Gal pal of hedge fund swindler arrested

Gal pal of hedge fund swindler arrested

There are 13 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 19, 2008, titled Gal pal of hedge fund swindler arrested. In it, Newsday reports that:

The girlfriend of a missing hedge fund swindler was arrested Thursday and accused of helping him disappear on the day he was supposed to begin serving a 20-year prison term.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

poconoweeze

Palmerton, PA

#1 Jun 20, 2008
Screw Wall St. A bunch of thugs and thieves.
S Carton

Woodbury, NY

#2 Jun 20, 2008
Forgive me, but I would waterboard her.
unreal

Lehighton, PA

#3 Jun 20, 2008
The money wont last long driving an RV with these gas prices!!!!!!
dffdfdf

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#4 Jun 20, 2008
poconoweeze wrote:
Screw Wall St. A bunch of thugs and thieves.
while you sit like a loser in a small village
Gimme A Break

Amityville, NY

#5 Jun 20, 2008
dffdfdf wrote:
<quoted text>
while you sit like a loser in a small village
and West Orange is so Metropolitan. You're a Loser!!!
mercator

Monsey, NY

#6 Jun 20, 2008
The guy was up for a 20 year sentence and was going around on his own. What a intelligent thing to do. Why not look into who facilitated his escape from justice. Probably someone in the Justice Department who now has a large offshore account.
Common Sense

Pearl River, NY

#7 Jun 20, 2008
So let me get this straight.... the guy steals MILLIONS.... gets caught... most of the money isn't recovered... he gets convicted... he's free on bail awaiting his surrender to serve his time... and NO ONE AT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FIGURED THIS GUY WOULD BOLT? I think we need to take a real look at the a55holes running the jutice department.... what a waste of taxpayers money....
mister hard driver

Huntington, NY

#8 Jun 20, 2008
Common Sense wrote:
So let me get this straight.... the guy steals MILLIONS.... gets caught... most of the money isn't recovered... he gets convicted... he's free on bail awaiting his surrender to serve his time... and NO ONE AT THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT FIGURED THIS GUY WOULD BOLT? I think we need to take a real look at the a55holes running the jutice department.... what a waste of taxpayers money....
and today's laugher.....they let the girlfriend bail out too!
is this one of the tricks like on TV where they say "we'll let her out and she'll lead us directly to the fugitive" ?
or is it more stupidity by the feds?
chris

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Jun 20, 2008
The dog steals $450 Million dollars and gets 20 yrs yet we have people in prisons serving 25 to life for stealing "robbery" $100. White collar crime pays.. I'm suprise they gave him 20yrs.. it's usually 5yr or less.
BILL

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jun 20, 2008
Look for him in the country of Israel basking in the sun in the middle east. Of course the girlfriend makes bail and did the SFB judge confiscate her passport or is she about to flee.
Crunch

Goose Creek, SC

#11 Jun 20, 2008
They might not have a case if they don't find him. They are using her for information.

Don't mess with the federal government unless you are willing to blow something up, like the Oklahoma city bombings.
He Is Off

Shoreham, NY

#12 Jun 20, 2008
First to Canada, then his lanzmen will will put him in a rabbi disguise and spirit him to Israel where he can't be touched.
dffdfdf

Nyack, NY

#13 Jun 21, 2008
Gimme A Break wrote:
<quoted text>
and West Orange is so Metropolitan. You're a Loser!!!
Hey stupid fool...people from West Orange work in Metropolitan NYC. But then again you are a thug who has no chance of finding work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armonk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Loading them Up (Mar '07) Mar 18 Donald J Wump 90
News Registered Violent Sex Offender Who Worked in N... Mar 17 333stenbrian 1
Yorktown Heights Music Selection (Aug '12) Mar 14 Musikologist 16
Ossining Attorney involed in shenanigans? Mar 9 LAWYERS GONE WILD 8
News Hillary coming to terms with her new life Mar 7 Texxy the Indepen... 1
The old A&P/Food Emporium Yorktown Heights (Jun '11) Mar 6 Van Buren St Guy 15
best pizza in town of yorktown Mar 4 Van Buren St Guy 2

Armonk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance