cant believe it

Ansted, WV

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Has anyone seen james clay and that amanda women lately they are some nasty people. They have bags and blanket over every window in there house and the kids go around nasty 2. James wasnt raised like that . Its awful that they live like that and he works everyday in the coal mines.
who

Beckley, WV

#2 Nov 4, 2010
what james clay are you talking about??
cant believe it

Ansted, WV

#3 Nov 5, 2010
James Clay that lives in Arnett below the church on the hill.
james clay

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Feb 9, 2011
if u don't like the way i live dont warry about the way i f#$#$#$ live cause u r a big fat lier .
casuse u r a chicken shit if u cant talk to me about it and futher more its non of your f***** buiness and the kids are non for your busness eather
james an amanda clay

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Feb 9, 2011
its sad people have nothing better to do than to keep up with our lives an not there own its call jealousy an the only reason for blankets is to keep perves like u from looking into our house but everyone plastics windows dumbass an if you have time to keep up with me an him maybe you can get a job an u call yourself a christian haha i laugh at that but i have better things to do than to be on here on computer talking shit its called raising a family something you know nothing about an my kids are none of your busness try to keep up with your own oh an show the cops all you want ive got a tape of ur son saying he did throw things at my car an my lawyer will deal with that but my kids are none of your business an if you have any balls come say it to my face my kids are my life an i wont put up with some low life talking junk bout them so grow up get a life an try to mind your dam business an stay the hell out of mine
dennis cantley

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Feb 25, 2011
I have known james and his family for years they are all good people and james has been a friend of mine for years also and i know that jams and his wife take very good care of there kids and i know that if somebody was talking shit about my daughter or her mommy i would not be as calm as what they are right now what is it with people that have to start rumors and lies on others to make themselfs look a little better in life......
2 posts removed
cant believe it

Charleston, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2013
hmmmmm.... 2 1/2 years later

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Missy 4,200
coal river Aug 10 jyu 8
Really Aug 1 Sandman 11
Hawthorne Mini Mart Jul 30 lucy 4
Mattsville road Jul 25 Local guy 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jun '17 freddy 1,771
anyone know what happend to Sean Musick? (Nov '13) Jun '17 Dokes 2

Arnett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnett Mortgages