How crazy Is that man for wat he did
Yum Yum

New Iberia, LA

#2 Aug 20, 2011
What he did?
class of trash

Sunset, LA

#3 Aug 20, 2011
he done went and pissed off the powers that be, now they put his business all over here. He pissed of the man, who thinks he is the man, so now he gonna be trashed here on topix.

The class of trash. Tommy did you something, take that shit up with Tommy. Quit being all bitch and shit, coward ass like that. No one cares about whatever lies, or spin you want to put on the facts. You put that on here, go tell Tommy and watch him slap the dumbass out of you. Go your ass over there and be a man, face to face. You might not be talking shit no more because you gonna eat through a straw for the next few months.
JUST ME

Sunset, LA

#4 Aug 31, 2011
class of trash wrote:
he done went and pissed off the powers that be, now they put his business all over here. He pissed of the man, who thinks he is the man, so now he gonna be trashed here on topix.
The class of trash. Tommy did you something, take that shit up with Tommy. Quit being all bitch and shit, coward ass like that. No one cares about whatever lies, or spin you want to put on the facts. You put that on here, go tell Tommy and watch him slap the dumbass out of you. Go your ass over there and be a man, face to face. You might not be talking shit no more because you gonna eat through a straw for the next few months.
TOMY IS WASHED UP HE CANT BEAT HIS OWN MEAT HAHA CANDY ASS. NOW I WILL GO AFTER HIS WIFE, SHE TOLD ME THE OTHER DAY SHE WANTS TO TAKE IT SLOW TILL SHE GETS RID OF HIM. HIS JUNK DONT WORK ANYWAY WITHOUT MEDS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened at Butch's (Dec '13) 20 hr citizan 2
Who will be the next Chief of Police of Sunset. (May '14) Dec 17 Chief 14
Who will be Arnaudville 's next chief of police Dec 15 Korma 236
Loves truck stop Dec 15 info 2
Heather Daigle Dec 6 Yes please 1
worm farms Dec 4 Worm 2
Toshia Loignon hooking (May '14) Dec 2 Fred G 18
Arnaudville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web