People are calling me a prostitute
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#84 Dec 13, 2012
yes it was my post. And watch my video.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#86 Dec 14, 2012
Let me explain it another way. If it were a guy you were spying on, and you had taken pictures of him naked and recorded him masturbating, people would not praise you. If you had sex with your girlfriend or wife and someone secretly watched you and recorded it, you would not praise them and call your girlfriend dirty for being a "porn star." I am not a porn star. I did not want to be seen. If you don't want to be "dirty," then don't watch people as a stalker and record them. I have never responded well to anyone making the noises signalling for sex, and I don't enjoy being in "porn." It doesn't make me feel good when someone touches my bottom or whistles at me. I don't deserve to be threatened either for refusing to get in a car. I can hear people when you whisper, and it doesn't make me want to have sex with you. If you've ever watched Family Guy, you're probably dirtier than my whole family, for you to say how dirty they are because they made some jokes at home while you were outside the windows does not make you a hero.
Realistic

Arlington, TX

#87 Dec 14, 2012
RealLifeEasyA wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel kind of bad that I felt the need to keep bringing this up. Most of the people who were talking about me like that and harassing me have stopped. I think that most people thought it was ok to treat me like a prostitute, because it was so easy to believe I actually was one, when so many people were talking about me. I don't think they're the "bad" people. It's just that I've been treated bad by large groups of people even since elementary school, because I'm "different." It's easy to make up stories about me. Thank you for your compassion, and I do expect things to be a whole lot better from now on.
Do not take up for these people. It makes them feel what they do is right. They will continue this. But you just have to keep you head high and follow your dreams and goals. There are a lot of ignorant people out there this is your first case of them. You say they're not "bad" people but they're certainly not good people for doing this. They probably stopped for a while because they found another victim to bother but will be back to you.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#88 Dec 16, 2012
another thing to think about is the fact that I never had a girl to cheat on, nor tried to sleep with a "prostitute." I never spied on anyone to see them naked. I never touched someone the way some of you touched me in public. I never looked at videos of someone changing clothes or masturbating. But people do not consider some of you dirty for doing those things. You only consider ME dirty, and because some of you illegally trespassed, watched me, and recorded me without my knowledge. That is the only reason people say that I'm a porn star, and say that I'm dirty. I hate it so much but there is nothing I can do about it because I am worthless to you people. I don't even have the right to privacy. I don't even have the right to interact with some of you without you harassing me with noise. But you get to watch recordings you took of an unwilling "porn star" and you are still respected, "good" people whom everyone likes and treats well. And you get to tell people how "dirty" I am too, just for fun, because you don't value me as a person. And you get to laugh with your friends and pretend my mother is dirty when someone talks about her good job at a hospital. You have taken enough years of my life pretending that I'm dirty and spreading the word that I'm dirty so that people can be cruel to me. Nobody cares about what you did, because you are male and you are respected for exposing my masturbation and changing clothes, since I'm female and transgendered so I don't matter to those people you talk with. You get to masturbate and change clothes and no one records you I bet. No men try to have sex with you. And you get to have girlfriends too whom you maybe wouldn't record secretly and violate. Maybe you care about them.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#89 Dec 18, 2012
Realistic wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not take up for these people. It makes them feel what they do is right. They will continue this. But you just have to keep you head high and follow your dreams and goals. There are a lot of ignorant people out there this is your first case of them. You say they're not "bad" people but they're certainly not good people for doing this. They probably stopped for a while because they found another victim to bother but will be back to you.
thank you
JollyHolly

Arlington, TX

#90 Dec 19, 2012
I don't see how this all could have started without you doing something to initiate it.

I remember, out of all 1,400 students that went to my high school, only two were "BIG TABOO SLUTS OMG!!111" One had a long-term sexual relationship with her brother, in which another relative spread the news; and the other would sneak guys into a bathroom stall during lunch hour. So yes, they were the big hoes for a reason.

I knew this, therefore I remained a virgin until a month before I graduated high school, because I knew that if I had a sex life before that, then everyone would know. AND I went to a small high school, in a small town, where everyone knew everyone's business.

You would have been fine, so long as you kept to yourself, which you obviously didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem. The only other way would be if a group of catty bitches went around spreading the rumor about you. But then they'd need evidence, because without it, rumors die quickly.
Realistic

Arlington, TX

#91 Dec 20, 2012
JollyHolly wrote:
I don't see how this all could have started without you doing something to initiate it.
I remember, out of all 1,400 students that went to my high school, only two were "BIG TABOO SLUTS OMG!!111" One had a long-term sexual relationship with her brother, in which another relative spread the news; and the other would sneak guys into a bathroom stall during lunch hour. So yes, they were the big hoes for a reason.
I knew this, therefore I remained a virgin until a month before I graduated high school, because I knew that if I had a sex life before that, then everyone would know. AND I went to a small high school, in a small town, where everyone knew everyone's business.
You would have been fine, so long as you kept to yourself, which you obviously didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem. The only other way would be if a group of catty bitches went around spreading the rumor about you. But then they'd need evidence, because without it, rumors die quickly.
Not necessarily.There are children all over the country the stay to themselves and still get harassed in school. And seeing how it was stated adults were involved it should have been resolved by one of the adults initiated or not. It seem nobody grows up anymore. And trust just because a rumor is untrue and you have all the proof in the world people will still believe it years later.
boom

Camillus, NY

#92 Dec 20, 2012
All the other kids who were harassed have walked into school and killed everyone.

They learned after they were dead not to mess with people.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#93 Dec 21, 2012
JollyHolly wrote:
I don't see how this all could have started without you doing something to initiate it.
I remember, out of all 1,400 students that went to my high school, only two were "BIG TABOO SLUTS OMG!!111" One had a long-term sexual relationship with her brother, in which another relative spread the news; and the other would sneak guys into a bathroom stall during lunch hour. So yes, they were the big hoes for a reason.
I knew this, therefore I remained a virgin until a month before I graduated high school, because I knew that if I had a sex life before that, then everyone would know. AND I went to a small high school, in a small town, where everyone knew everyone's business.
You would have been fine, so long as you kept to yourself, which you obviously didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem. The only other way would be if a group of catty bitches went around spreading the rumor about you. But then they'd need evidence, because without it, rumors die quickly.
I did start it by being a strange transgendered person and by masturbating or changing clothes in privacy where I didn't know I could be seen by trespassers outside my window. When I was in elementary, people used to say that I was made out of boogers and everything I touch turned into boogers, my food was all made out of boogers and my house was made out of boogers, and anyone I touch becomes a "booger person." I would get beat up by groups sometimes, like I'm sometimes threatened and treated inappropriately now. It was my fault for picking my nose then?
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#94 Dec 21, 2012
JollyHolly wrote:
I don't see how this all could have started without you doing something to initiate it.
I remember, out of all 1,400 students that went to my high school, only two were "BIG TABOO SLUTS OMG!!111" One had a long-term sexual relationship with her brother, in which another relative spread the news; and the other would sneak guys into a bathroom stall during lunch hour. So yes, they were the big hoes for a reason.
I knew this, therefore I remained a virgin until a month before I graduated high school, because I knew that if I had a sex life before that, then everyone would know. AND I went to a small high school, in a small town, where everyone knew everyone's business.
You would have been fine, so long as you kept to yourself, which you obviously didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem. The only other way would be if a group of catty bitches went around spreading the rumor about you. But then they'd need evidence, because without it, rumors die quickly.
all the grade levels at my elementary school despised me and let it show, older than me mostly since I was in second and third grade those years. I would get beat up at my daycare too where kids from the school went, and had pebbles thrown at me in large quantities by groups of the hateful kids at a park where kids from the school lived by. I have been despised for being "ugly" and other children have openly wanted me to go to hell when I was a young child and people hate my transgendered-ness
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#95 Dec 21, 2012
JollyHolly wrote:
I don't see how this all could have started without you doing something to initiate it.
I remember, out of all 1,400 students that went to my high school, only two were "BIG TABOO SLUTS OMG!!111" One had a long-term sexual relationship with her brother, in which another relative spread the news; and the other would sneak guys into a bathroom stall during lunch hour. So yes, they were the big hoes for a reason.
I knew this, therefore I remained a virgin until a month before I graduated high school, because I knew that if I had a sex life before that, then everyone would know. AND I went to a small high school, in a small town, where everyone knew everyone's business.
You would have been fine, so long as you kept to yourself, which you obviously didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem. The only other way would be if a group of catty bitches went around spreading the rumor about you. But then they'd need evidence, because without it, rumors die quickly.
I recall other children telling me the devil made me, since I was "ugly" in their opinion. The "proof" is that my stalkers recorded me changing clothes and masturbating, so I am now a "porn star" and I didn't even know I was being watched.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#96 Dec 21, 2012
JollyHolly wrote:
I don't see how this all could have started without you doing something to initiate it.
I remember, out of all 1,400 students that went to my high school, only two were "BIG TABOO SLUTS OMG!!111" One had a long-term sexual relationship with her brother, in which another relative spread the news; and the other would sneak guys into a bathroom stall during lunch hour. So yes, they were the big hoes for a reason.
I knew this, therefore I remained a virgin until a month before I graduated high school, because I knew that if I had a sex life before that, then everyone would know. AND I went to a small high school, in a small town, where everyone knew everyone's business.
You would have been fine, so long as you kept to yourself, which you obviously didn't, otherwise you wouldn't be having this problem. The only other way would be if a group of catty bitches went around spreading the rumor about you. But then they'd need evidence, because without it, rumors die quickly.
What is really strange is when groups of people will do something to me for no reason, just when they see me and they don't know me. Like having food thrown at me in the cafeteria at Arlington High a couple years ago sometimes, or pencils or other things in the classroom, it's always funny for the whole group. Recently on my bus a group of people decided that I look like I rape little kids. I used to be harassed by groups of lesbians who didn't know me, and I have to watch out for that too. There was a group of girls in my gym class at Arlington who decided one day while we were doing a walking exercise, that they would go in the wrong direction on purpose and walk toward me all in a close line squished together. I tried to go around them when I saw the funny business starting but they just followed my direction and I had to push them apart from each other to go forward or not have them just try to push me the wrong direction, but they responded in anger like how dare I would do such a thing as to try to participate in gym without this nonsense. How dare I push my way past these people trying to gang up on me. And how dare I have any privacy now, or refuse to get in a stranger's car. That must really deserve the threatening I get. The girls were nicer later on but these people still think I deserve to be treated wrong.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#97 Jun 24, 2013
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

32 Who knowing the jugement of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

1 Timothy 5:13 And withall they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

15 For some are already turned aside after Satan.

1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, or as a thief, or as an evildoer, or as a busybody in other men's matters.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#98 Sep 6, 2013

I want some help. Please help me. People have been encouraging their friends to stalk me for 4 years. A person tried to throw a very large rock at my head which narrowly missed and would have knocked me unconscious or dead into a busy street with fast moving vehicles. Someone tried to run me over. People are able to stalk my house at all hours and have gotten more creative at breaking in, over these 4 years. We've moved 3 times and they are still encouraging people to stalk me and sharing about me via internet and such.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#99 Sep 6, 2013
I'm not saying the people on that show are guilty in their case, but please I want some help.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#100 Sep 7, 2013
The only reason I'm so hated by these people is because all this time since 5 years ago when a few people were saying weird things and for 4 years during all the stalking I refused to sleep with everyone who tried. It's not fair that I'm despised for getting naked in my family's own bathrooms and doing my business in my own house. That does not mean that I want to sleep with someone who is not supposed to even be at my house. I didn't deserve the threatening I've received or any of this treatment. What have I ever done to you other than refuse to sleep with any of you. Why are you acting like you are obsessed with a person who does not want to sleep with you and so many people have tried and failed already for 4 years.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#101 Sep 20, 2013
You knew I didn't sleep with anyone because you were always watching me at my house. You took those naked pictures through the window but no one could ever get a picture of me supposedly having intercourse with someone. All you got was me either undressed or playing with myself, you knew, and every day you just decided to pretend I was sleeping with people. You could see me at my house every day, and you knew also that I tried to have privacy when I found out about it. You knew. You did not believe what you were saying. How could you believe that when you saw every day. I tried to stop all of you from harassing me, by letting my beard grow, and you still pretended. You're so hateful to me because I'm transgendered. I want you to know, that's what this is. That's why you are so hateful to me, so many of you. Because there is no reason.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#102 Sep 22, 2013
I would like for some people who've stalked me and also the Christians who didn't even ask me whether these things were true, before they judged me, I would like for you to actually talk to me sometime. You will see me in public sometime or you are just stalking me so you're around anyway. I want to matter. Nobody even asked me whether the things were true. Did not even bother. You did not even question the things after I grew a beard. People treat me so worthless. I just want to matter. Why is it such a big thing to just even ask me. Or to even talk to me. All they want to do is stalk me and they don't even talk to me. Even people who don't even know me just want to stalk me and talk about me. Why don't you ever just talk to me. Like none of them even want to know me, they just want to watch. I want to matter. And other people just laugh at me and nothing I do can please them. Everything I do is disgusting to them. Why are you even stalking me and talking about me if you do not even want to know me at all. Just say hello. I offered many times to people just to talk with me. It's not hard. The Christians could have done so. You did not have to judge me without even talking to me. You might even like my personality. You do not have to talk about everything that I do as if it were disgusting either. I can do really nice things and people don't even like me at all, they just think I'm disgusting. How can you just think that everything is disgusting when I'm so nice all the time and all you do is hate me for no reason. I want to have lots of meaning in my life. It's like nobody even wanted to stand up for me, they all agreed that it is funny to talk about me. None of them thought that I am really nice and it's cool that I do neat things.
what ever

Winfield, AL

#103 Sep 25, 2013
Are you ever going to give up about this you are leading this on and on sweetheart . Stop worrying about this and stay off the PUBLIC FORUMS about it.. Don't worry about what others Think go to six flags have fun Girl and live life Go bowling join a softball team .. Go play a few games at pogo and have fun .. Just wondering how old u are? Don't be so sad .. Smile . I do and it makes people days go bye. open a door for someone . nite nite.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

#104 Oct 5, 2013
what ever wrote:
Are you ever going to give up about this you are leading this on and on sweetheart . Stop worrying about this and stay off the PUBLIC FORUMS about it.. Don't worry about what others Think go to six flags have fun Girl and live life Go bowling join a softball team .. Go play a few games at pogo and have fun .. Just wondering how old u are? Don't be so sad .. Smile . I do and it makes people days go bye. open a door for someone . nite nite.
thanks...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Convicted felon arrested in Northeast El Paso 6 hr huey goins 2
Arlington TX (Jan '07) 9 hr angie 296
Ice makers by Jonay Leon Wed yosoyN 3
Review: Quality Coping & Plaster Aug 31 jtakers 1
Dr. Riaz Haider in Mansfield Sucks. Very unpro... (Oct '11) Aug 31 anon 15
Debate: Marijuana - Arlington, TX (Aug '10) Aug 29 NeedWeedFromDetroit 121
News Today's news in photos: Subway spokesman Jared ... Aug 20 Psychosys 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages