St. Landry Parish Roads
EMMA

Lafayette, LA

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Is anyone out there interested in parish politics? In light of the present conditions of our roads because of the rain, it seems our parish cuncil--police jurors--have lost again! Everytime these idiots try to waste our tax dollars suing someoneor auditing someone, some judge decides against the concil members! Now the latest victim of their stupidity has been cleared in an audit. Don Menard, last Parish President was the latest snaffou making the council look like fools! He has been cleared of all allegations against him brought on by the present sitting council. Now that they have wasted our tax dollars twice lately, suing Bill Fontenot and losing I might add, then having Don Menard audited and they lost again, lets all call our council member and have them start to see about important things like our roads that need to be seen about! FORGET THE PAST JURORS! wE CAN'T GET IT BACK! dO SOMETHING YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO! FIX OUR ROADS! CLEAN OUR DITCHES! QUIT PLAOYING POLITICS WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port Barre Police Department is "A JOKE" (Mar '08) Jan 11 Yo momma really 585
Cop sleeping in car Jan 10 True 4
News Teen fatally shot by Breaux Bridge police (Dec '12) Jan 9 BaboonChronicles 23
Arnaudville Mayor (Jul '07) Jan 5 Incompetent 283
Upset citizen (Jun '16) Jan 4 Gullible person 8
Chelsea's baby daddies??! Jan 4 ssshhhhhhh 7
christy guidroz............. (Apr '11) Dec 27 Calista Guidroz 5

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnaudville Mortgages