Arlington area man's arrest in allege...

Arlington area man's arrest in alleged burglar's killing a shock to many

There are 2 comments on the The Herald story from Nov 21, 2009, titled Arlington area man's arrest in alleged burglar's killing a shock to many. In it, The Herald reports that:

People who know Keira S. Earhart say he is gentle man. Earhart, 38, is suspected of killing Ryan A. Rzechula, a 25-year-old Stanwood man who allegedly burglarized Earhart's home north of Arlington on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Herald.

Michelle Ochoa

United States

#1 Nov 24, 2009
In response to the good coment on this is my opinion:

or for coming to the aid of another who is in imminent danger of or the victim of assault, robbery, kidnapping, arson, burglary, rape, murder, or any other violent crime as defined in RCW 9.94A.030.

This aspect must be kept in mind...if a burglar was on your property and had just robbed your neighbor...would you want your neighbor to defend you in your house with your children, since you are unknowing of the events unfolding, or would you rather the thief run into your house with your children and be high on your life and family?

ALthough Mr/ Earhart may be getting a more up close and more knowledgeable view of the parents of the homes the children he defended came from, in jail. There still has been no evidence released to substantiate his guilt or your your view. Like I mentioned before I do not beleive Mr Earhart attempted to harm or cause death to anyone. The facts are not out there.
I do respect what you have said. I too, have had a rough ride all for the better , now. Fortuantely I had enough moral repreave not to affect other poeple's lives permenantly by my own self destruction, and by the will of God was able to make good from a very painful existence. Just so you know, I heard him personally express his remourse for and regard for the suffering of addicts, and their trials, and his hopes for them to make things right, so they can get their kids back. A social worker wants nothing more than the parents to want something greater more than their drugs, but sometimes we are all hurled into responding when they do not, family, courts, social workers and the like. It is ironic that he defended and protected the children of the same of those you defend.
Tony Brenke

Marysville, WA

#2 Jan 25, 2010
It is good to see that you can read, but your understanding needs work.

"imminent danger" does not mean when they are running away from you.

Ryan Rzechula is a thief.
Keira Earhart committed murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News County GOP party names new chairwoman (Dec '12) Aug 19 dershowitz demented 5
Oso Music Thread (May '14) Jul '17 Musikologist 8
News Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) May '17 Gang gang 16
Marysville swingers forum (Jul '16) Feb '17 Kenny 3
Shards of Glass (Oct '16) Oct '16 Dmbfan 1
News Arlington WA man wins $2.3 million (Feb '08) Sep '16 Grateful Gram 3
Winco Foods (Jan '06) Sep '16 Kathryn Brown 136

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages