Arnaudville police chief resigns

Arnaudville police chief resigns

There are 26 comments on the KLFY-TV Lafayette story from Sep 17, 2013, titled Arnaudville police chief resigns. In it, KLFY-TV Lafayette reports that:

The Town of Arnaudville is without a Chief of police...sort of. At a council meeting Tuesday night, City Attorney Richard Haik, Jr. announced Richard Mizzi's resignation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLFY-TV Lafayette.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concern citizen

Port Barre, LA

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Well, I hope the Jamie Huval,the Mayor, the Town Council, and the people of Anaudville are happy. You got what you wanted, the man's resignation. Who's next? You all know, this was a witch hunt, and you needed someone pick on. Just remember, what goes around, comes around and karma is a real bitch.
Wtf

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2013
concern citizen wrote:
Well, I hope the Jamie Huval,the Mayor, the Town Council, and the people of Anaudville are happy. You got what you wanted, the man's resignation. Who's next? You all know, this was a witch hunt, and you needed someone pick on. Just remember, what goes around, comes around and karma is a real bitch.
STFU. He's gone. The end. Arnaudville needs better. I'm glad for them. Nice town. Well used to be. But now it will be once again. He was corrupt. Bad.
whoooooo

Arnaudville, LA

#5 Sep 18, 2013
concern citizen wrote:
you want a tissue? must be pat
citizen

Church Point, LA

#6 Sep 18, 2013
concern citizen wrote:
Why don't you and your richard friends leave town too
xmayor

Kinder, LA

#7 Sep 18, 2013
mayor and town council should resign like the police chief so the voters could vote a new tribe in.
poop

Kinder, LA

#8 Sep 18, 2013
citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and your richard friends leave town too
LET'S ALL WATCH THE CHANNEL 10 NEWS CLIP OF ARNAUDVILLE COUNCIL MEETING. REALLY MAKES ARNAUDVILLE LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF IDIOTS.
SHEFIFF'S DEPT IS WANTING POLICE CHIEF TO RESIGN AND GET RID OF POLICE DEPT SO HE CAN CHARGE TOWN LOTS OF $. WILL YOU REALLY FEEL SAFE WHEN DEPUTIES ARE 20 MILES AWAY WHEN YOU CALL.
richard

Arnaudville, LA

#11 Sep 19, 2013
Although Arnaudville does not have a contract with the sheriff's office, deputies are patrolling the area day and night. Guidroz says for years, they've received complaints about the police department and the recall petition only reiterates the need for change.

"We're here for them," said Guidroz. "They're my constituents, also. I'm not going to commit malfeasance in office and not help people that cry out for help."
richard

Arnaudville, LA

#12 Sep 19, 2013
the sherf full of himself too. that bi7ch never do anything
richard

Arnaudville, LA

#14 Sep 19, 2013
where your bich azz at now? you like to come on here and talk smak. come on, you pu//y
arnaudville resident

Church Point, LA

#15 Sep 19, 2013
Richard, quit spreading lies! The Sherriff dept IS NOT taking over. Go on about your business and leave the residents of Arnaudville alone!! We don't want or need you.
Blue line

United States

#17 Sep 19, 2013
concern citizen wrote:
When your elected to an office to serve the PUBLIC TRUST you should give your best effort towards every office your elected to. When you realize you have reached a point where you can't preform the duties of that post or office you should give it up for the betterment of the community.
BLUE LINE IS FOR THE PEOPLE...
citizen

United States

#18 Sep 19, 2013
Therapy needed wrote:
What exactly did he do? Y'all claiming incompetence and corruption! I live in a town where we never see our chief on the streets patrolling or doing any kind of public interaction! Hell he can't be reached by phone and doesn't return our calls ! Shouldn't the chief of police be a part of the public eye? Hell maybe we should start a petition!
U must live in Arnaudville
concern citizen

Port Barre, LA

#19 Sep 19, 2013
richard wrote:
Although Arnaudville does not have a contract with the sheriff's office, deputies are patrolling the area day and night. Guidroz says for years, they've received complaints about the police department and the recall petition only reiterates the need for change.
"We're here for them," said Guidroz. "They're my constituents, also. I'm not going to commit malfeasance in office and not help people that cry out for help."
Sheriff Guidroz needs to take care of his on affairs, before trying to take over Arnaudville. He could hardly keep deputies in the parish muchless have them in Arnaudville.
Jamie

Arnaudville, LA

#20 Sep 19, 2013
concern citizen wrote:
I am thrilled, thanks for asking.
Radar

Opelousas, LA

#21 Sep 19, 2013
richard wrote:
Thank you!!!
Radar

Opelousas, LA

#22 Sep 19, 2013
richard wrote:
THANK YOU !!
jamie the man

Arnaudville, LA

#23 Sep 20, 2013
jamie, you da man. you showed richird how much a bich he is
Arnaudville, LA

#25 Sep 20, 2013
jamie the man wrote:
jamie, you da man. you showed richird how much a bich he is
Jamie is a fat azz homo that needs his azz kicked.
karma joke

Arnaudville, LA

#26 Sep 20, 2013
jamie is the man who punked richard's bitch azz.
citizen

Church Point, LA

#28 Sep 20, 2013
karma joke wrote:
jamie is the man who punked richard's bitch azz.
Hey he ran like a coward!!! Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) 30 min Julie Brown 68
Kings Trk Stop Sat donna 8 toes 10
PBHS Principle, dirty dirty Sat Juicy juice 1
nick oncale and chelsea stelly (May '13) Sat Haha 6
Upset citizen Aug 17 Social_Justice_Wa... 4
Officer stealing drugs and clerk stealing money Aug 17 Social_Justice_Wa... 12
What's going on at City Hall Aug 17 Social_Justice_Wa... 16

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance