She's on facebook.
armorel

United States

#3 Oct 17, 2009
She works at cato in Blytheville
Give it a rest

Jonesboro, AR

#4 Oct 19, 2009
If she wanted to be found, She would would have responded to this back in May.
Just to tell the truth

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 22, 2009
From what I've heard, she cheated on her husband with Marty Tubbs Last year who..(get this) was cheating on her too. LOL She got back with her husband and it didnt work out. She left him again about 7 months ago, started seeing a few other guys including Marty Tubbs (who was still cheating on her with someone else LMAO), Mark Simmons, Chris S. and a guy named Clown. Having sex with them all AND her now ex-husband...Till he found out about the other ones, he told her to go to hell. she is a money hungry slut so if you have a few bux you might catch her at Cato's, Bistro or even Shakers for an easy lay.
Just to tell the truth

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Nov 22, 2009
I have also heard her dumb ass ex-husband still loves her. Leave that girl alone Rodney.
handsome one

Waterloo, Canada

#7 Nov 29, 2009
This is to Just to tell the truth: not only do you get on here and start s**t and talk about a young lady like that, which IMO is gutless but you named 3 names and someone's nickname yet you hide behind a user name. Grow some balls and put your real name you p***y!
Give it a rest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Nov 29, 2009
Just to tell the truth - I'm not sure what your intentions are or what you were trying to accomplish from posting that BS above about Jessica. There are only a few people I trust with my personal business, apparently you are someone I know and have talked to or how else would you know who to put and exaggerate that crap that's far from any truth of what actually happened. If you think you have done a favor for me or helped me out in some PHUCKED up way, you are gravely mistaken. You have only caused more issues by doing this so thanks for nothing! I have to agree with "handsome one" in calling you out. Let the world know who you are you FN COWARD!
handsome one

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Dec 7, 2009
I knew ' just to tell the truth ' was a gutless prick!!
yuck

United States

#10 Dec 28, 2009
who cares?
Dang It

Marion, IA

#11 Dec 29, 2009
and all those guys told me "I am the ONLY one."
Old friend

Dallas, TX

#12 Oct 27, 2010
Ahs Alum wrote:
She's on facebook.
I can't seem to find her on there! Is she still a Welch or would she go by another name now? Thanks for any help
Combat

Trumann, AR

#13 Jan 22, 2011
Y'all are really mean y'all dipshits can talk about somebody but y'all wouldn't like it if somebody talked bout y'all ????

Maumelle, AR

#14 Nov 15, 2012
I would like to meet her.anybody know where she works

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armorel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
burning woman 3 hr I have an Idea 47
Is snowman worth it 5 hr just stating 10
Murder trial 5 hr lol 16
two turn tables and a microphone 6 hr whatever 2
new tattoo guy in gosnell is he any good ? (Jan '14) 7 hr giggles 36
News Black students disproportionately suspended in ... (Sep '15) 12 hr gritz 74
Orlando Club Shooting 15 hr turbodawg 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Armorel Mortgages