Cement Truck Crash on Green Oaks and ...

Cement Truck Crash on Green Oaks and Pioneer

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Harry Scrohum

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2012
What happened? It was Saturday the 14th about noon. Cement truck was on it's side. Careflight landed on Pioneer Pkwy.
Brandy

Fort Worth, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2012
I cannot find out what happened either! It looked terrible. I can only hope and pray that everyone was ok. Please post if you know what happened
Ann

Arlington, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2012
The cement truck was trying to beat a yellow light, hit a curb and rolled. The woman who was driving only had a few cuts and bruises but the passenger, her husband is still in the ICU. He had swelling and bleeding on his brain, when his head hit the window his ear was cut up pretty badly. He was on life support until Sunday afternoon and has since started talking. He's doing a ton better, but has a long road ahead of him. Please continue to pray for them, Allen and Martha and all of their friends and family. This is just one problem on top of another, since he was supposed to be getting a PET scan today and start chemo this week. ( I'm good friends with Martha.)
Eric

Hurst, TX

#4 Jan 17, 2012
Hey, Ann. Could you remove this post? For legal purposes this could be a problem. The information you have may not be accurate and could be used against them.
Joe Blough

Arlington, TX

#5 Jan 17, 2012
Wonder if the truck was full of wet cement. They have to cut a hole in it and remove the cement before it drys or it will be to heavy to upright
Derrick

Arlington, TX

#6 Jan 17, 2012
I was just wondering where the trailer came in to play because the left wheels looked like it to had been in the wreak?
Miracle Happens

San Antonio, TX

#7 Jan 17, 2012
We saw the accident while sitting in backed-up traffic.It was a miracle that no one was killed becuase from the looks of the accident, it looked tragic!. My prayers to all.
Elizabeth

Dallas, TX

#8 Sep 22, 2012
He's my uncle and what Ann said is true. He was on his way home from surgery because they found out a week before the accident that he has cancer. the impact of the accident caused the cancer to spread tremendously. now his life is a matter of months away from ending. so if you please can, pray for him and his wife. he also has a son that's taking this exceptionally hard too. we need all the thoughts and prayers we can get.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudes for snapcash (Jan '16) Tue Jennysum95 156
News Deadly Shooting at Arlington Walgreens (May '16) Tue Someone smarter t... 3
News Man Dies Trying To Stop Car Thief (May '08) Jul 17 Celeste billy 27
News Murder suspect arrested in double shooting near... Jul 16 Anonymous 2
News Kennedale City Council candidates on May 6 ballot Jul 10 hello 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Jun 26 Flash 123 1,161

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages