What's happening in Armonk is at AllA...

What's happening in Armonk is at AllAboutArmonk.com

Posted in the Armonk Forum

Michelle

Huntington Station, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2009
AllAboutArmonk.com has current news about the community. There's information about the school district's budget and student accomplishments in the science research program, events, theatre, arts, sports, and local government. Listed are local places to eat, preschools and businesses. Postings cover recent issues concerning the town budget, home appreciation, the sale of private property to the NYCDEP and the importance of the Kensico watershed.
See where to ice skate outdoors in Armonk. Read an interview of a local retailer and letters from residents to the Editor. Armonk is a hamlet of North Castle, with an abundance of history. It's all there and more.
Toni Ann Rufeh-Dunn

West Hempstead, NY

#2 Jan 26, 2009
Armonk is a lovely place to live. Most recently Marianni's Garden has opened. It is a lovely place to shop, gain advise on plantings, pick up some flowers or have a cup of coffee or meet a friend or neighbor for lunch. In addition, The Gym opened. It has quite an extensive degree of equiptment and also has a juice bar and the newest classes. Another wonderful addition to Armonk!
Isabella

West Hempstead, NY

#3 Feb 13, 2009
I live in Armonk, New York and it is like the best place you could live. Every one is friendly and funny! It totally rocks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Armonk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Punches 33-Year-Old Co-Worker In Face, Sca... Tue mandy 1
Sexual Scandal (May '10) Sep 17 rainmaker2016 2
News Hillary Clinton didn't lose because of the medi... Sep 14 YouDidntBuildThat 6
News not Real News: a look at what didn't happen thi... Sep 10 Pope Benedictum 1
St.MARYS IN THE FIELD (Mar '15) Sep 2 Robin 9
White Plains Smart Water Meters (Nov '16) Aug '17 Dan 2
News Songs For Seeds Expands To Armonk Aug '17 John Goodman 1

Armonk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Armonk Mortgages