Still the same hellish reality?

Still the same hellish reality?

Posted in the Arnaudville Forum

Arnaudville Native

Baton Rouge, LA

#1 Jun 15, 2011
Is Arnaudville still badly overrun with drugs like it was in the mid-late 90's and early 2000's?
Got2Know

Hendersonville, TN

#2 Jun 15, 2011
Is hellis really a word?
Got2Know

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jun 15, 2011
I meant hellish....lol
oxford

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2011
Got2Know wrote:
I meant hellish....lol
Yes.
yeap

Ville Platte, LA

#5 Jun 15, 2011
worse then ever
how

Arnaudville, LA

#6 Jun 16, 2011
true that
Arnaudville Native

Denham Springs, LA

#7 Jun 16, 2011
Very sad. I remember several pieces of human trash put the wheels in motion for Arnaudville's downfall years ago. I still to this day refer to Arnaudville as my hometown, but it's getting harder and harder with the seemingly never ending embarrassment that the town brings on itself. If it's not drugs and stoner lowlifes, it's a joke of a police force. If it's not the police force, it's a total clown for a mayor.
KATHY

Ville Platte, LA

#8 Jun 18, 2011
Arnaudville Native wrote:
Is Arnaudville still badly overrun with drugs like it was in the mid-late 90's and early 2000's?
No mike is not the chief anymore
What

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2011
KATHY wrote:
<quoted text>No mike is not the chief anymore
You are just dumb we do need mike back he did help this town.
intrigued

United States

#10 Jun 19, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>You are just dumb we do need mike back he did help this town.
Just how did Mike Duplechain help this town? I would absolutely LOVE to hear this.
What

Port Barre, LA

#11 Jun 20, 2011
intrigued wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how did Mike Duplechain help this town? I would absolutely LOVE to hear this.
He did take a lot of drugs off the street . He cared about this town at one time. That's more then Richard ever did.
sure he did

United States

#12 Jun 20, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>He did take a lot of drugs off the street . He cared about this town at one time. That's more then Richard ever did.
What did he do with the drugs once he got them?
What

Port Barre, LA

#13 Jun 21, 2011
Well he didn't take like u r saying. Ok tell me what Richard has done.
Arnaudville Resident

Oberlin, LA

#14 Jun 22, 2011
I been living here for 60 years and Mike is the worst chief this town has ever had.He was arrested 12 times in 8 years he resigned in his first term.The sheriff department was called to takeover law enforcrment in town.We had a murder in town because of him.Mike was taped on the phone talking about buying drugs the state police came and took the evidence locker cause Mike took all the drugs.You want him back I know what type of person you are.You must have been arrested for something.
BOSS HOG

Eunice, LA

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Hey kathy im running for mayor!!!!! hahaha what ya think about that??????????
InquiringMinds

Ville Platte, LA

#16 Jun 22, 2011
Arnaudville Resident wrote:
I been living here for 60 years and Mike is the worst chief this town has ever had.He was arrested 12 times in 8 years he resigned in his first term.The sheriff department was called to takeover law enforcrment in town.We had a murder in town because of him.Mike was taped on the phone talking about buying drugs the state police came and took the evidence locker cause Mike took all the drugs.You want him back I know what type of person you are.You must have been arrested for something.
Ok if Mike resigned his first term, how the hell did he serve as chief for 8 years. If the state had tapping of him, why was he not convicted. he was arrested 12 times??? please state what for??? Whom ever you are if this is all true please fill us in! Why if THE STATE TAPED HIM did Vince and Wyane, and Shane all get blamed for wire tapping his office, please inform us! I mean come on if the state did it why did these 3 men take the blame and were never allowed to work in law enforcement again. Maybe you just have no clue what the hell you are talking about!!!!!
Arnaudville Native

Denham Springs, LA

#17 Jul 3, 2011
Well I guess there's no question about it anymore. The tragic death of Roland Rivette proves that this town still has very big problems to address.
what

Iowa, LA

#18 Jul 4, 2011
Arnaudville Native wrote:
Well I guess there's no question about it anymore. The tragic death of Roland Rivette proves that this town still has very big problems to address.
How did he tragically meet his death?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Port Barre Police Department is "A JOKE" (Mar '08) Jan 11 Yo momma really 585
Cop sleeping in car Jan 10 True 4
News Teen fatally shot by Breaux Bridge police (Dec '12) Jan 9 BaboonChronicles 23
Arnaudville Mayor (Jul '07) Jan 5 Incompetent 283
Upset citizen (Jun '16) Jan 4 Gullible person 8
Chelsea's baby daddies??! Jan 4 ssshhhhhhh 7
christy guidroz............. (Apr '11) Dec 27 Calista Guidroz 5

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnaudville Mortgages