Port Barre Police Department is "A JOKE"
ConcernedCitizen

Shreveport, LA

#586 Aug 21, 2014
PORT BARRE is the worst I've seen - Robo cops think they own the world. The officers don't have anything to do but set traps and LIE like people were speeding. I was in court with someone else who attempted to fight a false speeding ticket. The Chief of Police/Mayor is a Judge Mathis wanna be. That entire town is one big out of control JOKE. Beware of Barre!!!
Agreed

Spring, TX

#587 Aug 21, 2014
ConcernedCitizen wrote:
PORT BARRE is the worst I've seen - Robo cops think they own the world. The officers don't have anything to do but set traps and LIE like people were speeding. I was in court with someone else who attempted to fight a false speeding ticket. The Chief of Police/Mayor is a Judge Mathis wanna be. That entire town is one big out of control JOKE. Beware of Barre!!!
I'm a retired officer from another department and I have to agree with ya. They are ridiculous.
funny

Port Barre, LA

#588 Aug 31, 2014
ConcernedCitizen wrote:
Arnaudville has the worst cops. The chief drinks alcohol with his badge and gun on. And no one would do anything about it. Cops that do not patrol but three times per shift. That do nothing about it the domestic violence call. The ride around in units that have no license plate. So you'll tell me who's cop the worst.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#589 May 16, 2015
Jack Rabbit wrote:
No, he's the one that's always dancing with the big beer. All you see is teeth!
OMG!! He has TEETH??? Why haven't those lazy good for nothing crooked police officers done their job and thrown his ass in jail?

Smh ...
getting even

Opelousas, LA

#591 May 21, 2015
I'm so glad that Potter is back as the assistant chief at least someone there knows the law.
Heard2

Opelousas, LA

#593 May 22, 2015
Y'all a bunch of clowns with no real knowledge of what y'all are talking about. Not one of you have any "inside" info, yet speak as if you do. None of you know these cops personally nor what they risk each day. You spread lies because you mad they gave you a ticket. These local cops risk their lives for hardly any pay.
Heard2

Opelousas, LA

#594 May 22, 2015
ConcernedCitizen wrote:
I doubt they pull over people who aren't speeding. Get real. You or 'your friend' got busted. There are plenty warning signs before you even get to the speed zone changes. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Vote Him out

Opelousas, LA

#595 Jul 28, 2015
I think Potter or Higgins should run against Deon.
NateDog

Opelousas, LA

#596 Jul 28, 2015
Vote Him out wrote:
I think Potter or Higgins should run against Deon.
Why?? Deon's doing a great job and just got re-elected. There is no election for another 3 1/2 years. I think some people like to stir up trouble/drama. Potter also works with marshals and Higgins probably makes more money with the sheriffs office. Maybe he should run for sheriff next time around. If he's as upstanding and tough on crime as he claims, then he should want to get rid of Bobby who has become crooked and corrupted by power.
NateDog

Opelousas, LA

#597 Jul 28, 2015
NateDog wrote:
<quoted text>Why?? Deon's doing a great job and just got re-elected. There is no election for another 3 1/2 years. I think some people like to stir up trouble/drama. Potter also works with marshals and Higgins probably makes more money with the sheriffs office. Maybe he should run for sheriff next time around. If he's as upstanding and tough on crime as he claims, then he should want to get rid of Bobby who has become crooked and corrupted by power.
...but I guess you just have an axe to grind, huh?
Vote Him out

Opelousas, LA

#598 Jul 29, 2015
Just saying no axe to grind potter works for pbpd I just think him or Higgins would do a better job
Vote Him out

Opelousas, LA

#600 Jul 31, 2015
I like the fact that Higgins is more out spoken and I feel that he will be available more I think Potter would do well because he is some what like Higgins more involved and out spoken and I like his aggressiveness when it comes to the drugs in our town
Vote Him out

Opelousas, LA

#601 Jul 31, 2015
The softball tournament is this weekend I bet Higgins or Potter will be there showing the bond they truly have for our town
not happy

Opelousas, LA

#602 Aug 13, 2015
Why in the hell the cops are always on 190. When I leave for work they are writing tickets and when I return they are writing tickets. Please stay off 190 and patrol. Just a few days ago someone stole my bag of tools and a chainsaw. Get your looney tune assessment off the highway and patrol the town.
Heavy Hitter

Opelousas, LA

#603 Aug 13, 2015
Nothing but a bunch of wanna be troopers! These people couldn't run the McDonald's! That dykes gotta go! Who in the hell does she think she is? I think each and every one of them should find a real job.
not happy

United States

#604 Aug 14, 2015
I'm not going to say fire them, but they need to be in town protecting our property.
CapitalR

United States

#607 Aug 17, 2015
Real job?? You can't be serious. I'm pretty sure everyone who receives a pay check, has a real job. May want to go worry about the people who have no job and uses out government as an excuse to get free money. These people out their life on the line everyday. Police officers are shot and killed everyday but because of "their job"! You really need to rethink what you just said.
Heavy Hitter

Opelousas, LA

#608 Aug 17, 2015
CapitalR wrote:
Real job?? You can't be serious. I'm pretty sure everyone who receives a pay check, has a real job. May want to go worry about the people who have no job and uses out government as an excuse to get free money. These people out their life on the line everyday. Police officers are shot and killed everyday but because of "their job"! You really need to rethink what you just said.
Not in Port Barre! It's all about easy tickets. I don't need you to tell me what I need to do. These lazy POS couldn't work there way out of a paper bag.
not happy

Opelousas, LA

#609 Aug 18, 2015
I'm not saying the job they do isn't hard but they are her to serve and protect. The only thing that's getting protected is Cajun Tire, bumper to number and the storage building on 190.
Aaronoliver

Opelousas, LA

#610 Aug 19, 2015
Vera Matte

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheater 11 hr CCB 2
What's going on at City Hall Fri Smmfh 11
jennifer york Thu Keith zerangue 3
Town Hall worker stealing money May 25 Ohhhhhh 2
Officer stealing drugs and clerk stealing money May 23 Barbie 10
Leonville ho's May 18 Destroyer 24
Stop sign tickets Jan '16 Bloodcuz 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arnaudville Mortgages