Accused Washington woman: 'dog ate my...

Accused Washington woman: 'dog ate my checks'

There are 6 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 30, 2009, titled Accused Washington woman: 'dog ate my checks'. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A woman accused of dipping into her ex-husband's bank account without permission blames her dog.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

“Love requires sacrifice”

Since: Jan 09

South Saint Paul

#1 Jun 30, 2009
so, the dog ate my homework
the dog ate my passport

now we have - the dog ate my checkbook

I have officially heard it all
Cindy Stainker

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 30, 2009
Why do people have a problem recognizing that women is plural? It should say the woman is under investigation for forgery and identity theft.

Anyway, what a stupid excuse, why did't she just ask for help if she needed it?

South Saint Paul

#3 Jun 30, 2009
Cindy - I think asking for help is hard - I got divorced and bought my own house - I knew money would be tight. My roommate lost his job so I lost that income. Sometimes I have to ask my Mom for help and that IS SO hard ---- I don't want to have to but, it's better than stealing - and I would not make a good prostitute :)
Cindy Stainker wrote:
Why do people have a problem recognizing that women is plural? It should say the woman is under investigation for forgery and identity theft.
Anyway, what a stupid excuse, why did't she just ask for help if she needed it?
Cindy Stainker

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jun 30, 2009
GroovyGirlinMN wrote:
Cindy - I think asking for help is hard - I got divorced and bought my own house - I knew money would be tight. My roommate lost his job so I lost that income. Sometimes I have to ask my Mom for help and that IS SO hard ---- I don't want to have to but, it's better than stealing - and I would not make a good prostitute :)
<quoted text>
It is hard to ask your family for help. Luckily I have not had to, I could not steal either, I would feel so bad I would probably turn myself in.

South Saint Paul

#5 Jul 1, 2009
Especially your Mom!
Cindy Stainker wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to ask your family for help. Luckily I have not had to, I could not steal either, I would feel so bad I would probably turn myself in.
Cindy Stainker

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jul 1, 2009
GroovyGirlinMN wrote:
Especially your Mom!
<quoted text>
My previous post should have read that I haven't had to ask for help for a very long time. When I was first married my husband had a pretty good job, but then he lost it and we had to ask his mother for help until he found another. We probably wouldn't have had to but I was really pregnant and couldn't work. I hated having to ask her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Apr 7 Wrecking crew 18
News Young bank robbery suspect turns herself in (Jan '09) Mar '18 Aliah 5
Anybody know the Anderson sisters from Arlington? (Aug '11) Jan '18 Interesting 4
News County GOP party names new chairwoman (Dec '12) Aug '17 dershowitz demented 5
Oso Music Thread (May '14) Jul '17 Musikologist 8
Marysville swingers forum (Jul '16) Feb '17 Kenny 3
Shards of Glass (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dmbfan 1

Arlington Jobs

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages