Ali

Pryor, OK

#74 Oct 6, 2011
Get Kleen Sales Associate wrote:
I'm not understanding why its not showing up at facebook. Try searching for me, Brandy Kelley, then check my friends list for Get Kleen. Or if you like, tell me your name on facebook and I'll add you to Get Kleen, this way you can ask anything you want. I promise there is no secrecy, we're just still new to the internet...lol
Thanks, Brandy
Hi Brandy,
I am almost out of Get Kleen. I do not facebook or twitter - please provide a phone number for Get Kleen so I can purchase more or send a salesperson and I'll purchase direct from them. Thanks, Ali
Pryor, OK
Get Kleen fan

Chicago, IL

#75 Oct 10, 2011
Donna

Oklahoma City, OK

#76 Oct 14, 2011
I purchased a gallon of this pink petroleum based cleaner from a door to door salesperson. I was asked what stains I had around the house and she would show me that Get Kleen would either take it completely out or make a big difference. She got a quarter sized grease stain out of my cloth car seat with little effort, as well as old sticky gum out of a cloth chair. Their brouchure says "cleans like magic" and that has been the case for me for 12 years on so many things I can't even list. The only problem is, I finally need to buy another gallon and can't find a phone number. The website someone posted doesn't appear to be the same product.....but then things do change in 12 years. When I used the contact page to send an email to them.....it came to me. Don't think it's working.
Tucson az

Tucson, AZ

#79 Dec 19, 2011
A rep stopped by my business today and did a demonstration. He stained my carpet with a sharpie marker, "cleaned it" with this product, and now there is a really bad stain left behind. I will be reporting this to the authorities.
Liz Cobos

Los Angeles, CA

#80 Jan 9, 2012
I purchased the product for my home use and loved it and purchased a case for the business I work for. We are not allowed to use any product, regardless of how GREAT it works without an MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet)and I too need a phone number to request one. I did send a letter to the address supplied but never got a response. Let me know.
wanted

Buffalo, NY

#82 Feb 7, 2012
I was just visited by a salesman today at my home. I so wanted the product, but it was $52 for a 1/2 gallon and $69 for a gallon total with tax. I didn't have the money and asked for a way to buy it next week. He said that I could purchase it in 2 years if I couldn't get it today. He was very friendly and pretty knowledgable about the product. But I, like the rest of you, was pretty leary about giving him a check, then when I wanted to purchase it again, it taking 2 years to get it again. I started looking around and this is the 1st site I saw about the product. Like you all, they should have more info and better access. Because there are alot of lost sales due to the way the sales are being conducted. I really did want to get it next week. And the salesman left me his personal cell# to contact him to buy it. But he said it would take 2 years to get it if I waited till next week. So I opted out of ordering it. And the address on the sales slip he showed me is in Arlington Tx. I just don't remember the total address. He did say the website is supposed to be up and running December 14th. Good luck to the rest of you, I hope you are able to purchase this product. But as for me I suppose I will continue to use my old trusty products that are easily suppplied. Have a wonderful God filled day. ;)
wanted

Buffalo, NY

#83 Feb 7, 2012
o, btw. dont know what's with my computer, but I am not in mansfield OH. here in small town texas
wanted

Buffalo, NY

#84 Feb 7, 2012
Ok. I just found this on the BBB.org website. This kinda makes me a little more leary. Please let me know if anyone knows of this and if it was resolved.:
X
Additional Notes

Complaint: A door to door rep came into my business with clear "no soliciting" signs to demonstrate this product. In an effort to wow us, he stained our carpet with a sharpie marker and proceeded to "clean" the stain with this product. The result is a huge stain that wasn't removed and damage to our carpet. I would like the business to send someone out to actually clean this stain their sales rep left.

Desired Settlement: They need to actually clean the stain they left in my carpet.

BBB's Final Determination: Business failed to respond to the BBB to resolve or address the complaint issues.
Dugans Paint

Farmington, MO

#87 Mar 23, 2012
We mailed a check back in February, Get Kleen cashed the check on 2/22/12. We still don't have our gallon of product. No one to call. No way to contact someone about the shipment. No response when you send a message via facebook. Seems like a scam to us.
kathy

United States

#88 Mar 24, 2012
DWS wrote:
I've been searching all morning for it. I bought a case of it to use in my florist. It cleans everything! You'd think they have a website or phone number listed on the bucket.
They came by our business, our stuff was in small buckets, but it was some really super stuff. We were given a purchase receipt with address and phone number on it.I asked about website, salesman said owner of company preferred to do business old school. But, it seems if you really want to sell something that works this good, you would push advertising anyway you could.Let me check receipt at work and I will post you the number....
Dugans Paint

Farmington, MO

#89 Mar 26, 2012
awesome! thank you.
Miss Driggers

Fort Smith, AR

#92 May 13, 2012
StateOfMind wrote:
<quoted text>
lol yeah. That's what I thought when I first saw this thread.
Just get a bunch of people to talk about what a wonderful product it is!
Ooh, I'm just gunna run down the street after that door to door salesman and get me some more of that stuff! It cleaned the taint right off my ass!
Maybe we need to get a bunch of this stuff and dump it into the local gene pool and clean out some of the stupid!
Get Kleen? Get Real!
Haha its such a good product..been sellin it for 2 years march 11th and have not had any complaints on how it works! Even sold my mamaw,her nex door neighbor and uncle kenny first tyme i went home ta visit LOL. If it isnt workin for u then ur not mixing it rite or tha salesman didnt explain it good enough.
Cochise

Jenkintown, PA

#93 May 13, 2012
Moustaches and chest hair are very sleazy.
Rae

Miami, OK

#97 Jun 25, 2012
I love this stuff...I have to admit this is THE best all around cleaner I've ever had and for me...that's saying a LOT. I purchase some GetKleen about 5 years ago, and it lasted that long. The guy said to write to the address on the receipt to purchase more. I did and received an order form from them.

BUT when I went to order more, I got ripped off because I sent them a check for $39.95 for 1/2 gallon on 6/21/10 and never received it but they sure cashed my check!!! I sent a letter on 2/18/11 asking them again to send it but have never heard back from them. I'm a paralegal and work for an attorney...guess I'll be forced to do something. Wish they would respond or just send me the product I paid for because I LOVE the stuff and have never found anything that cleans as well as this!
Got Kleen

Somerset, KY

#99 Jul 22, 2012
I would love to get more of this. To "State of Mind" - I was skeptical that it would be worth the money but my boss and I split a bucket of it. Best stuff in the world for getting blood out and will even get nail polish out of carpet. Trying to find a way to buy more.
Lincoln County

Cabot, AR

#101 Aug 13, 2012
I need a MSDS for this product. I can not find one on line and I can understand why people are upset. When you try to search for this product you can not find information.
LAAS

United States

#106 Jan 18, 2013
Their email address is [email protected]
Sherry K

Trenton, TX

#111 Mar 27, 2013
I reluctanty bought a half gallon of this pink goop about 10 years ago. I am now scraping the bottom of the jug, and I didn't realize how difficult it would be to find this!! This stuff works on EVERYTHING!!! Sneakers, grease on the upholstry, leather, and all other items I have ever used it on has been cleaned with this stuff!! I shared with a friend, and she has found even more uses for it!! I don't know what is in it, but it does the job like no other product I have ever used!! Awesome stuff, and obviously, a little goes a long way! 10 years ago, it cost 50 dollars for half a gallon. Little did I know at the time that it is worth double or triple that amount!!!
What address or phone number or website do I need to contact to get more? It looks like there are a lot of intersted customers, but no website!! Keep the door-to-door salesmen, but please make this product easily available to repeat customers!!!
Thank you,
Sherry Kirkland
Mary

Flagstaff, AZ

#112 May 15, 2013
U sent me a texe telling me 2 go 2 htt adrese but could not find anything
nickole

Oklahoma City, OK

#113 May 17, 2013
A sales man just sold me a gallon of this stuff n I can't wait to really get to work! I was anxious to use on the bad stains I have... It took nail polish off my carpet easily (red)... Cleaned soap scum off my walls with a wipe.. Tomorrow I'm renting a shampooer and gonna get all these stains out.. No more hand prints on my mirrors.. Once u clean them u can rub or fingers across n no prints appear.. Great on flat screen.. Ooo I love.. No doubt..this works!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where can we go for walk in urgent care for our... 13 hr B E O 1
Share / rent a church space (Mar '13) Oct 12 maxinegonzalez14 4
Baseball moms, a warning for you! Oct 6 Pissedwife 1
Dr. Riaz Haider in Mansfield Sucks. Very unpro... (Oct '11) Sep 29 Ramazotti 20
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Sep 20 stacyrimes84 29
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Sep '17 Jojog 1,163
Fast Eddie Sep '17 Kissfromemory 1

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance