Young bank robbery suspect turns hers...

Young bank robbery suspect turns herself in

There are 2 comments on the The Herald story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Young bank robbery suspect turns herself in. In it, The Herald reports that:

Laura Potter told her boyfriend she ran out of options. Desperate, homeless, battling a severe drug addiction and coping with her mother's recent suicide, the 20-year-old on Tuesday walked into the Arlington ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

am-vet

United States

#1 Jan 16, 2009
awww booo friggin hoooo, lock the felon up!! i could give a shyt what her excuses are, lock the little dumbAZZ felon up....boooo friggin hoooo

she should be whoring her azzz on 99th
AAA

Nashville, TN

#2 Jan 17, 2009
" "This was an act of desperation in addition to a cry for help," Arlington police Sgt. Jonathan Ventura said. " The bastid wouldn't be so kind if the criminal was a male.

Bank surveillance video captured the young robber in action. She wore a light-colored hooded sweatshirt, a brown jacket and a big smile.
A big smile? What, did she think she was in a movie?

" Prosecutors in court Wednesday said the threat of violence was clear. " Really? What gave them that idea?

"The robber got $200, and was working alone, according to police." HMMM

"She felt so alone and didn't know where to turn, and turned to all the wrong places," said Potter's boyfriend, Brandon Wertz, 20." Somebody needs to slap him.
"

" "Just because we sometimes make some very poor choices in life doesn't make us bad people," Wertz said."

Yeah uh huh, It don't work that way for male criminals.

" "She had apologized to me, said she was sorry for everything," Wertz said." I would bet he fell for this sh*t too.

I am not going to finish reading the rest of this crap. She broke the law. If they punish her, will they give her a tiny slap on the wrist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
development at Smokey Point (Mar '06) Nov '15 Arlo 9
Oso Music Thread (May '14) Jul '15 Musikologist 5
News Plenty going on in Marysville this weekend (Jul '15) Jul '15 Donny86 1
News Council members introduce new public nudity ord... (May '15) May '15 The Ace of Spades 4
Review: Psychic Reader O'Hara (May '15) May '15 Blah 1
Review: Andrew Wolfe Lmp; Harmony Licensed Mass... (Jan '13) Dec '14 H brandt 4
the Real Big Al Budwell (Nov '14) Nov '14 Sic Em 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages