Some Hong Kong lawmakers say China sh...

Some Hong Kong lawmakers say China should decide on any extradition request for Snowden

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jun 21, 2013, titled Some Hong Kong lawmakers say China should decide on any extradition request for Snowden. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

Hong Kong legislators said Saturday that the Chinese government should make the final decision on whether former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden should be extradited to the United States now that the Justice Department has charged him with espionage and theft of government property.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Winnemucca, NV

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Did you know there is a bird that builds it's nest one crap at a time? The should have called it a Lawyer bird.....but I believe it is called a swallow tail.....

Toronto, Canada

#2 Jun 22, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Telemarketers could start calling when numbers ... (Sep '07) Oct 14 nan adams 103
Amazingly Understanding Oct 9 Parity James 1
Anyone know Jame T Effler? (Aug '08) Oct 5 California kid 3
Anyone love white woman's feet (Feb '09) Oct 3 Dontblikethat2017 26
Levinee Oct 1 Donut on the Money 1
Ab American Homeless Woman (Song and Poem) by P... Sep 25 Patricia_McGurk 1
Hay Bees Aug '16 One of You 1

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages