Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
10,541 - 10,560 of 22,261 Comments Last updated 57 min ago

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

NRH Man wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a lemming who is following the rest and just believing the garbage you hear other idiots saying.
The year ending in April 2012 is the hottest string of consecutive months since we began keeping records in 1895.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

March was the warmest ever in the USA.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2012

Judged:

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too many people are denying that the climate is changing. Most of us just can't see why we should buy into the left wing garbage. Even though the climate may kill us all, some people intend to profit from it, anyway.
Just look at Al Gore making millions of of his book, while the hypocrite has one of the largest energy wasting houses in Tennessee. Speaking of hypocrites, OweBama eggs on the OWS morons to protest the one percent. Poor OweBama is worth over 10 million dollars.
Quit drinking the kool-aid fool and start realizing that we are ruled by
a bunch of corrupt, lying scum that wants to bleed us all dry.
Who cares about the money? Money will not fix what ails us.

It does not matter what you buy into or what you think. It is baked into the cake and no change in brain waves from you will make any difference.
George Zimmerman

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares about the money? Money will not fix what ails us.
It does not matter what you buy into or what you think. It is baked into the cake and no change in brain waves from you will make any difference.
Why don't you tell them what you think of white people, you know how you think we are all pink cave dwellers, and mother nature is going to exterminate us so blacks can rule the planet. Or I guess they can go over to the Florida Topix and read it all for themselvs.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

I didn't know Oregon sux was a racist.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

So What wrote:
Why you Dumbocrats even bother to show up is beyond me...
I woke up this morning after hearing about early voting, with the same thought. Why vote?
It's the same as living in Russia or china. It's already determined, decided, and done so why bother ?
George Zimmerman

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I didn't know Oregon sux was a racist.
After readng some of his post on the Sanford FL. Topix there is no doubt about it!
I Guess

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

He's no worse than the competition.
Green Oil

Hulbert, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Write your representative in Texas and urge him/her to Vote YES on house bill 164, and house bill 902. Lets stop making criminals out of our youth, and stop denying the medicinal benefits of cannabis for the ill.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Green Oil wrote:
Write your representative in Texas and urge him/her to Vote YES on house bill 164, and house bill 902. Lets stop making criminals out of our youth, and stop denying the medicinal benefits of cannabis for the ill.
the politicians in Texas always have the Bible in one hand and their you-know-what's in the other.
Green Oil

Hulbert, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> the politicians in Texas always have the Bible in one hand and their you-know-what's in the other.
One politician from Texas support's legal Marijuana, but he is busy running for President right now. These are not new bill's in Texas they have been voted on before. The last vote showed promise, and times have changed, people's stance have changed. If we want to change State Law, you have to let "them" know, all they care about is being re~elected! If they think enough voter's want change they will give it to them, for that vote. So I urge you again, write your representative in support of these bill, and urge other's to do the same! HB 164 HB 902

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Green Oil wrote:
<quoted text>One politician from Texas support's legal Marijuana, but he is busy running for President right now. These are not new bill's in Texas they have been voted on before. The last vote showed promise, and times have changed, people's stance have changed. If we want to change State Law, you have to let "them" know, all they care about is being re~elected! If they think enough voter's want change they will give it to them, for that vote. So I urge you again, write your representative in support of these bill, and urge other's to do the same! HB 164 HB 902
I can't say as I know a where to write them at but I can google it.I will do it today.
Green Oil

Hulbert, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say as I know a where to write them at but I can google it.I will do it today.
Love the support! I am currently searching the same, I will also be sending a letter today! I will be posting the same in forum's across Texas. Thank You!
sockpuppet

Laneville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

http://tinyurl.com/6j2q4au

Support Federal Legislation To End Marijuana Prohibition
Urge Your Representative to Support and Co-Sponsor HR 2306

Can use this page from NORML
Green Oil

Hulbert, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

sockpuppet wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6j2q4au
Support Federal Legislation To End Marijuana Prohibition
Urge Your Representative to Support and Co-Sponsor HR 2306
Can use this page from NORML
Urged em, Thanks!!! Also going to stay on my local state rep, and urge others to do the same, Erwin Cain is our REP. He will be getting a few letters and emails!!! I love fighting a good fight!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

OregonSUX wrote:
March was the warmest ever in the USA.
And the planet hasn't warmed in the last 12 years. Coincidently, the suns output started tapering off about 12 years ago? Hmmm, could it be that that big bright thing in the sky has way more to do with heating the planet then anything us puny humans do? No, let's ignore that and blame it all on those evil people, particularly us decadent and wasteful capitalists. If we only give it all up and live in grass huts we would save the world from "global warming".
Didn't Al Gore say Miami and new York would be under water by now from all the melting glaciers? Just ignore that inconvienient truth and don't you dare question our "science".
Keep believing that crap, it just proves how gullible you are.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up this morning after hearing about early voting, with the same thought. Why vote?
It's the same as living in Russia or china. It's already determined, decided, and done so why bother ?
And your attitude is exactly why it has gotten bad.
Molon Labe

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Larry Sinclair spit 0bummers nut into a napkin after sucking him off in a limo. Soon dna testing will be done, and the main stream media will have no choice, but to tell the truth about 0bummer, and Larry Sinclair.
WHO CARES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Judged:

Molon Labe wrote:
Larry Sinclair spit 0bummers nut into a napkin after sucking him off in a limo. Soon dna testing will be done, and the main stream media will have no choice, but to tell the truth about 0bummer, and Larry Sinclair.
Romney, and Obama are liars, bought up by special interest. I dont care if he is bisexual or not, I support freedom of choice, you know staying out of others business. What I cant stand is a liar! With liars, you never know where they really stand on things. That is the worst thing you can have as President. I see Obama, and Romney as being the same, both liars! We should just start calling them Obamney!!! Vote for a real constitutionalist, VOTE RON PAUL!!!!! He has more support than you might think! Check out how many online supporters he has, you might be suprised.
What

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2012

Is Obama bi-sexual? I hadn't heard that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr fubar 17,838
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 7 hr Wow Wee 662
Review: J J'S Corner Lounge (Dec '13) Tue Larry Driscoll 11
Free Beginners Tournament for $1000 Tue SusieKhalifa 1
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Debate: Ferguson - Grand Prairie, TX Aug 22 Doc B 1
•••

Arlington News Video

•••
Arlington Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Arlington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000