Gene McKinney spends weekend in jail ...

Gene McKinney spends weekend in jail after guilty plea

There are 32 comments on the TBD.com story from Dec 12, 2011, titled Gene McKinney spends weekend in jail after guilty plea. In it, TBD.com reports that:

A former Army sergeant spent a weekend in jail more than a year after police say he struck a person with his car in Crystal City, WTOP's Neal Augunstein reports that Sgt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TBD.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Billy Bob

Greenway, VA

#21 Feb 1, 2012
Who thinks Gene McKinney got a raw deal? I think him getting caught was long over due.
Sammy

Greenway, VA

#22 Feb 1, 2012
I don't think Gene McKinney got a raw deal. I think he got a portion of what he deserved.
Fred R

Greenway, VA

#23 Feb 3, 2012
McKinney got less than what he deserved. He's lucky. Everyone should be so lucky. There are people serving hard time for similar behavior.
Jim

Greenway, VA

#24 Feb 3, 2012
Gene is a problem child. Best that he be locked up often.
Marie L

Greenway, VA

#25 Feb 4, 2012
Why would anyone defend Gene McKinney? He's not a one time offender.
Barb M

Greenway, VA

#26 Feb 6, 2012
Gene McKinney is a sex offender. The Army demoted him based on the findings of an investigation and courts martial.
SGT Smitty

Greenway, VA

#27 Feb 8, 2012
Gene was an example of a NCO gone bad.
JSB

Greenway, VA

#28 Feb 10, 2012
It's a wonder how a guy like Gene McKinney got promoted to SMA. The guy is a dirtbag.
Roger

Stafford, VA

#29 Feb 17, 2012
Gene McKinney should still be in jail. Just give him time to get caught doing something else.
Sammy

Sterling, VA

#30 Feb 23, 2012
Who let Gene out of jail?
JBB

United States

#31 Mar 2, 2012
This guy is trash and needs to stop the nonsense. He was the top enlisted Soldier in the Army and set a very poor example. Now he is hitting people and acting stupid again.
Gene M

Silver Spring, MD

#32 Jul 22, 2012
Yea, I was guilty. What do you want to make of that? Would I do it again? I don't think I could help myself not to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hacker who exposed Hillary Clinton's email serv... Thu Le Jimbo 3
Review: JMD Furniture (Aug '10) Wed JMD Furniture 6
News Obama honors veterans at Arlington Cemetery (Nov '09) May 24 Dig Gravers 14
News Telemarketers could start calling when numbers ... (Sep '07) May 22 sharon 100
Joey and the Men's Room May 18 Joey Dane 1
Hillary Clinton May 18 zeke the pinhead 3
News Here Is Your New Muslim Postage Stamp, America May 18 zeke the pinhead 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages