Graphic Testimony in Teacher Sex Trial

Graphic Testimony in Teacher Sex Trial

There are 5 comments on the NBC Dallas story from Aug 14, 2012, titled Graphic Testimony in Teacher Sex Trial. In it, NBC Dallas reports that:

The trial for Brittni Colleps, a former Kennedale High School teacher facing five charges of having an inappropriate relationship with a student, is under way in Fort Worth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Dallas.

Whatever
#1 Aug 16, 2012
In the grand scheme of things did she really do anything wrong? They were of age.
Whatever
#2 Aug 16, 2012
How much anyone want to bet her husband allowed it? Bet you see her in an adult magazine or movie soon.
Suzanne Barr

Dallas, TX

#3 Aug 16, 2012
did those sexy men have cocks?
someone secret

United States

#4 Aug 18, 2012
I disagree putting her in jail. Like I'm not really one her side cause she shouldn't of went there with students on or of campus, but if they're in high school they are adults more or less & if she didn't force them then she should just lose her license & job not freedom
someone secret

United States

#5 Aug 18, 2012
What really Suzanne didi u just ask that?
Suzanne Barr wrote:
did those sexy men have cocks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tarrant students take to the streets (Mar '06) May 19 Thomas de Oro 7
News Texas art teacher sues school district after be... May 17 Ted Haggard s Mas... 130
Arlington TX (Jan '07) May 16 former Arlingtonite 299
Loud bang in Southwest Arlington (Nov '08) May 10 Bonita 3
News Police: Haltom City arson suspect was angry abo... (Jul '08) May 3 corey 30
County Line Dance Clubs (Feb '15) Apr 27 Victorpaul 18
Prostitutes Murdered in 1994 & 1995 in Grand Pr... (Jan '13) Apr '18 Concerned_Citizen 12

Arlington Jobs

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages