Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins an...

Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

There are 23436 comments on the El Paso Times story from Nov 2, 2010, titled Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

George Zimmerman

Stevens, PA

#11508 May 19, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I didn't know Oregon sux was a racist.
After readng some of his post on the Sanford FL. Topix there is no doubt about it!
I Guess

Sabinal, TX

#11509 May 19, 2012
He's no worse than the competition.
Green Oil

Willow Springs, MO

#11510 May 19, 2012
Write your representative in Texas and urge him/her to Vote YES on house bill 164, and house bill 902. Lets stop making criminals out of our youth, and stop denying the medicinal benefits of cannabis for the ill.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#11511 May 19, 2012
Green Oil wrote:
Write your representative in Texas and urge him/her to Vote YES on house bill 164, and house bill 902. Lets stop making criminals out of our youth, and stop denying the medicinal benefits of cannabis for the ill.
the politicians in Texas always have the Bible in one hand and their you-know-what's in the other.
Green Oil

Willow Springs, MO

#11512 May 19, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> the politicians in Texas always have the Bible in one hand and their you-know-what's in the other.
One politician from Texas support's legal Marijuana, but he is busy running for President right now. These are not new bill's in Texas they have been voted on before. The last vote showed promise, and times have changed, people's stance have changed. If we want to change State Law, you have to let "them" know, all they care about is being re~elected! If they think enough voter's want change they will give it to them, for that vote. So I urge you again, write your representative in support of these bill, and urge other's to do the same! HB 164 HB 902

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#11513 May 19, 2012
Green Oil wrote:
<quoted text>One politician from Texas support's legal Marijuana, but he is busy running for President right now. These are not new bill's in Texas they have been voted on before. The last vote showed promise, and times have changed, people's stance have changed. If we want to change State Law, you have to let "them" know, all they care about is being re~elected! If they think enough voter's want change they will give it to them, for that vote. So I urge you again, write your representative in support of these bill, and urge other's to do the same! HB 164 HB 902
I can't say as I know a where to write them at but I can google it.I will do it today.
Green Oil

Willow Springs, MO

#11514 May 19, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say as I know a where to write them at but I can google it.I will do it today.
Love the support! I am currently searching the same, I will also be sending a letter today! I will be posting the same in forum's across Texas. Thank You!
sockpuppet

De Berry, TX

#11515 May 19, 2012
http://tinyurl.com/6j2q4au

Support Federal Legislation To End Marijuana Prohibition
Urge Your Representative to Support and Co-Sponsor HR 2306

Can use this page from NORML
Green Oil

Willow Springs, MO

#11516 May 19, 2012
sockpuppet wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/6j2q4au
Support Federal Legislation To End Marijuana Prohibition
Urge Your Representative to Support and Co-Sponsor HR 2306
Can use this page from NORML
Urged em, Thanks!!! Also going to stay on my local state rep, and urge others to do the same, Erwin Cain is our REP. He will be getting a few letters and emails!!! I love fighting a good fight!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11517 May 19, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
March was the warmest ever in the USA.
And the planet hasn't warmed in the last 12 years. Coincidently, the suns output started tapering off about 12 years ago? Hmmm, could it be that that big bright thing in the sky has way more to do with heating the planet then anything us puny humans do? No, let's ignore that and blame it all on those evil people, particularly us decadent and wasteful capitalists. If we only give it all up and live in grass huts we would save the world from "global warming".
Didn't Al Gore say Miami and new York would be under water by now from all the melting glaciers? Just ignore that inconvienient truth and don't you dare question our "science".
Keep believing that crap, it just proves how gullible you are.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11518 May 19, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up this morning after hearing about early voting, with the same thought. Why vote?
It's the same as living in Russia or china. It's already determined, decided, and done so why bother ?
And your attitude is exactly why it has gotten bad.
Molon Labe

San Antonio, TX

#11519 May 19, 2012
Larry Sinclair spit 0bummers nut into a napkin after sucking him off in a limo. Soon dna testing will be done, and the main stream media will have no choice, but to tell the truth about 0bummer, and Larry Sinclair.
WHO CARES

United States

#11520 May 20, 2012
Molon Labe wrote:
Larry Sinclair spit 0bummers nut into a napkin after sucking him off in a limo. Soon dna testing will be done, and the main stream media will have no choice, but to tell the truth about 0bummer, and Larry Sinclair.
Romney, and Obama are liars, bought up by special interest. I dont care if he is bisexual or not, I support freedom of choice, you know staying out of others business. What I cant stand is a liar! With liars, you never know where they really stand on things. That is the worst thing you can have as President. I see Obama, and Romney as being the same, both liars! We should just start calling them Obamney!!! Vote for a real constitutionalist, VOTE RON PAUL!!!!! He has more support than you might think! Check out how many online supporters he has, you might be suprised.
What

Arlington, TX

#11521 May 20, 2012
Is Obama bi-sexual? I hadn't heard that.
waco 1954

United States

#11522 May 20, 2012
What wrote:
Is Obama bi-sexual? I hadn't heard that.
Yeah.he likes Republicans too....

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11523 May 20, 2012
George Zimmerman wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you tell them what you think of white people, you know how you think we are all pink cave dwellers, and mother nature is going to exterminate us so blacks can rule the planet. Or I guess they can go over to the Florida Topix and read it all for themselvs.
What makes you think I am not white?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11524 May 20, 2012
waco1909 wrote:
I didn't know Oregon sux was a racist.
I like all good, decent, rational, intelligent people.

Now George Zimmerman is DEFINITELY a racist.
hon

United States

#11525 May 20, 2012
Hu
waco 1954

United States

#11526 May 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
I like all good, decent, rational, intelligent people.
Now George Zimmerman is DEFINITELY a racist.
probably crazy too.i oddly though I would bet that he does not think he is a racist.
George Zimmerman

Ephrata, PA

#11527 May 20, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think I am not white?
Did i say what color you were? No,i did ask you to share some of your post from another forum. Is that going to be a problem for you? And yes I am a racist, not hiding that fact or pretending to be somehing I'm not. I will ask you again ,Tell the readers what you posted about white people on the other forums.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 14 hr sid 989
News Deadly Shooting at Arlington Walgreens May 2 send the blacks back 1
You May 2 Lauren Sicard 1
Nudes for snapcash Apr 30 Mclightbright 6
Dr. Riaz Haider in Mansfield Sucks. Very unpro... (Oct '11) Apr 29 anon 16
Good jobs Apr 27 Past 1
Arlington Gangs (Jan '09) Apr 26 Nawfmexicanx3 138
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages