Shooting in Arlington Tied to Street ...

Shooting in Arlington Tied to Street Gang

There are 18 comments on the WJLA-TV Arlington story from Apr 29, 2006, titled Shooting in Arlington Tied to Street Gang. In it, WJLA-TV Arlington reports that:

Police say a fatal shooting Thursday night in Arlington was gang-related. Police say 18-year-old Julio Bonilla, of Arlington, was killed, and a 17-year-old boy suffered life-threatening injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJLA-TV Arlington.

unknown

Chantilly, VA

#1 Nov 27, 2006
julio wasnt gang related he was just with the wrong person that night. The 17 year old should have died instead of julio.
latin homie killer

Fredericksburg, VA

#5 Dec 13, 2006
i bet if i wuz there i would of protected julio and forget ms they nobodys n e wayz they just beaners and wetbacks
unknown

United States

#6 Dec 3, 2007
julio was NOT gang related at all! he dont believe in the dumb crap...they are just saying that so they dont do a big investigation! lazy bums!!!
leka

UAE

#7 Dec 4, 2007
u right

“great”

Since: Dec 07

korea

#8 Dec 4, 2007
hai

“great”

korea

#9 Dec 4, 2007
NOT gang related at all! he dont believe in the dumb crap...they are just saying that so they dont do a big investigation

“great”

korea

#10 Dec 4, 2007
NOT gang related at all! he dont believe in the dumb crap...they are just saying that so they dont do a big investigation

“great”

korea

#11 Dec 4, 2007
hmmm

Since: Nov 07

germany

#12 Dec 4, 2007
aaa

Arlington, VA

#13 Dec 5, 2007
it was his and his brothers beef, i shuld kno. starts wit a G and ends with an O, kno wat ur talkin bout b4 yo wish death upon somebody.
aaa

Arlington, VA

#14 Dec 5, 2007
unknown wrote:
julio wasnt gang related he was just with the wrong person that night. The 17 year old should have died instead of julio.
whose dis, i wanna kno ur name?
DET

Lexington Park, MD

#15 Dec 12, 2007
THIS IS TO aaa
WHAT DO YOU KNOW?
AND WHATS YOUR NAME?
miss u julio

Lanham, MD

#16 Apr 6, 2009
julio was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. the MS guy was trying to kill the ohter 2 people julio was with, thats why he had bought his plane ticket in advance, so that way he could leave soon after he killed them. the rason julio was there was because there were two other guys there that julio had gotten into an arguement earlier. i read somewhere that julio was in SSL, that is NOT TRUE. julio didnt believe in gangs and thought they were stupid. R.I.P julio, i miss you
703arl

Hollis Center, ME

#17 Apr 4, 2010
lov ya bro all ways miss'd
janae

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Hey Julio...jus stopping bye bc u were on my mind.. Lol im cracking up laughing at the times we had in mrs. Warners class... U was soooo damn funny... Well guess wat I grew up...i got 2 kids... Lol yes me... Ctfu... I jus wanted u to kno that I still think about u... Watch ova me Hun! I love u.... Mwah sleep on baby boy.... Jana'e RIP
Rossel Aka Gorilla

Hyattsville, MD

#19 Jul 27, 2015
We got justice for u bro u van finally rest in paradise love u watch over us and ur family we miss u big bro.
La Big Time

Arlington, VA

#20 Apr 26, 2016
aaa wrote:
it was his and his brothers beef, i shuld kno. starts wit a G and ends with an O, kno wat ur talkin bout b4 yo wish death upon somebody.
Starts with a G and ends with a O, I hope you've learned your lesson. SSL was a fad MS will always be around.
La Big Time

Arlington, VA

#21 Apr 26, 2016
miss u julio wrote:
julio was at the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong people. the MS guy was trying to kill the ohter 2 people julio was with, thats why he had bought his plane ticket in advance, so that way he could leave soon after he killed them. the rason julio was there was because there were two other guys there that julio had gotten into an arguement earlier. i read somewhere that julio was in SSL, that is NOT TRUE. julio didnt believe in gangs and thought they were stupid. R.I.P julio, i miss you
MS wanted to kill R and J. Also G to the O. Unfortunately for Julio he indeed choose the wrong people to hang out with. SSL in the early years were a force but became some bitch ass fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Welfare Sun Earl 1
News Federal judge tosses out life sentences for DC ... May 27 CodeTalker 4
brother sister sex (Dec '11) May 26 Bill 14
Fly with safety May 23 FAA 1
News Trump Nominates Callista Gingrich As Envoy Toa May 22 Geezer 12
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Alexandria May 22 grace s 75
Students walk out on Vice President May 22 Jim Biggs 2

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance