Board - Greenwich Time

Board - Greenwich Time

There are 22 comments on the Greenwich Time story from Dec 31, 2008, titled Board - Greenwich Time. In it, Greenwich Time reports that:

The Board of Education has taken the next step in its search for a superintendent of schools by selecting a private firm to identify and vet a roster of top candidates in hopes that a new chief can take office ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Time.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
confused

Bronxville, NY

#21 Jan 2, 2009
I shouldn't type before the coffee hits the brain. I was trying to say that I am absolutely sue the BOE will do their best...

I'm also absolutely sure some people here will enjoy my error and use it for their purposes.

Happy New Year ALL! Internal or external candidate -- we all just want our school system to improve and for our kids to get an excellent education. There are many paths to that goal and the super is really only a small stream feeding into the big river. Keeping the cabinet and Principal positions filled with highly qualified and invested people is more important.
Tony E Neuman

Wallingford, CT

#22 Jan 2, 2009
Politically correct organizations who chase too few minority candidates end up getting what they deserve.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armonk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hudson North LLC (Nov '08) 11 hr nick mich 100
News Acme Markets Bids For Eastchester A&P Jul 24 IKE 1
News New Apartments Close To Opening In Crestwood Se... Jul 22 GetOffMyScreen 1
Review: Arlted Painters Inc Jul 18 Amy Fleming 1
News Gadhafi praises Obama while complaining in U.N.... (Sep '09) Jul 15 Pablo Escobar 10
was white plains judged vetted????????? (Jan '15) Jan '15 Alexandra 1
new york law journal fraud decision (Sep '14) Dec '14 Vicky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Armonk Mortgages