Hiring a Corporate Healthcare Recruiter!
Posted in the Arlington Forum
#1 Jan 30, 2013
Corporate Recruiter NEEDED – Metro Accessible Location!!
Our client is currently seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Corporate RECRUITER to assist their metro accessible office. This role will play a critical role in executing their aggressive growth plan. This is a fantastic opportunity to hit the ground running in a fast paced and team oriented environment! Apply today for immediate consideration!
• Source and screen resumes for open positions
• Conduct phone screens and in person interviews on behalf of hiring managers
• Negotiate and present employment offers
• Initiate background checks on selected candidates
• Assist with new hire on-boarding process
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 3-5 years experience in an agency, a consultant firm, or a startup company
• Clinical recruiting experience preferred
• Analytics, consultant, or clinical background preferred
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
• Comfortable with social media, advanced web recruiting skills a plus
• Outstanding customer service and leadership skills
• Ability to take initiative and to work independently
To be considered for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org m, referencing “Recruiter” in your subject line.
Add your comments below
|Whitney Boondoogle||5 hr||Wrestling Matilda||1|
|Review: Bestway Supermarket||Apr 16||Marvin Lopez||1|
|Bank Robbery Suspect Arrested in Arlington||Apr 10||kevin||1|
|Deaf Immigrant Jailed For 6 Weeks With No Inter...||Apr 10||kevin||1|
|Late-night meal delivery service comes to the D...||Apr 8||forchunet||1|
|Obama and family attend Easter service at histo...||Apr 8||Henu||20|
|Dirty snapchats (Jul '13)||Apr 7||Amy-Louise||74|
Find what you want!
Search Arlington Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC