The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20064 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

white dude

United States

#10454 Sep 16, 2012
Did you know that certain subatomic particles can be in two places at the same time?
white dude

United States

#10456 Sep 16, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo,we homeys dont wanna see dat turkey jive on are forem here an udder stoopid crap,no wat i sayin?
actually no I have no idea what you are trying to say I don't know the language.Could someone please translate?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10458 Sep 16, 2012
white dude wrote:
<quoted text> actually no I have no idea what you are trying to say I don't know the language.Could someone please translate?
I don't know if you know, but that thing is the "creation" of KingFish esq. It is his sad attempt at poking fun at black ppl.(For some disturbing reason, he is obsessed with black ppl.) Consequently, to make himself feel better, he has denigrate people that he feels are beneath him. A pitiful existence I would say.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10459 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text>??? Do you think I RUN something? I didn't have anything removed dumbass.You can't insult me enough to get me to try and get your post removed.Suggest you re-post.
Looks like you run your FAT PECKERWOOOD mouth Cracker! Maybe if you wouldn't lay with your daughters you wouldn't miss INBRED LAND so much! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!
kinsey alabama

Dothan, AL

#10460 Sep 16, 2012
needs good cops to many break ins obama 4 more years

4 more years for our president obama we need him to turn our country around.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10461 Sep 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
You know warrior I been wondering what a big black one tastes like.
It tastes like your mother with a pinch of salt!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10462 Sep 16, 2012
Shyteak Niespodziewany wrote:
<quoted text>
yo yo yo warrior,mah mama dun sed das yall needs a good wuppin ans mah bitch dun sed das yall bees a uncle tom cuz yall dont tawk rite ans needs yo 14 inch snake circumsized down to 2 inches an yo mouf worshed out wif soap,no wat i sayin?
Shytsteak I know yo white mammy says that while choking on the spitting cobra!
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10463 Sep 16, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you can conjure up Field Marshall Erich von Manstein spirit. Iam sure, no POSITIVE he had many young Jewish girls murdered. The curse be upon you and your family who continue to attack. Leave her alone coward.
Why do you like hate so much? it is destructive. Why wouldn't you follow a positive leader instead of a negative? I don't get that hate. I get angry, but there are two sides to every story. I will never understand following people like that. Something or someone must have really affected your life if you are like that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10464 Sep 16, 2012
white dude wrote:
<quoted text> actually no I have no idea what you are trying to say I don't know the language.Could someone please translate?
Shytsteak says yo mammy has a big old nasty ugly smelly cooter! Glad I could be of some help. No need to thank me.......
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10465 Sep 16, 2012
kinsey alabama wrote:
needs good cops to many break ins obama 4 more years
4 more years for our president obama we need him to turn our country around.
Outstanding post! I agree, 4 more years of freebies! Don't stop my check, keep it coming peckerwoods!
kinsey alabama

Dothan, AL

#10466 Sep 16, 2012
needs president obama for 4 more years
white dude

United States

#10468 Sep 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Shytsteak says yo mammy has a big old nasty ugly smelly cooter! Glad I could be of some help. No need to thank me.......
uhhh...could someone please translate the translation?
Waco 1954

United States

#10469 Sep 16, 2012
I'll help you there white dude.Warrior says that he has a constant urge to luck the private parts of horses.did that help?
white dude

United States

#10470 Sep 16, 2012
Thanks Mr.Waco.That was strange of him to say that.Perhaps the gentleman simply had to get it off his chest so to speak.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10471 Sep 16, 2012
white dude wrote:
<quoted text> uhhh...could someone please translate the translation?
Yes white bread, I said your white mothers vagina could use some deoderizer! You can use some pine tree car freshner or some bathroom pot pouri spray, you can even use some lysol but you definitely need to use something. Even rubbing a dead fish over her vagina will keep the fish back at least 15 feet instead of right on her lap!
Waco 1954

United States

#10472 Sep 16, 2012
White dude you seem to have led a sheltered life.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10473 Sep 16, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
I'll help you there white dude.Warrior says that he has a constant urge to luck the private parts of horses.did that help?
Whacko 54 you make no sense. I done that to your fat mother last year then left her with a little black son a chocolate brother for you to play with!
white dude

United States

#10474 Sep 16, 2012
Wouldn't count on it sport.
Waco 1954

United States

#10475 Sep 16, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you run your FAT PECKERWOOOD mouth Cracker! Maybe if you wouldn't lay with your daughters you wouldn't miss INBRED LAND so much! LOL! HA!HA!HA!HA!
I TOLD YOU to take a break between hits.You're just gonna vaporize the end of your stem.didn't your mama teach you how to smoke a rock? Bet the rock smokes your ass....damn neophyte.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10476 Sep 16, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you like hate so much? it is destructive. Why wouldn't you follow a positive leader instead of a negative? I don't get that hate. I get angry, but there are two sides to every story. I will never understand following people like that. Something or someone must have really affected your life if you are like that.
contrarytoyourbeliefs,
You have me mix up with Waco 1954 who proudly stated Field Marshall Erich von Manstein was blood relation. Please go back 4-5 pages and re-read Waco & my post. He was attacking a young lady with vile and disgusting comments. I was simply responding to his cowardliness.

Field Marshall Manstein was tried for war crimes ordering the extermination of innocent Jews. People like you stereotype Aryans and compare your limited knowledge with the racist Aryans in the States. True Aryans believe that races should not be mix. We are pure blood. We hate Hilter and the Father Land, Our loyalty is with the Mother Land (you would not understand this concept) Perhaps you have admiration for Manstein or Hitler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armuchee Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will not buy Calhoun Times 1 hr TimesMan is an idiot 8
Constitutional Amendment to ban Gay Marriage 1 hr The_Box 7
National Pencil Factory, Mary Phagan, etc (Mar '11) 1 hr Missy 33
Why do white people HATE Barack Obama??? (Jun '10) 4 hr Die Hippie Scum 1,209
cherokee mill lofts = corruption and illness fo... 6 hr cmlresident moocher 22
cash crate 6 hr qwerty luvs fat t... 2
Chrstie Stevens murder removed (Oct '13) 6 hr Fostermaning 71
More from around the web

Armuchee People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE