Woman accused of stealing more than $73,000 from church says 'S...

Full story: Newsday 24
A woman accused of taking more than $73,000 from the Arlington church where she was an administrative assistant blames the devil. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uglo

Yorktown, VA

#21 Mar 20, 2009
I cannot imagine stealing at all but can you believe stealing from church. She must not have been a believer in God because if she were, she would have always thought, God is watching what I do. I'm glad she was caught and hope she has to pay back the money. She could have gotten help for her house payments (or asked God to help her).

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#22 Mar 20, 2009
Sweet C wrote:
She sounds like Flip Wilson..."The Devil made me do it" LOLOLOL
Wasn't that Jeraldine? lmao
Get real

AOL

#23 Mar 20, 2009
she IS not a crack head. She was simply suffering from identity issues and was using the money to finance her hormone therapy in conjunction with her sex change operation and the affiliated expenses. Perhaps we should all just cut her a little slack? How would you feel, and what might you do, if you felt trapped?? You know she has a right to be happy! Some of you are so quick to judge and spread vile innuendo. It is sickeneing.

Since: Jan 09

Omaha, NE

#24 Mar 20, 2009
Get real wrote:
she IS not a crack head. She was simply suffering from identity issues and was using the money to finance her hormone therapy in conjunction with her sex change operation and the affiliated expenses. Perhaps we should all just cut her a little slack? How would you feel, and what might you do, if you felt trapped?? You know she has a right to be happy! Some of you are so quick to judge and spread vile innuendo. It is sickeneing.
She should've stuck to crack then.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Washingto... (Oct '10) Sun anti obama 2 717
Oso Music Thread Sep 8 Musikologist 3
Review: Andrew Wolfe Lmp; Harmony Licensed Mass... (Jan '13) Jul '14 Dan 3
Air France, Lufthansa suspend flights to Tel Aviv Jul '14 Alon 2
Matt Tyner (May '13) Jul '14 Leanne Edwards 7
Gang concerns draw crowd in Marysville (Nov '08) Jun '14 curious8 14
City wants down town Stanwood to look like Mill... (Aug '13) Jun '14 Scott 2
•••

Arlington News Video

•••
•••

Arlington Jobs

•••