Next Last
just wondering

Hot Springs Village, AR

#1 Jul 2, 2008
is there anything wifes should be worried about with there husbands out there
Oh no

Katy, TX

#3 Jul 9, 2008
You have nothing to worry about..... Unless your husband likes big booties, big titties and some hot women. If he does then, I would worry.
Life is Peachy

United States

#4 Jul 10, 2008
Holy hell
Oh Yea

Katy, TX

#5 Jul 10, 2008
Whats the Holy Hell for? Does your husband work there to.

Millington, TN

#6 Jul 12, 2008
Dang, sounds like a lot of trouble out there at that plant. Although it's probably at all of the steel mills over there. Saw a post where someone said the men and women at Nucor were doing the same thing. Wonder if Ipsco has women employed and the same junk going on...
In Search Of Wisdom

Katy, TX

#7 Jul 27, 2008
They don't pay enough to work so we have to play.

Covington, TN

#8 Jul 27, 2008
WOW! Helps pass the time, huh. You work at Tenaris?
Anybody Know

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Jul 29, 2008
Does anybody know R. Adams that works out there? Is he married or seeing anyone cause he is FINE!
R Adams

United States

#10 Jul 31, 2008
Hey baby i wanna bend u over for sayin that
U SO NASTY

Blytheville, AR

#11 Aug 1, 2008
R Adams wrote:
Hey baby i wanna bend u over for sayin that
Promises promises, thats all you can get from a Tenaris man.
Another Worker

Blytheville, AR

#12 Aug 7, 2008
I think I know who u r talking about and he is VERY HOT! Works in shipping I think.
i know him

Little Rock, AR

#13 Aug 24, 2008
if you are talkin about Roger the only thing he cares about is crack. As you can see he's been gone for awhile. Beware. He only loves himself and uses others. I should know.
Wondering

Blytheville, AR

#14 Aug 30, 2008
Does anybody know how I can contact Roger?

United States

#15 Sep 7, 2008
Yeah he's in the mental hospital.
Wondering

Blytheville, AR

#16 Sep 8, 2008
Sure would like to be the nurse at that hospital!
attitudewithback

Katy, TX

#17 Sep 13, 2008
i wasted 10 months on that man then we came back from vac. and he wouldnt talk to me so we are no longer together. i feel sorry 4 him he had a good woman that wanted to be with him no matter of all the trouble his been in and through and since he has three kids and been in prison 4 ten years i tried to give him a chance and i got screwed in the blank cause i paid for most our trip and he just lead me 2 believe he was just so happy with me GOD LOVE HIM and i still pray for him
Wondering

Trumann, AR

#18 Sep 15, 2008
attitudewithback wrote:
i wasted 10 months on that man then we came back from vac. and he wouldnt talk to me so we are no longer together. i feel sorry 4 him he had a good woman that wanted to be with him no matter of all the trouble his been in and through and since he has three kids and been in prison 4 ten years i tried to give him a chance and i got screwed in the blank cause i paid for most our trip and he just lead me 2 believe he was just so happy with me GOD LOVE HIM and i still pray for him
Do you work at Tenaris also?
xxx

United States

#19 Sep 19, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work at Tenaris also?
yes she does just another Tenaris hoe...
i know him

Little Rock, AR

#20 Sep 20, 2008
I don't know your name but I know who you are. I have been with him over 3 years and he was still seeing me while seeing you. He's a user all the way around. Thats just the way Roger rolls. Thank your lucky stars like I do we are not permantly attached to him. Let the other Hoe's have him and his troubles. I have put a lot of money into him also.
Who is she

Trumann, AR

#21 Sep 20, 2008
Who's the FINE AZZ QC out there and is she seeing anyone? Theres a couple of other HOT chicks out there too names please!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armorel Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Guest 30,950
Walmart fundraising on Saturdays 2 hr just saying 193
No Tax week @ Hawks 2 hr lmao 17
Blacks 3 hr Red and white 1
Best Pizza In Blytheville? 3 hr guest 4
Tenaris is in trouble 3 hr guest 11
The Bible is truth 3 hr Red and white 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Armorel Mortgages