Heller, why do you flood the North Ad...

Heller, why do you flood the North Adams forum with your contest?

Posted in the Arlington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Excuse me

Springfield, MA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
You seem to be more respectful here. You do not post daily about a contest that puts a dollar amount on a disabled man's head. You do not take over every thread here. Why then do you come to the North Adams forum and bother us? Please stay in McLean.
Excuse me

Springfield, MA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
Heller, your posts are disappearing from the NA forum! Maybe your stalking is finally being taken seriously! Do your neighbors in McLean know how disturbed you are? They should go to the North Adams, Ma forum and read some of your crazy posts before they are all gone. You need mental health help.

Since: Aug 12

Bohannon, VA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
Maybe McLean redidents are smarter than their neighbor,, Glenn M Heller.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2012
sher01247 wrote:
Maybe McLean redidents are smarter than their neighbor,, Glenn M Heller.
I wish ignoring him would work. But he just keeps posting his contest rules. Quite annoying.
Excuse Me is Praxis

Pittsfield, MA

#5 Dec 28, 2012
fyi all folks in McLean.

Excuse Me is one of the nomes de plume of a person known as Praxis33, a devout leftist, libeler and habitual liar.

He has already posed as a manager of a federal credit union, as a resident of Williamstown, and as an owner of a risk mgmt company called RJM Risk Mgmt. In all instances, he was proven to be lying.

He will now attack me of course, but realize, all he says is fiction.

Location hidden

#6 Dec 28, 2012
Excuse Me is Praxis wrote:
fyi all folks in McLean.
Excuse Me is one of the nomes de plume of a person known as Praxis33, a devout leftist, libeler and habitual liar.
He has already posed as a manager of a federal credit union, as a resident of Williamstown, and as an owner of a risk mgmt company called RJM Risk Mgmt. In all instances, he was proven to be lying.
He will now attack me of course, but realize, all he says is fiction.
What does this have to do with the posters of the NA forum being sick of reading about Heller's stupid contest? He takes over every thread with his contest. He is acting like a stalker. It's creepy.
Excuse Me is Praxis

Pittsfield, MA

#7 Dec 28, 2012
That's right folks, forgot to add Voix is also another name Praxis uses (although Voix will tell you she is a grandmother, do not be fooled). Praxis and Voix always magically appear to be on at the same time (Praxis posted 5 minutes earlier on the North Adams board)

Location hidden

#8 Dec 28, 2012
That's right folks, forgot to add Voix is also another name Praxis uses (although Voix will tell you she is a grandmother, do not be fooled). Praxis and Voix always magically appear to be on at the same time (Praxis posted 5 minutes earlier on the North Adams board)
Annonomous Pittsfield poster that uses many unregistered names... I should never have acknowleged your post. I swore to ignore you first. My bad. You think that everyone is this guy Praxis. I AM a 49 year old mother and grandmother from the west end of North Adams, Ma. Sher has given her real name. Don't know Excuse me, Praxis I have met in person. You are part of the NA forum problem. You feed Heller. Stop feeding the troll! From now on... again, I will ignore!Bye bye.
Excuse Me is Praxis

Pittsfield, MA

#9 Dec 28, 2012
Nice try Praxis.
Again folks, notice how Praxis is trying to hide what / who he is.
He is someone who has libeled and slandered Glenn over and over and makes things up as he goes along. This is now cathing up with him.
Excuse me

Springfield, MA

#10 Dec 28, 2012
Nice try Praxis.
Again folks, notice how Praxis is trying to hide what / who he is.
He is someone who has libeled and slandered Glenn over and over and makes things up as he goes along. This is now cathing up with him.
It doesn't matter who I am, or who they are. What matters is who Heller is. He has posted many many times about trying to "get" this disabled guy. It is all about Heller. Not about us. But obviously no one in McLean cares, and it is all about crap in NA. Whatever. I'm done here. The anonomous person is all about giving Prx crap all around. GH is all about finding him. I just was hoping to get the North Adams forum to be for decent posters again. Guess that's not happening!Thanks McLean for your input!!!!
good bye

United States

#11 Dec 28, 2012
Praxis nice try. Bet you don't stay away long or another fake praxis will pop up

Bye azzhole. Don't let the door hit you.
metoo

North Adams, MA

#12 Dec 28, 2012
Voix wrote:
<quoted text>
Annonomous Pittsfield poster that uses many unregistered names... I should never have acknowleged your post. I swore to ignore you first. My bad. You think that everyone is this guy Praxis. I AM a 49 year old mother and grandmother from the west end of North Adams, Ma. Sher has given her real name. Don't know Excuse me, Praxis I have met in person. You are part of the NA forum problem. You feed Heller. Stop feeding the troll! From now on... again, I will ignore!Bye bye.
Voix is a woman. Glenn Heller thinks everyone is Praxis. He is extremely delusional! And he is a stalker! You can find all this information on the internet if you want to take the time and search it out! He needs more than mental help.........he needs to be permentally put away either in "the nuthouse" or "prison" !!!
good bye

United States

#13 Dec 28, 2012
Sure praxis. Wow. That didn't take long

Location hidden

#14 Dec 28, 2012
good bye wrote:
Sure praxis. Wow. That didn't take long
Seriously? Lol!!!! I thought that I was Praxis?2624
good bye

United States

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Again nice try praxis
Excuse me

Springfield, MA

#16 Dec 29, 2012
good bye wrote:
Again nice try praxis
OFF TOPIC! This is about why Heller is flooding the forum in NA with his contest to find the name and address of a disabled man. You are proving yourself a crazy creep in your own right. You are obsessed with another man, the same man that Heller is obsessed with. Strange, Heller has not posted in a couple of days. That's it! YOU ARE THAT CREEPY OLD GUY! YOU ARE HELLER!
Good bye

United States

#17 Dec 29, 2012
Nice try Praxis. Sad
Eddy O Tool

Pittsfield, MA

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Um, Praxis33 is only disabled in Heller's mind.
Excuse me

Springfield, MA

#22 Dec 31, 2012
Glenn Stalker Heller is at it again! He has been quiet for a few days. I was hoping the crusty old fart was gone. No such luck. More contest notices popped up in North Adams.
good bye

United States

#23 Dec 31, 2012
Note Excuse Me is the offender Praxis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shooting in Arlington Tied to Street Gang (Nov '06) Mon Rossel Aka Gorilla 16
Review: ABC Cleaning Restoration & Home Improve... Jul 26 Andrew Eder-Moreau 1
Falls Church Jukebox (Jun '12) Jul 26 Musikologist 20
News Virginia questions a 4-lane legacy as road name... Jul 25 Ecossias 3
Bonnie Good Jul 22 Try to Focus 1
DIY Network's 'I Want That' Season 7 Filming in... Jul 21 IWantThatCasting 1
Stolen Car - Falls Church Jul 14 jamese17 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages