Travis

Jena, LA

#1 May 2, 2011
Do any of you realize that no one on this site is Richard Mizzi? No one is who they say they are. Stop talking to your selves. This is what happens when you give a bunch of ignorant, pathetic morons the internet. Instead of wasting your time on this website, go outside. I am ashamed to say that I know a hand full of you and its pathetic. You are the saddest lot of retards I have ever had the displeasure of reading comments from.

Richard Mizzi doesn't even know this website exists. Get over yourselves.
LOL

Jena, LA

#2 May 2, 2011
Don't ruin it for us! We all sit in class reading all the adults in Arnaudville making jackasses out of themselves. People post on here thinking they can't be found out, but with whatsmyip.com we know who these people are and where they live. Its hilarious looking at who's making a complete ass out of themselves. For the love of humor, don't tell them to stop. Let them keep making themselves look like idiots. All the staff over here loves reading the stuff on this site. If even one of them knew how to spell it would be less fun. Don't you love how they think everyone is the chief? Its the funniest fucking thing ever. The poor sods don't even know how forums work. Bless their sad little lives.
saywhat

Eunice, LA

#4 May 2, 2011
You can't find who someone is by their IP unless you are a law enforcement official with a subpoena. You can't even see people's IP here, only the forum admins can. GMAFB
LOL

Jena, LA

#5 May 2, 2011
Law enforcement officials use software that is public domain. He's right. Anyone can find you.
saywhat

Eunice, LA

#6 May 2, 2011
If you say so. They still have to get a subpoena to get the ISP to divulge who the user is. Of course that is of no help if that person is using a public WI-FI or proxy server. Anyhow, here's my IP, tell me who I am. 97.89.219.04
full of it

Ville Platte, LA

#8 May 2, 2011
LOL wrote:
Law enforcement officials use software that is public domain. He's right. Anyone can find you.
Topix has not, and does not release anything. I dont care who you are, get a judge to say for them to release the information, they still dont give it. you are full of shit.
lol

Church Point, LA

#9 May 4, 2011
OMG ROFLMAO @ "Richard Mizzi doesn't even know this website exists." Get over yourselves.<-------- TAKE YA OWN ADVICE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arnaudville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Port Barre High coach accused of having sex wit... Tue Manhood 5
Bulling at PBHS Tue Down da bayou 3
Coach Dec 5 Tapdatho 1
carencro police? (Apr '06) Nov 26 dreamaker 149
Officer Craig David (Mar '16) Nov 23 Pop 16
Eddy lacompte Nov 19 Scoody-doo 2
Port barre coach stealing (Jan '15) Nov 12 Screw me teacher 4

Arnaudville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance