Will you vote for Norman M. for Chief...

Will you vote for Norman M. for Chief of Police next election (if held today)

Created by Poll_watcher on May 2, 2013

105 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

fyouuuuu

New Iberia, LA

#1 May 2, 2013
N.M is beyound crazy. The man needs medication.
for sure

Lake Charles, LA

#2 May 3, 2013
yes.i would vote him back in.
my opinion

United States

#3 May 3, 2013
Yes
God lover

United States

#5 May 3, 2013
I Would and i dont even live there! Mouilles' Rock! Go Norman
Mini me

United States

#6 May 4, 2013
I would vote Norman back in? U say that he's crazy? Maybe so but I say this. Everybody who voted Barrack "HUSSAIN"Obama in as the President of this country is CRAZY. Even more the second time.
Who Dat

United States

#7 May 5, 2013
Yes indeed !! Norman is a great person that would give u the shirt off his back to help u !! There isn't many People that would do that anymore !! Most People are looking to receive not give back !! Sad Sad world we living in these days !!
amen

Lake Charles, LA

#8 May 13, 2013
my vote is for norman
Bobby

United States

#9 Jul 5, 2013
Andy Lorah will be running fir chief in Krotz Springs.
umm yeah

Opelousas, LA

#10 Jul 11, 2013
Norman is a really nice guy, and never had a personal issue with him. But if someone qualified runs against him, they will get my vote. We need someone who will work on getting these punk ass thieves off the streets and quit letting them walk.
K.S.

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Who Dat wrote:
Yes indeed !! Norman is a great person that would give u the shirt off his back to help u !! There isn't many People that would do that anymore !! Most People are looking to receive not give back !! Sad Sad world we living in these days !!
Not most people. Maybe you should find better group to hang with. Good luck, there's still many good folks around.
Jonn Q Public

United States

#13 Nov 19, 2013
Not no but he'll NO!!!
Didn't vote for him the first time an wouldn't do it this time if he did run!
JC Melancon got my vote hands down!!!!
fans

Broussard, LA

#14 Nov 22, 2013
Only reason why y'all want to vote him back in is because he lets people get away with everything!!! Dude is a joke! Knows nothing about the law! His cops know nothing as well!
Knows better

United States

#15 Dec 5, 2013
Hell no! He didn't get my vote back then and he dang sure won't get it now. He doesn't have the slightest clue about how to be a police officer, much less the chief! He's ignorant and has absolutely no skills or even common sense for that matter. He actually gets mad at his officers for attempting to do their job and allows the town to control him and that police department. It's a small town so of course everyone knows someone who could get them out of a ticket or a slap on the wrist for not abiding by the law but when you allow every person to do as they please just because they know someone, nothing changes. Norman needs to stick to towing and leave law enforcement to people who actually know a thing or two about it and have an actual interest in cleaning up the town.
To hot to handle

United States

#17 Dec 8, 2013
Suzy was the best chief and I wouldn't vote Norman in if my life depended on it.It went to his head just like all the other gun hoe mo-fo,s I know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kalan Cormier 7 hr Jokes on him 7
Arnaudville chief of police Thu zack 2
Cops in PB Jul 25 Men 6
Fire District # 2 (Nov '15) Jul 24 I speAk 3
News Murder Arrests Made in 2005 Cold Case (Aug '08) Jul 22 Ridiculous 20
Guillory nuts Jul 19 GodDontSleep 2
Garage sale Saturday Jul 15 Flash_62 3

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance