Hollie Burnside

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

I need all your info on what has happened down there with the horses. i have read so many things, and have been lied to by the law apparently last summer. Last summer they told they had it all under control and that bob was giving up all his horses but 10. After they were very rude to me because I stood up for the horses they lied to me to shut me up. You all know i took good care of those horses when i was there, i know each and everyone of them, my heart hurts for them and I tried to get them help so many times that i cried. and I really want to know where they are, how many was or is still at Bob's? Where is Herb? Have the horses been getting out and crossing the road? Has the ACO been feeding them hay like they say they have been? I don't see how they could be feeding them if they are stilll starving? Please, What is going on down there?
gone

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2012

they came and got all the horses last week I think I was on the 5th of April there was about 7 or 8 different trailers there getting them all, I'm glad they are gone maybe they can be well taken care of now.

“Mountaineers are always Free”

Since: Apr 12

West Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

gone wrote:
they came and got all the horses last week I think I was on the 5th of April there was about 7 or 8 different trailers there getting them all, I'm glad they are gone maybe they can be well taken care of now.
I am glad they are gone too, but, where did they go? what did the trucks look like? What kind of trucks? What color? Were the horses still starving? The ACO was supposed to be taking care of them, I was told a lie apparently, I'm so upset about all this. I have cried all morning, I tried to help those horses so many times and still nothing?
gone

Fayetteville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

the trucks was all different and they all had trailers, thats all I know.

“Mountaineers are always Free”

Since: Apr 12

West Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

gone wrote:
the trucks was all different and they all had trailers, thats all I know.
thanks for yor info
hate nosey people

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

Hollie Burnside wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks for yor info
You have no Idea how much shit you have caused! If you had seen the way that bunch chased those Horses until they fell and then drug them with 4-wheelers you would have been proud of your self I guess! You took care of them all right, went down there and burned some old boards and cleaned up a little and didn't do one damn thing you were suppose to for the Horse as payment per your agreement. "If something isn't done, three Horses a day are going to die"! Isn't that what you wrote and told the Sherriff?? If that was the fact,then after about two weeks at that time all of them would have been dead! BTW,no one helped him feed those Horses this winter,no one bought feed and Hay for them and they survived,..that is until those two crooked Deputies took and sold them to the Slaughter pins,...15 beautiful Horses!! All that old Man lived for!! I hope the Hell you are happy now!!!
hate nosey people

Nitro, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2012

gone wrote:
Karmas a Bitch ya know,...Jarrels arn't exempt from it either,..just remember that,...
Serious

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

If you read the paper the sheriff is boarding those horses. They WANT to sell them to pay off their boarding rent and food fees. All 15 are healt and fat. It was in today's paper.
nosey jarrells

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

gary jarrell has his nose stuck in everybodys elses buissnuss in dry creek ,like he is the mayor of the town or something,he keep it up and he might just get that nose flattened by someone who can and will do it for him
postal customer

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THERE is a federal post office in that store and you CANNOT STOP SOMEONE FROM USING THAT POST OFFICE,you can tell them no that cannot be a customer of the store BUT you cannot stop them from using the post office,i done called several agencies who have told me this and said if he gives me any more trouble that he can be arressted for it,stop tying to be wyatt earpp of raliegh county and start acting like goober off of the andy griffith show like you need to cause you sure look the part
Truth

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

postal customer wrote:
OH AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW THERE is a federal post office in that store and you CANNOT STOP SOMEONE FROM USING THAT POST OFFICE,you can tell them no that cannot be a customer of the store BUT you cannot stop them from using the post office,i done called several agencies who have told me this and said if he gives me any more trouble that he can be arressted for it,stop tying to be wyatt earpp of raliegh county and start acting like goober off of the andy griffith show like you need to cause you sure look the part
You must be a real prize winner to not be wanted around a business. What are you... A thief, nasty, or obnoxious?
Pissed

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Serious wrote:
If you read the paper the sheriff is boarding those horses. They WANT to sell them to pay off their boarding rent and food fees. All 15 are healt and fat. It was in today's paper.
Believe what you want to,the horses are on a dry lot with not a blade of fresh grass,...the paper is only printing what the crooks at the sheriffs dept are telling them to print,..the reporter refused to hear Bob's side of the story,...you'll see in the end that someone within the Sheriff's dept is profiting from this,if I could rent out pasture for that kind of money I'd be in Hog Heaven,they might as well be concrete!! Horses need more than just Hay and Grain,..they need fresh grass,...Bob has 70 acres of good pasture right now, a few weeds mixed in but, it's a Hell of a lot better than what they have where they are at,...oh, and BTW,...What do you mean Healthy and fat? They were healthy enough to be run like Hell from the 4-wheelers those ASS HOLES chased them with and they didn't die so they must have been in pretty dam good shape to begin with.
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

@Hate Nosey People,"You have no Idea how much shit you have caused! If you had seen the way that bunch chased those Horses until they fell and then drug them with 4-wheelers you would have been proud of your self I guess!"
Your an asshole like the rest of the people who watch on the side lines and do nothing.
I am more then willing to talk to you In person concerning this matter. I didn't start this, Bob Daniel did!!!!!!!By starving his horses to death.
Sos top hiding behind this forom and tell me who you are your number and I will call you and we can discuss it, or better yet we can meet in person.
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

@Pissed, give me an address and I will go see for myself and i will do my darndest to make it better for the horses.
And I guess by your alls comments you stood and watched with your mouths shut while the horses were being chased down.
That doesn't surprise me.
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

@hate nosey people
You are so ignorant!!!!!!to this situation. I spent my own money on lice dust, wound medicine, and i doctored everyone of those horses, all 50, when there was 50. You don't know what i did for those horses bc like so many, you sit around and do nothing except run your pie hole.
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

@hate nosey people
You shouldn't be making public threats on here either. Shows how smart you are.
Hate nosey people

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Hollie wrote:
@hate nosey people
You shouldn't be making public threats on here either. Shows how smart you are.
Okay,....I heard you wrote a letter and said that three horses a day were going to die if something wasn't done,...how many died?,...Shouldn't have taken long for all of them to be gone,...lets see,....in 17 days that would have been all of them,...I've been around those Horses a long time,...you ain't even from here,....you came down here and started some shit that has back fired on the Horses that you are saying that you set out to save! Don't you have a job? Don't you have something better to do than start a bunch of shit because you didn't get your way?? I don't need to talk to or meet you,...I know the Truth!!
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Hate nosey people wrote:
<quoted text>Okay,....I heard you wrote a letter and said that three horses a day were going to die if something wasn't done,...how many died?,...Shouldn't have taken long for all of them to be gone,...lets see,....in 17 days that would have been all of them,...I've been around those Horses a long time,...you ain't even from here,....you came down here and started some shit that has back fired on the Horses that you are saying that you set out to save! Don't you have a job? Don't you have something better to do than start a bunch of shit because you didn't get your way?? I don't need to talk to or meet you,...I know the Truth!!
You apparently hear alot of things, that IS NOT what I SAID!!!!!You know nothing!!!!Your another idiot!!!!!!I Know That!!!!So Shove it!!!!
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Hate nosey people wrote:
<quoted text>Okay,....I heard you wrote a letter and said that three horses a day were going to die if something wasn't done,...how many died?,...Shouldn't have taken long for all of them to be gone,...lets see,....in 17 days that would have been all of them,...I've been around those Horses a long time,...you ain't even from here,....you came down here and started some shit that has back fired on the Horses that you are saying that you set out to save! Don't you have a job? Don't you have something better to do than start a bunch of shit because you didn't get your way?? I don't need to talk to or meet you,...I know the Truth!!
Since you have been around those horses for so long, then why didn't you help Bob take care of them? Oh wait, you just sit back and let those horses suffer also, I got two words for you, and I can't type them here. One starts with an "F" and the other with a "Y". MY JOB!!IS HORSES!!!!
Hollie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2012

Hate nosey people wrote:
Also "you ain't even from here" Got news for you, I am from there, I have family all over Raliegh, Logan and Kanawa countys and I visit them!!!!!!on a relgular basis!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arnett Discussions

Search the Arnett Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 min West Virginia Landowner 51,750
billy humphreys (Jul '13) 4 hr Noooowaaaayyyy 75
Old friend 4 hr Here and there 5
why do they take so long (Dec '12) Wed wow 15
Lennie 111 Wed Ali 3
Michelle akers Walker Wed ouch 11
miners vacation at the beach Wed LOL 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arnett Jobs

•••