Arlington prostitution sting leads to...

Arlington prostitution sting leads to 9 arrests

There are 4 comments on the Fort Worth Star-Telegram story from Jul 24, 2008, titled Arlington prostitution sting leads to 9 arrests. In it, Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports that:

Police are investigating a new hot spot for prostitution in east Arlington. Nine men were arrested for soliciting sex along Park Row Drive east of Texas 360 on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

Don

Plano, TX

#1 Jul 28, 2008
Why oh why do they bother - let guys pay for a lil sometning something - better then trying at a bar, spending $100 and striking out - victimless crime - they should be watching for speeders or kids with low hanging pants

“What?”

Since: Feb 08

Arlington, Texas

#3 Aug 24, 2008
or they could get online and find a willing!!! LOL
James1969

North Richland Hills, TX

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Don wrote:
Why oh why do they bother - let guys pay for a lil sometning something - better then trying at a bar, spending $100 and striking out - victimless crime - they should be watching for speeders or kids with low hanging pants
Victimless crime? Educate yourself on the subject before you post. 85% of the girls out there don't keep a dime for what they do and get beat if they try to keep anything.
henry

Dallas, TX

#5 Jan 24, 2013
The arrest probably stopped them from spreading disease.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Bedford (Dec '15) Sep 20 stacyrimes84 29
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Sep 14 Jojog 1,163
Fast Eddie Sep 11 Kissfromemory 1
Fat Daddy's (Feb '09) Sep 9 Mansfield_food_cr... 56
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... (Oct '15) Sep 4 Bib Bob Boo 34
News The Latest: City warns of Homeland Security imp... Aug 30 Quirky 1
News Man Dies Trying To Stop Car Thief (May '08) Aug '17 Reva 28

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages