SOOSE

AOL

#35 Feb 2, 2011
I purchased your product (GET KLEEN) from a guy that came into a beauty shop I was in a couple of weeks ago. It's great! Several people want to purchase it, but I have no idea how to purchase more. I can't find a web site for it. Does anyone have one or a ph. number for the company?
Thanks
SOOSE

AOL

#36 Feb 2, 2011
Can anyone tell me a web site for GET KLEEN or a ph. no.? I want to order more. It's great!
Thanks
SOOSE

AOL

#37 Feb 2, 2011
I bought GET KLEEN at a beauty shop a couple of weeks ago as a saleman just happened to stop by while I was there. It's great and I have several friends that would like to purchase it. However, i can't find a web site for it and have no idea how to order more. Would anyone that knows this info, please let me know?
Thanks
robert saunders

Knoxville, IA

#40 Mar 21, 2011
I am interested in purchasing 24 individual gallons of get-kleen someone should contact me asap.
Julie

De Leon, TX

#41 Mar 28, 2011
They came in my shop to sell this product. It was amazing what THEY could do with it. However, once I got it and tried to do the exact same things, NOTHING worked at all. My daughter got black marker on the carpet. I immediately tried what they did...nothing. I got glue from tape on my window, tried to clean it...nothing. Tried to get up scuff marks...nothing. And supposedly there is a guarantee that the product works. Called the sales rep, he said he would have his boss call me. That was four days ago and I didn't receive the call back. Now the sales rep won't even answer the phone calls. My professional opinion is this is a scam and this product sucks. Will never buy again from anyone who comes in my shop selling anything.
Tony Robertson

Purcell, OK

#42 Apr 1, 2011
Julie, I am the owner of Get-Kleen, i am sorry to hear about the problem you are having. We are certainly NOT A SCAM... Our faimly has been in business for over forty years selling THIS product, and i have hundreds+ of re-order request from people all over the U.S. that have wanted to get more because it worked so well for them. However i intend to provide the best customer service i can for everbody. So please get in touch with me at [email protected] so this matter can be resolved.

Thank You,
Tony Robertson
oklahoma girl

Denison, TX

#47 Apr 29, 2011
A salesman came to my house today. Was kinda pushy to where I felt uncomfortable. The product seemed to work well, but it did however not work on the carpet. Black eyeshadow broke and fell onto the carpet. Could have easily been vacuumed but now that its been rubbed in with cleaner, I'm found to have to rent a shapooer.:(

I will say I would love to purchase this product. Id prefer a smaller size.
Jacqui

Newberry, FL

#49 May 4, 2011
We had a sales representative stop by and we were very impressed and purchased some. It did not perform as in the cleaning demonstration. It really didn't clean any better than plain water. We felt scammed.
first baptist church

Long Beach, CA

#54 Jun 16, 2011
I am with the first baptist church in Henrietta TX we had a girl come into our building selling get kleen. It would great. We had to get with our committee to see about ordering some. In April we mail a check to the address in Arlington TX. Our check cleared the bank within days. As of this date June 16 we have not received our order. I called the sales person she said to call her back in 30 mintues she would have an answer for me. I did and she did not answer her phone.
Anita W

Yellville, AR

#56 Jun 24, 2011
Get Kleen Sales associate wrote:
Hi! I'm so happy you all love our product! Though no full website is up and running, you may check myspace.com for one I have been working on since last year. There are no photos or anything at the moment, but like I said, it's still a work in progress. We haven't got it set as of yet for anyone to be able to purchase from there, but when you can, everyone will know. If you would like, stop by, leave an address, and I'll be sure to get it to the right person for you to order...Hopefully, I'll have everything in order soon, so you can order from there! Thank you all, Brandy
Hello Brandy, if you have any information on how I can buy more "Get Kleen", please let me know. I bought it from door to door salemans, and I love it. It cleans better than anything I have ever tried. Please respone. Anita in Arkansas
painter

Tomball, TX

#59 Jul 24, 2011
An interesting method of self-promotion.
Anita W

Yellville, AR

#60 Jul 24, 2011
Brandy, thank you for giving us information about being on facebook. I went there and put in search for Get Kleen. Your web site came right up. I clicked on it and sent you a message and request for you to add me as your friend. I hope you will be able to tell me how to order some more of Get Kleen. I love it. Thank you again. Anita
StateOfMind

United States

#61 Jul 25, 2011
painter wrote:
An interesting method of self-promotion.
lol yeah. That's what I thought when I first saw this thread.

Just get a bunch of people to talk about what a wonderful product it is!

Ooh, I'm just gunna run down the street after that door to door salesman and get me some more of that stuff! It cleaned the taint right off my ass!

Maybe we need to get a bunch of this stuff and dump it into the local gene pool and clean out some of the stupid!

Get Kleen? Get Real!
Cliff Jean Boley

Mobile, AL

#62 Jul 29, 2011
somerset kentucky wrote:
I just wanted to let you know that I am extremely impressed with your salesman, Jeremy Clark. He was very professional and well mannered. I absolutely love your product and will order more in the future! I thank Jeremy for a job well done!!! Keep up the good work.
I would just like the instructions on what part to use to water
shelly2s

Jefferson City, MO

#63 Aug 14, 2011
1 teaspoon per quart of water is what i use for everyday cleaning. product will dissolve quicker if you mix with hot hot water.
kari

Jordan, MN

#64 Aug 17, 2011
Does this stuff really clean as well at home as it does in their demonstration or is it a scam?
instructor

United States

#65 Aug 19, 2011
You can actually take 7 teaspoons per 1 quart of warm to hot water for all purpose cleaning and 1teaspoon per 1quart for glass.
Local Newspaper Owner

Johnson, KS

#67 Sep 14, 2011
10 minutes ago, Mike Driggers dropped off my order of Get Kleen; I'm excited to use it.

Mike had a great demo and is a born salesman. He was very polite and represents your company well.

I look forward to being a repeat customer!
Local Newspaper Owner

Johnson, KS

#68 Sep 14, 2011
I'm in Syracuse, Kansas not Hugoton as the autofill labeled me.
Doc

Hot Springs, SD

#72 Sep 24, 2011
Too bad they have to be like this, I`ve heard great things about this stuff, but the Salesman up here was only going to the local storefolks up here in Custer City, South Dakota.
I would have bought some myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Employee is accused of theft of city money (Jan '08) 21 hr John Davidson 469
Limited spots available for the newest and most... Dec 1 CoachJeffTFW 3
Nudes for snapcash (Jan '16) Nov 29 Mastermae 58
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Nov 26 Bartendet 9
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... (Oct '15) Nov 18 Big bad john 33
News Tarrant breakfast crawl: First Watch Nov 17 michaelchapman127 1
transgender in hurst Nov 16 michelle 1

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages