Fat clerk at Timmy's
Alice Powell

United States

#1 Jan 17, 2011
If you go to Timmy'S GAS STATION YOU MAY HAVE SEEN A SHORT FAT UGLY BLACK WOMAN NAMED ALICE POWELL SHE IS WIDER THEN TALL.If you see her call her a bit!! she likes that.
Richard

Hosston, LA

#2 Jan 18, 2011
you really need to stop!
Yu dnt needa kno

Toledo, OH

#3 Feb 27, 2011
Uh yu needa stfu.
oh my

United States

#4 Mar 22, 2011
that's mean!!!!
MAYOR

Kinder, LA

#5 Apr 24, 2011
Alice Powell wrote:
If you go to Timmy'S GAS STATION YOU MAY HAVE SEEN A SHORT FAT UGLY BLACK WOMAN NAMED ALICE POWELL SHE IS WIDER THEN TALL.If you see her call her a bit!! she likes that.
IS NELL that stupid to stay with timmy knowing he is sleeping with that fat nasty thing. I guess its true its all about the money you gold digger
sol

Jena, LA

#6 May 13, 2011
People need to stop with their gossip and ugly ass comments about other people. It ruins peoples lives and if you think you are perfect open your own closet and see what skeletons fall out. Ya'll need to get a life and maybe you would not be so interested in gossiping about other people's lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big guys lawn service Aug 13 Ron 2
Matt camacho Aug 12 Somebody 1
Mr. Sonnier Aug 12 Curious 1
Lawncare Aug 11 Advice 2
Cheating Women Jul 30 Watching 4
Stealing your queen Jul 30 Watching 5
Library port barre (Apr '16) Jul 30 Neighbors 23

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance