone else...the only person on here indicating any type of violence is YOU!!! Let me see your cousin will blow someone's head off and if I come knocking on your door it would be the last door I knock on...so just maybe your door will be the first one the Justice Department knocks on!!! You are correct I am not a local but as you can read the post several locals DO NOT support the treehuggers that have moved into their community. Actually, they state they are very concerned about it.
whothefuckru

Beckley, WV

#19 Sep 28, 2012
I'm not the one asking for people's names and addresses so I can hunt them. YOU are. And yes, it is within my right if you come to my house or my cousins with the intent of a home invasion, or to do us ANY physical harm, we will DEFEND ourselves. YOUR chosen name on this thread is TrehuggerHUNTER you fucking moron. The police or Justice Department can knock on my door, drug test me, fingerprint me, put me on a lie detector, take DNA....whatever they need to do. I am a law abiding citizen with an opinion, that YOU are threatening to "HUNT" me down for. I dont care who supports my political views, local or non-local. Why dont you try forming a drug task force in your area, and "hunt" some of those people. I'm sure you have a problem there. Trust me, WE all have that type of problem in our area, it's a plague! Do something for your own community. I'm actually going to notify law enforcement of this post and the fact that you are encouraging local "treehuggers" to be "hunted". So that if something happens to Debbie or Junior Walk or my innocent cousin, whom by the way has nothing to do with this, they can pin it on you Treehuggerhunter. As for the police and Justice Department, I WELCOME their presence in my home and community, I thank God for them. And, BTW there is security cameras on my house too Mr. Hunter, so there will be NO doubt of any statement that I have to give to the police, it will all be on camera. This is all just to let you know that the treehuggers in Rock Creek aren't the usual Hippie kids that you brave hunters are use to beating up at protests. I'm a TRUE, home grown, mountaineer that will defend my home, land, family, and life from some white trash, close minded, liquored up bully. So stay the fuck away from my house!
Treehuggerhunter

Medina, OH

#20 Sep 29, 2012
First of all, the only comments on here about home invasion or physical harm were posted by you, not me!!! Second, if you feel so threatened by my screen name "Treehuggerhunter" and feel you need to report this post to law enforcement please do so. I have made no threats on here! I am thankful for our law enforcement agencies and all they do as well. As for your comment " white trash, close minded, liquored up bully", I am college educated and very open minded.
Liquored up bully, NOT! I stand for COAL, just as you stand for your organizations. Also, it's not Mr. "Hunter", it's Mrs. "Hunter"!
Anonymous

Charleston, WV

#21 Sep 29, 2012
Mrs Hunter I do believe whothefuckru feels slightly threatened. I don't think he understands that Coal people are not law breaking individuals who gather together, decided what gender they want to portray, eating out of garbage cans, drinking rottgut beer(all they can afford, no jobs) bedding each other (again without care of gender)and training in civil disobiedience and how to crap out of a tree. Coal people are the ones who are going to help out the locals that don't want the bad neighbors, I guess that makes the Coal People the new Community Watch!!
whothefuckru

Beckley, WV

#22 Sep 29, 2012
Well, congrats on your college education. I have one too. It don't make you special. It makes you a snobby ass, white trash, closed minded, liquored up bully. That's all. I'm guessing you aren't local, but close. Maybe Beckley. That's the problem with you people in Beckley. You have always come down here, used this place for jobs, and drove back home with your nose in the air, while we live down here with the pollution, blasting, and dust, and not a dime of tax money to show for it. Meanwhile Beckley has skating parks, swimming pools, theaters, malls, local law enforcement, public water and sewer....the finest things that Coal River's tax money can buy. You coal lovers are SO eager to say that WV is coal (even though we are the MOUNTAIN STATE, and I'll bet you'll being cheering for those MOUNTAINeers today), but we are deprived of ALL of these things. NOT SOME, ALLLLLLL. I'm not against coal. Just strip mining, and irresponsible underground mining. When laws aren't followed, people DIE. Miners and citizens alike. But hey, what do you care, you're NOT local. Chances are you'll never be flooded our poisoned from your well water. But the people here on Coal River are dropping like flies. Not fast enough for you though huh? That makes you WORSE than a snobby ass, white trash, close minded, liquored up bully, in my book that makes you an accomplice to the murder of men, women, and children. BTW I dont care if you are a Mrs. or not. Guess what, I'm a Mrs. too. To me, that makes it even worse that you dont give a shit about human life. Shame on you, us women are supposed to GIVE life, and nurture. Just keep on "hunting" I hope you find what you are "hunting" for.
whothefuckru

Beckley, WV

#23 Sep 29, 2012
Ha Ha mostconcerned!!!!! You are a HUGE failure at your job if you are keeping out bad neighbors. Coal River is flooded with druggies, along with the rest of WV. No, mostconcerned. The ONLY thing you are concerned about is your husband going to work so you can fuck his best friend while he's gone earning you a pay check. Or so you can skip on over to the trashy parts of the neighborhood, and buy pills. I see it all the time. I can name a dozen of you off the top of my head that do both of these things while your husbands are gone to work. I suggest you both get a job to occupy your time.
wow

Beckley, WV

#24 Sep 29, 2012
whothefuckru couldnt have said it any better.you be my hero.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Thu Fairlady 4,140
Really Jun 21 Paul Masley 9
Not Fair Jun 21 Paul Masley 64
feed store Jun 19 mechanic 1
1st Jeep Wrangler Rave Jun 16 Jeep lover 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun 14 freddy 1,771
Artie Music Thread Jun 12 Musikologist 2

Arnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnett Mortgages