First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Customer

Benton, MO

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Does anybody know a phone number for Get-Kleen 4101 Green Oaks Blvd West Suite 305 Arlington Texas - we are in Missouri and they are selling all purpose cleaner door to door and I would like for them to come back to my office, I have other people who would like to buy more (it is a very good product) but I only have the address on the receipt they gave me and can't find anything on the web. Does anybody have any info on them??
Ryan

Carbondale, IL

#4 Aug 23, 2010
I dont know their phone number, they just came in our shop....pretty amazing stuff! We bought some...the salesman was a little goofy but there no doubt it works!!
DWS

Columbia, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2010
I've been searching all morning for it. I bought a case of it to use in my florist. It cleans everything! You'd think they have a website or phone number listed on the bucket.
Church User

Columbus, IN

#7 Sep 15, 2010
We are working on purchasing the product for our church. Saw a demonstration last week. It seems to be a good product, but impossible to find information on the company.
Get Kleen Sales associate

Bledsoe, KY

#10 Sep 16, 2010
Hi! I'm so happy you all love our product! Though no full website is up and running, you may check myspace.com for one I have been working on since last year. There are no photos or anything at the moment, but like I said, it's still a work in progress. We haven't got it set as of yet for anyone to be able to purchase from there, but when you can, everyone will know. If you would like, stop by, leave an address, and I'll be sure to get it to the right person for you to order...Hopefully, I'll have everything in order soon, so you can order from there! Thank you all, Brandy
what is your UPC code

Dallas, TX

#11 Sep 17, 2010
I want to do some research on this product and would like your UPC code number. All legitimate products have one

Thanks
Regina

Palacios, TX

#12 Sep 28, 2010
I love this product..... has anyone had any luck contacting them? sales rep in Kentucky can we buy directly from you or can u have someone contact me?
Farmers wife

Shelbyville, IL

#14 Sep 29, 2010
To Brandy who posted on Thursday Sept. 16 as a Get Kleen Sales associate - your salesman stopped in my business a couple weeks ago and persuaded me (reluctantly) to purchase a half-gallon of Get Kleen. This stuff is awesome!! He told me how to order by just sending a check to the 4101 Green Oaks Blvd. address, but I'm quite apprehensive about sending a check when there is very little information available. I would love to have more of this product. Do you have an e-mail address or any additional information you could share?
Get Kleen Sales Associate

Corbin, KY

#16 Sep 30, 2010
You can now find us on facebook and any questions you have, feel free to email me there and I will let you know! Thanks, Brandy
Regina

Palacios, TX

#17 Sep 30, 2010
Brandy,

I clicked on your email link and it took me to an ad page. I looked on Fb and the only Get Kleen that comes up is a carpet company. Help! I love this product but I don't love the feeling of secrecy around this company. I understand you are a door to door sales company but I can't find any info on your company, are you owned by another company.

Corbin, KY

#18 Sep 30, 2010
I'm not understanding why its not showing up at facebook. Try searching for me, Brandy Kelley, then check my friends list for Get Kleen. Or if you like, tell me your name on facebook and I'll add you to Get Kleen, this way you can ask anything you want. I promise there is no secrecy, we're just still new to the internet...lol
Thanks, Brandy
interested

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Sep 30, 2010
did you answer the guy asking about the UPC code? If not, why are you hiding this info?
Interested in Get Kleen

United States

#20 Oct 1, 2010
There are several Brandy Kelley's on facebook and nothing in their profiles would elude to being the person selling Get Kleen. Can you be more specific or leave an email address. You could definitely get lots of business because someone from Florida has been selling here this week and making a mint.

Corbin, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2010
I'm not hiding anything. I just know that NOT all legitimate products has a UPC code. I take him as someone trying to start something, so I chose to ignore him. And to be honest, no, Get Kleen does not have one. And to Interested in Get Kleen from Frankfort, Ky. Just try searching for Get Kleen. I don't see why there are so many Brandy Kelley's on facebook, I always thought I was the only one...lol Anyways, I don't think there is anyone selling Get Kleen in Florida at this moment, for the simple fact we are currently in Eastern Kentucky. Hope I answered everyone. Thanks, Brandy

Corbin, KY

#22 Oct 1, 2010
I'm not ignoring anyone. There is no UPC code for Get Kleen, and to be honest not all legitimate products has one, even though he said they did. A UPC code is the same as a bar code. Bar codes come in handy for scanning a product at the cash register...we don't scan them at registers. I only talked to those that I felt was truely interested. And as for Interested in Get Kleen from Frankfort Ky, I don't know why there are so many Brandy Kelley's on facebook. I always thought I was the only one...lol Anyways, just try searching for Get Kleen and look for the container for the pic that says Jet Action! Alright, everyone have a nice day. Thanks, Brandy
somerset kentucky

Old Hickory, TN

#23 Oct 6, 2010
I just wanted to let you know that I am extremely impressed with your salesman, Jeremy Clark. He was very professional and well mannered. I absolutely love your product and will order more in the future! I thank Jeremy for a job well done!!! Keep up the good work.
Bobbie Foshee

Shreveport, LA

#26 Oct 7, 2010
Regina wrote:
Brandy,
I clicked on your email link and it took me to an ad page. I looked on Fb and the only Get Kleen that comes up is a carpet company. Help! I love this product but I don't love the feeling of secrecy around this company. I understand you are a door to door sales company but I can't find any info on your company, are you owned by another company.
I love this product also and I wrote to the address on the container
Hopefully someone will call or write back.
I looked on my ticket when I purchased it back in April and on it it said just write to the address for more.
Farmers wife

Shelbyville, IL

#27 Nov 2, 2010
Get Kleen Sales Associate wrote:
I'm not ignoring anyone. There is no UPC code for Get Kleen, and to be honest not all legitimate products has one, even though he said they did. A UPC code is the same as a bar code. Bar codes come in handy for scanning a product at the cash register...we don't scan them at registers. I only talked to those that I felt was truely interested. And as for Interested in Get Kleen from Frankfort Ky, I don't know why there are so many Brandy Kelley's on facebook. I always thought I was the only one...lol Anyways, just try searching for Get Kleen and look for the container for the pic that says Jet Action! Alright, everyone have a nice day. Thanks, Brandy
Hey Brandy,
I haven't seen anyone post on here for a month or so. I've been checking almost daily. Several of my employees and I have all been checking Facebook frequently, but have never found you. When your salesman was here in central Illinois in mid-September I purchased a half-gallon at that time. Could you please post here what a 1-gallon container of Get-Kleen costs and the shipping (if any)? I'm about ready to take a leap-of-faith and try mailing a check for more product to the Arlington, TX address. I'll be looking for your reply. Thanks.
TX Girl

Gilmer, TX

#32 Jan 18, 2011
Just had Johnny L. (sales rep) stop in to show me the Get-Kleen product. I was impressed, but didn't have my checkbook or cash on me at the time. I asked him to stop by tomorrow but he said they were only working this area today and it may be as long as 1 - 2 years before they hit this area again. He said he lived in Kilgore, TX (about 35 miles from here) but travelled with the company except for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I asked if there was a phone number where I could reach the company. I my surprise, he said the only way to contact the company was through the Arlington, TX address via snail mail. The only other company information I was able to obtain was his managers name, Larry Kelly and the owner's name, Tony Robertson. I too am leery of the only means of communication with a company is via snail mail or facebook (if you can find them). Too bad a sale was missed due to limited communication on the company's part.
warprints

New Iberia, LA

#33 Jan 26, 2011
Get Kleen is easily found on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/ #!/profile.php?id=100001618072 261

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas Cop Not Indicted for Shooting Thu huey goins 70
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Thu Farting 902
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Farters 742
News Teenager Murdered In Mansfield (Mar '12) Jun 28 lexis 11
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Jun 28 GD MACK MAYNE 1,132
The Dance Workshop-Who took dance here or had a... Jun 24 misslori79 1
Heritage Village on Precint Line, babysitter-is... Jun 21 BonnieV 1
More from around the web

Arlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages