Police: Man Leads Officers On High-Sp...

Police: Man Leads Officers On High-Speed Chase

There are 12 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jun 14, 2008, titled Police: Man Leads Officers On High-Speed Chase. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

A man was arrested after allegedly leading Arlington police on a high-speed chase early Saturday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

happy medium

Carrollton, TX

#1 Jun 14, 2008
Arlington's gov't better start doing something about the crime there without worring about being called racist. When they get rid of the thugs crime will go down.
EricDallas

Denton, TX

#2 Jun 14, 2008
happy medium wrote:
Arlington's gov't better start doing something about the crime there without worring about being called racist. When they get rid of the thugs crime will go down.
Shhhhh! Someone might hear you speak the truth and protest.

What is going to happen is folks like you and me are going to open the eyes of our elected officials. They are then going to be spewing the racist agenda and all heck is going to break loose. All we need is one politician to have a backbone and tell us how the blacks are doing the crime and when he/she gets elected, others will follow. It will be a craze. It won't be long till the economy is slow, and we will see them for what they really are. I know it will happen. There is no way it can be avoided at this point. Then we will have peace again. We will be able to go to the store and leave our doors open, leave the keys in our cars, etc. It is going to be tough, but I can't wait.
DCL

Grapevine, TX

#3 Jun 14, 2008
Right EricDallas. Dallas is one of the five worst Crime Cities in the US....
happy medium

Carrollton, TX

#4 Jun 15, 2008
Right now our culture is drowning in political correctness. Look at Farmers Branch. One man stands up to illegal immigration and he gets death threats and a firestorm of protests until a judge rules in favor of illegal immigration. No wonder people in other countries make fun of us. Our gov't is our worst enemy.

Since: Jun 08

Hartland, WI

#5 Jun 16, 2008
I hate people like this. damn crack heads. What if or we could be reading a story about this guy killing someone going to work or the hospital because of them having a sick family member.I hope the cops had bet the living hell out of this guy.
WasThere

Dallas, TX

#6 Jun 16, 2008
its funny becasue this guy was white....
StolenRide

Brookesmith, TX

#7 Jun 25, 2008
Hope he's someones B***H in jail, that was my f'n car he stole ad totaled. Did get a new car outta the deal though
Mike

Arlington, TX

#8 Oct 24, 2009
Eric how are you going to say the blacks are doing the crimes. Criminals come in all races. You sir, are an idiot!!!!!
kait

Arlington, TX

#9 Feb 25, 2010
This man is or was once my friend. hes just going through some hard times in his life right now. How about you guys stop bitching about the government on some blog and get a real hobby.
family guy

United States

#10 Sep 6, 2010
I was on 20 when this happen everybody goes thru hard times but I tell u what I was with my family that saturday morning that guy nearly clipp me with that g35 I hope he gets he's ass dealth with where ever he is
EricDallas

Dallas, TX

#11 Jul 16, 2011
75% more come with black skin you idiot!
jesusisyourefrie nd

United States

#12 Jul 24, 2011
I dont no why pepple drive so fast! when angles cant kep up! trust in the LORD JESUS CHRISt i had mircal recovery from sergery i beter than ever so plese slow down we are conting on you to not kill us! hahahaha but not funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sun Soiled pharts 1,120
Nudes for snapcash (Jan '16) Sat Leanaxxx26 86
Arlington TX (Jan '07) Feb 15 angie2000 298
Charity Workout and Fund Raiser- YOU CAN MAKE A... Feb 15 CoachJeffTFW 1
News Duck Virus Leaves Carcasses Around Bedford Pond (May '08) Feb 11 Reed22 6
Trump needs to visit McDowell County, West Virg... Feb 4 Bert being helpful 1
Get-Kleen (Aug '10) Feb 2 Patricia Smith 73

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages