19-year-old woman shot, killed during...

19-year-old woman shot, killed during fight at Arlington apartment complex

There are 36 comments on the Dallas Morning News story from Nov 22, 2010, titled 19-year-old woman shot, killed during fight at Arlington apartment complex. In it, Dallas Morning News reports that:

A 19-year-old woman was fatally shot Sunday night during a fight at an Arlington apartment complex, police say Alysha G. Tann was taken to the Medical Center of Arlington, where she died from her injuries.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dallas Morning News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RIP

United States

#1 Nov 22, 2010
RiP
freebird

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2010
ONE LESS HOODRAT!!!!HOW MANY CHIRRENS DID SHE LEAVE?
Chawk

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Nov 23, 2010
R.I.P... and to freebird that was so not called for someones life was taken and thats what u have to say?????... if u ask me that was a very HOODRAT thing to say from you... so your one more hoodrat still here... and to your question she didnt have any kids.
mel

Plano, TX

#5 Nov 23, 2010
R.I.P and freebird you rude no respect for the dead lets see who respect you when you dead and gone
Loverr

San Angelo, TX

#6 Nov 23, 2010
Rip..Who ever said she was a hoodrat should go too hell for being judgmental somebody lost someone over stupidity GROW UP! Either way she was a child of GOD!

bigblkck

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2010
One less mouth for the welfare system to feed.
bigblkck bird killa

Dallas, TX

#8 Nov 24, 2010
bigblkck needs to grow up too, makin lil smart comments but yo profile & pic is hidden kuz you kno sum1 will beat that ass but it aint bout u puss, R.I.P lysha
Mayor Jena Jameson

Dallas, TX

#9 Nov 24, 2010
OMG! A african american person got attacked with a firearm
dingfod

Arlington, TX

#10 Nov 24, 2010
Look at her facebook. Ho, ho, ho.
Julie Frazier

Euless, TX

#12 Nov 24, 2010
RIP Alysha, i never knew u personaly but over the years i glanced at your profile its sad u had to go the way u did but he called u home hope to see u one day. This hit home for alota people hey yall lets not take life4granted u never know when its ur time may u rest in peace

I send my condolences out to the Tann family and all of her friends and family .
laquisha thomas

Garden City, MI

#13 Nov 25, 2010
I got one thing to say y'all need stop to saying things about alyshja its nt right n she wasn't a hoe she wasn't nothn but 19 and was a good person if u can't say nothn nice dnt say shit at all she gone letter ha r.I.p

bigblkck

Location hidden

#14 Nov 25, 2010
laquisha thomas wrote:
I got one thing to say y'all need stop to saying things about alyshja its nt right n she wasn't a hoe she wasn't nothn but 19 and was a good person if u can't say nothn nice dnt say shit at all she gone letter ha r.I.p
Laquisha?
Another hood rat glorifying a dead hood rat.
Kendra G

Mesquite, TX

#15 Nov 25, 2010
freebird wrote:
ONE LESS HOODRAT!!!!HOW MANY CHIRRENS DID SHE LEAVE?
I hope you do not have any children if so I hope they all die and your grandchildren, too. You have to live through it. You heartless twitch.
Kendra G

Mesquite, TX

#16 Nov 25, 2010
bigblkck wrote:
One less mouth for the welfare system to feed.
Your family is on welfare right now. You need to watch what you say before we take your family off of welfare. Your rates will not go up because one person is deceased. How about you take a chill pill. You should go to Mexico. So they can leave your head by the borderline.

bigblkck

Location hidden

#17 Nov 25, 2010
Kendra G wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you do not have any children if so I hope they all die and your grandchildren, too. You have to live through it. You heartless twitch.
i do be having kids and the difference between my kids and the parents of this dead girl is I raised mine to not be fighting and carrying on like trash. It is what it is honey. The biatch was a hood rat and she died on the streets like people from da hood do.

bigblkck

Location hidden

#18 Nov 25, 2010
dingfod wrote:
Look at her facebook. Ho, ho, ho.
Hold on a minute. I am not being fair in my judgement. Let me check her facebook out and we will take it from there.

bigblkck

Location hidden

#19 Nov 25, 2010
Looked at her facebook page and what really struck me is she was so small. Then it made me think of the story about her death. A guy who was with the chick she was fighting broke out da gat and killed her? What part of the game is that?
Somebody on referred to her as a "fallen soldier" on her wall. "fallen soldier"....that speaks for itself.
HOODRAT!
R.I.P all the same. What a waste of a young life.
Bonnie

Mckinney, TX

#20 Nov 27, 2010
She has a family as well as you, HAVE A HEART!!!!!
Grim Reaper

San Diego, CA

#21 Nov 28, 2010
Bonnie wrote:
She has a family as well as you, HAVE A HEART!!!!!
HAD a family.
Lynn

AOL

#22 Nov 28, 2010
For all of you thats got something negative to say thinking it's funny, what goes around comes back around, be careful of the stones that you throw because you never know what's going to come back & hit you ten times harder & if you don't believe me just keep on living. God sits high and looks low, you never know it might be your mother, sister, brother or daughter or son next to leave this world, again I say please be careful what you say & how you say it. I'm a living witness death has changed my whole perspective on life, and death has no perspective person it will come for you just like it came for her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Sep 14 Jojog 1,163
Fast Eddie Sep 11 Kissfromemory 1
Fat Daddy's (Feb '09) Sep 9 Mansfield_food_cr... 56
BOB EDEN PARK - Racists IN PARK told me to get ... (Oct '15) Sep 4 Bib Bob Boo 34
News The Latest: City warns of Homeland Security imp... Aug 30 Quirky 1
News Man Dies Trying To Stop Car Thief (May '08) Aug 22 Reva 28
News Deadly Shooting at Arlington Walgreens (May '16) Aug 22 Reva 4

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages