Arnaudville PD Sued

Arnaudville PD Sued

There are 61 comments on the KLFY-TV Lafayette story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Arnaudville PD Sued. In it, KLFY-TV Lafayette reports that:

The town of Arnaudville is being sued for an arrest, and the police chief is upset about the situation, and the officer who made the arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLFY-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
good luck

AOL

#1 Sep 17, 2009
well Richard it came back a round. It bit you in your a**. we all knew that. You alway said Bobby was your best.You LT. what happend you got rid of good officer because of Bobby. So good luck let's see if you can get out of what Bobby put you in.
well

Arnaudville, LA

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Go Sandra Higginbotham Go Hope you clean the floor with them. It is about that Richard get's what coming to him. The town is behind you.And Bobby was his best officer he said.
hi loser

Jena, LA

#3 Sep 17, 2009
you can tell richard mizzi and bobby primeaux were good friends and work togetter for years .THEY BOTH HAVE A IQ OF ABOUT 52. THEY BOTH THINK THEY SMART.THEY BOTH ARE IDIOTS.AND LAST THEY BOTH LIKE TO TYPE ON HERE AND CUT EVERYBODDY DOWN AND EACH OTHER.they are puss;; if they were real men ,the settle it like men, but they can't fight themself out of a wet paper bag. GO SANDRA''''''''''
YES

Jena, LA

#4 Sep 17, 2009
go sandra go.
no good

Jena, LA

#5 Sep 17, 2009
richard and bobby is no good as they come. it was only a matter of time. every boddy in arnaudville knew that they were no good.
busted

Port Barre, LA

#6 Sep 17, 2009
Boy you are true idiots. Instead of making accusations and listing to the idiot chief we unfortunatly have what the hell is wrong with you. You can't get up of off your lazy asses and find out the whole truth. Take your asses to the town meetings. Get involved with your community. Listen and learn. The only way to make your town the way it should be is to get involved. Beggers can't be choosers. You want to run your mouths but you don't want to back it up.
no good

Jena, LA

#7 Sep 18, 2009
someboddy got their panties in a knot''''''''''''busted
something wrong

Elton, LA

#8 Sep 18, 2009
Mizzi: "Make basic report and not make arrest because there's not enough probable cause to secure a warrant."

who can tell me what is wrong with this statement? I do not know the details, but what is wrong with the statement?
well

Arnaudville, LA

#9 Sep 18, 2009
something wrong wrote:
Mizzi: "Make basic report and not make arrest because there's not enough probable cause to secure a warrant."
who can tell me what is wrong with this statement? I do not know the details, but what is wrong with the statement?
enough probable cause that's it
something wrong

Elton, LA

#10 Sep 18, 2009
well wrote:
<quoted text>enough probable cause that's it
nope. try again. never mind. next question. multiple choice. I am gonna make it easy. WHO determines that probable cause exist in a case where a warrant is issued?

A. The unhappy Mizzi.
B. The officer who (A.)is unhappy with
C. The judge that signed the warrant
something wrong

Elton, LA

#11 Sep 18, 2009
hey busted, you should be able to answer the question. let me know. unless you are an idiot, too.
busted

Elton, LA

#12 Sep 20, 2009
well, the officer had the judge sign the warrant, sounds like the officer arrested some of the chief friends or maybe family members.

now the chief is upset. his officer arrested his friends, his friend sue the town, and he does this to help his friends win the lawsuit. I know that chief was crooked, but this is rediculous
well

Arnaudville, LA

#13 Sep 20, 2009
I hope she take's the P.D. for ever think they have. Now maybe the town will get Richard out.
confussed

Ville Platte, LA

#14 Sep 20, 2009
Ok Richard made himself look like a total idiot! First, a Judge signs a warrant ONLY IF there is probable cause. All the officer does is write the report and turn it in, now if Richard was not so busy working all kind of odd jobs to support his families drug habit he would have been in town to read the report. Another thing is someone posted on another topic that this woman was not living at the home she broke into, well Richard said that much himself on TV 10 he said that St Martin parish later arrested the woman at her residence in St Martin parish. I have my own issues with the X cop Bobby but Richard also stated that he was going to fire the officer due to this but the officer quite TWO YEARS AFTER IT HAPPENED!! Well guess now the whole town can see what a joke Richard really is.
why confussed

AOL

#15 Sep 20, 2009
why are you so confused? I do not understand your confusion. measy is an ass. what is causing the confussed state of mind?
confussed

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Sep 20, 2009
Cause he is so said a good and some even say great Chief, so why does he not know all the above?
well

Arnaudville, LA

#17 Sep 22, 2009
confussed wrote:
Cause he is so said a good and some even say great Chief, so why does he not know all the above?
Great Chief ,what is he great for.please tell us
Dam Dude

Mamou, LA

#18 Sep 22, 2009
they said, "SO SAID" must be Bobby not understand ENGLISH!
no good

Turkey Creek, LA

#19 Sep 23, 2009
no good wrote:
richard and bobby is no good as they come. it was only a matter of time. every boddy in arnaudville knew that they were no good.
THEY DUMB
well

Arnaudville, LA

#20 Sep 30, 2009
What's going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Nicole Basco Mon Colbi 5
What's going on at City Hall Sun NateDog 14
Cheater May 28 CCB 2
jennifer york May 26 Keith zerangue 3
Town Hall worker stealing money May 25 Ohhhhhh 2
Officer stealing drugs and clerk stealing money May 23 Barbie 10
Stop sign tickets Jan '16 Bloodcuz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnaudville Mortgages