Michael stelly - crackhead

Michael stelly - crackhead

Posted in the Arnaudville Forum

Concerned

Lafayette, LA

#1 Mar 3, 2011
They need to arrest this guy and take him off the streets.
????????

United States

#2 Mar 3, 2011
Concerned wrote:
They need to arrest this guy and take him off the streets.
Who is this guy???
huh

Frisco, TX

#3 Mar 21, 2011
unless you selling it or doin it with him.. how you know he is!
yeah! that's right I said it!!
cure for idiocy

Toledo, OH

#5 Mar 21, 2011
huh wrote:
unless you selling it or doin it with him.. how you know he is!
yeah! that's right I said it!!
You dumbfuck. I know many people that are addicts and I don't sell or consume. You are a complete idiot.
oMg

Frisco, TX

#6 Mar 21, 2011
your the idiot!!!! if you say he is a crack head.. then you must be one too! haha
huh

Frisco, TX

#7 Mar 21, 2011
someone needs to get some duck tape and shut your mouth!!!
and FYI there is no need to be rude!.. I'm only comment on a subject you opened up! ya dumbfuck!! LMAO
cure for idiocy

Toledo, OH

#8 Mar 22, 2011
huh wrote:
someone needs to get some duck tape and shut your mouth!!!
and FYI there is no need to be rude!.. I'm only comment on a subject you opened up! ya dumbfuck!! LMAO
Funny. Duct tape on the mouth, not DUCK tape(dumbfuck) is the type of freaky bondage stuff your mom makes me do to her. Ironic that that was your first comeback.

According to your reasoning, just knowing that someone is a crackhead automatically implicates you in that behavior. I know that Bobby Brown is a crackhead, so therefore I am now a crackhead? That is some logic that only a dumbfuck like you could possess.
huh

Frisco, TX

#9 Mar 22, 2011
don't get my words twisted!! I didn't say shit about Bobby brown! and I sure don't care about him or you!! however I do think it's hilarious how worked up your getting over the subject!!! haha
cure for idiocy

Toledo, OH

#10 Mar 22, 2011
huh wrote:
don't get my words twisted!! I didn't say shit about Bobby brown! and I sure don't care about him or you!! however I do think it's hilarious how worked up your getting over the subject!!! haha
I'm not getting worked up. Just curing idiocy one post at a time.
Your welcome.
oMg

United States

#11 Mar 22, 2011
some people must have no life.. if all they do is run their mouths about everyone else!.. just sayin!
sos

Vernal, UT

#12 Apr 27, 2011
cure for idiocy wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Duct tape on the mouth, not DUCK tape(dumbfuck) is the type of freaky bondage stuff your mom makes me do to her. Ironic that that was your first comeback.
According to your reasoning, just knowing that someone is a crackhead automatically implicates you in that behavior. I know that Bobby Brown is a crackhead, so therefore I am now a crackhead? That is some logic that only a dumbfuck like you could possess.
lmao that brittney tryna defend her boy he no good i hear his name all the time... Oh wait im a crackhead now lmao britteny is a wannabe broussard lmfao
Just my opinion

United States

#13 May 2, 2011
I don't know any of u, and u don't know me, but it seems to me if u all worried about yourselves instead of other people y'all would be way better off!!!! Just saying, u say things about a person that u have heard through other people, can we say One word "RUMOR" !!!! Why should u worry about what n e one else does, worry about what YOU do!!!!!
Samantha

United States

#14 Sep 20, 2016
Y'all don't have a clue this guy is one of the sweetest most thoughtful and caring person I have met and who are y'all to judge anyone do you water on water I think everyone of you are in no position to talk about anyone and ...no he's not a crackhead you dumb fucks
Smoov

Baton Rouge, LA

#15 Sep 21, 2016
Damn bruh gotta suck to get your chick taken from you by a crackhead maybe you should rethink your existence find better women
Idiots

Houston, TX

#17 Sep 26, 2016
Ever notice how you can tell its Bonnie that starts all this by her grammer. Obvious! She's the main dope head that needs to be locked up!
samantha

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2016
If everyone would stop judging so much and start looking at themselves maybe our world would a better place, I am by far not a crackhead @idots Houston TX but I do know this I know this person that is soft and gentle and sweet!!! you know what when you get to heaven I don't think that God is a man ask you about his sins I think he's going to ask you about yours and excuse my grammar so won't you take your judgmental ass comments and leave them in Texas where they belong!
BreauxBridgePlay boy

Lafayette, LA

#19 Oct 1, 2016
samantha wrote:
If everyone would stop judging so much and start looking at themselves maybe our world would a better place, I am by far not a crackhead @idots Houston TX but I do know this I know this person that is soft and gentle and sweet!!! you know what when you get to heaven I don't think that God is a man ask you about his sins I think he's going to ask you about yours and excuse my grammar so won't you take your judgmental ass comments and leave them in Texas where they belong!
Show me your boobs. I promise not to judge.
Bonnie kmsl

Dallas, TX

#20 Oct 4, 2016
BreauxBridgePlayboy wrote:
<quoted text>

Show me your boobs. I promise not to judge.
You can judge all you want they are fabulous! Let's see yours I promise not to laugh! "Playboy"
Bonnie kmsl

Dallas, TX

#21 Oct 4, 2016
And sorry I think we are talking about two different Michael's but of course there are two sides to everyone and true colors eventually come out but the person I know and this person I have come to see aren't the same and it makes me sad that all you have is ugly things to say you know some people aren't as perfect and sinless as you but even though it have seen both sides I still don't feel the need to look at him as a bad person he just did bad shit there's a good person somewhere in there. I have seen him one of the kindest,but he is just lost. So call him what yell want or say what you wanna say not everyone has the perfect life and make sure you don't have skeletons before you try to put other out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
traffic fines (Jan '11) Sat Jeremy 10
Pb girl wilding out Dec 14 Truth be told 2
Rachel Melancon Savoie Dec 6 Just a concerned ... 1
Officer Craig David (Mar '16) Dec 3 No name 21
Percy castile and wife still dealing meth 2017 ... (Jan '17) Nov 27 Quietly 9
Wanted for child abuse Nov '17 Mandingo 5
Big guys lawn service Aug '17 Ron 2

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnaudville Mortgages