Friend

Mandeville, LA

#1 Mar 12, 2012
I SEEN TODD MECHES HOUSE WAS FLOODED TODAY. HE SAID HE GOT 4 INCHES OF WATER INSIDE. HAHA TODD YOU CAN THANK YOUR SELF AND THAT LORD AS MAYOR FOR NOT HAVING GOOD DRAINAGE IN TOWN ISNT THAT WHAT YALL RUN FOR OFFICE FOR?? THAT AND ROADS OHH YEAH I FORGOT YALL TOO STUPIED TO KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THAT. JUST LIKE THE WATER YALL HAVE TO HIRE ANOTHER TOWN TO DO YALL WATER TESTING. WHAT A JOKE YALL ARE AN YALL SEND OUT THIS LETTER IN THE MAIL SAYING THAT YALL FAILED TO DO SAMPLES OF THE WATER WELL I HAD A MEETING WITH MY ATTORANY AN WE ARE FILLING SUIT AGINTS THE TOWN...
Wow

Church Point, LA

#3 Mar 13, 2012
you people r a JOKE!
Water

Roanoke, LA

#5 Mar 13, 2012
God has spoken.Be nice are I will make it rain 6 more inches.
Water

Elton, LA

#7 Mar 13, 2012
It is raining between my legs I need a penis to stop it.
Friend

Opelousas, LA

#8 Mar 13, 2012
no im not a joke!!!! didnt you get your letter in the mail like i did about the water problem???? gee i wounder how much US TAX PAYERS or going to have to pay for an outside QUILFIED town to fix our water problems???? so how much lord as mayor???? i heard yall paying them a $1,000 an hour!!!! gee i would love to have that job!! kathy i dont think yall should be giving yall self a rais in pay i think yall should send the workers to water school!!!! ooohhhhhh wait i forgot hahahah yall wont have enough money to do that anymore cause i will own the town!!!!phahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing your queen Sep 7 Haha 6
Mr. Sonnier Sep 4 From the WORLD 2
Crystal Grebinger (Aug '13) Aug '17 TheCrimeyest 69
Big guys lawn service Aug '17 Ron 2
Matt camacho Aug '17 Somebody 1
Lawncare Aug '17 Advice 2
Cheating Women Jul '17 Watching 4

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance