BREAKING NEWS: Arlington Man In Stand...

BREAKING NEWS: Arlington Man In Standoff With Police

There are 184 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from Jun 5, 2008, titled BREAKING NEWS: Arlington Man In Standoff With Police. In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

Arlington police are at the scene of a hostage situation on the city's southeast side, NBC 5 reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Derek

Lavon, TX

#1 Jun 5, 2008
I live right across the street from this neighborhood, in Harris Ridge subdivision, it was crazy. Every news chopper was there and SWAT, and police.
Kad

Richardson, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2008
I hope the idiot didn't kill anyone but themselves.
I think Arlington is trying to make a run on Dallas for the "most dangerous city in north Texas" award.
Jasmine

United States

#3 Jun 5, 2008
What idiot? He is my uncle you FOOL! Live the life that HE lives and see if he's an idiot THEN!
Kad

Richardson, TX

#4 Jun 5, 2008
Chill out there "FOOL" This story hasn't given us much to go on yet. When we get more facts we can better know about the "life he lives". Whatever it may be I don't think kidnapping and holding someone hostage is justified.
Jasmine wrote:
What idiot? He is my uncle you FOOL! Live the life that HE lives and see if he's an idiot THEN!
Kad

Richardson, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2008
A few more facts have trickled in.
He did kill somebody. Not only is he an idiot, he is a murderer.
I don't care what "life he lives" he needs to live the rest of it in prison.
Jasmine wrote:

Since: Jan 08

San Angelo, TX

#6 Jun 5, 2008
Jasmine wrote:
Ya know. I don't think I would have admitted this in public.
Dan

Dallas, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2008
This guy is a jerk!! I hope he enjoys EVERY minute of prison life!!! He is the one that deserves to die!!
X arlington citizen

Mckinney, TX

#8 Jun 5, 2008
This guy deserves death.. He not only killed those childrens mother, and not only do they have to live without her, so does the people that cared about her.. so sympathy for HIM?? HELL NO!!!!
Arlington is quickly rising to Oak Cliff status.. and Jasmine, youve got to expect the reaction that youre seeing here.. uncle or not, he's now a murder!!
Leper juice

Denton, TX

#9 Jun 5, 2008
What a POS! I wonder if he was "man" enough to shoot his wife in front of her kids? Too bad these types of useless pieces of feces don't off themselves instead of killing others and in turn traumatizing little kids for the rest of their lives.
Waco

Austin, TX

#10 Jun 5, 2008
I grew up with this guy in Waco. His brother was a former member of High Five back in the early 90's. His father is a minister, and his mother ran a daycare for years. This a tragic shame. Not only for the woman(who I also knew) but for the children involved. I've seen these children on numerous ocassions and they are very sweet. The day will come when he has to answer to GOD for this senseless crime. There is no justification or no excuse for his actions. For the person that claims to be his cousin I would be ashamed at this moment. He committed a sick and horrible crime and deserves to punished in the same fashion. The one thing to remember about Texas is that the Death penalty is back and I'm sure he fits the definition. I do hate this but its necessary in this situation. GOD BlESS her soul!!
Waco

Austin, TX

#11 Jun 5, 2008
Jasmine wrote:
You should be upset for being his neice! Listen don't defend him. He committed a horrible act and left these children without parents. Why don't you explain to their children wny their FATHER shot their mother. Idiot!
waco

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2008
I went to school with him and his wife and I wolud have not thought he could do something like that. He never had a ruff life and there was no reason to take her life from her kids and family.Now his life is foing to be taken away from his family as well. So dont defend him because you are sounding like it was okay.
Traveler

United States

#13 Jun 5, 2008
An eye for an eye - give him the death penalty or the same fate he gave his wife.
Scott

New York, NY

#14 Jun 5, 2008
Does not matter if he is uncle or not, he is a murder, if he was my uncle I would disown him. Does not matter how bad of a life he lived no one deserves to die.
Jasmine wrote:
Kevin Rash

United States

#15 Jun 5, 2008
It sickens me to think that such a beautiful life was cut so short by such a selfish and arrogant person. I have know Mrs. Neal for several years when she lived here in Waco as we worked together for 5 years. She was such a loving and devoted co-worker, mother and friend. She will be deeply missed by all of us that knew her. Our heartfelt sympathy goes out to her entire family.
happy medium

Carrollton, TX

#17 Jun 5, 2008
yet ANOTHER man who won't let go
waco

Waco, TX

#18 Jun 5, 2008
This is such a shock. They both were my classmates. She was a nice person. To the family you are in my prayers. There is no excuse for his actions.

MPJ

Since: May 08

Dallas, TX

#19 Jun 5, 2008
Those poor children and grandfather. God be with them as they live with the memory of the sounds, the death, and the visions they had today. Not only does the jerk need to be charged with murder but is responsible now for the mental anquish those children will live with the REST OF THEIR LIVES. He is responsible for the grandfather's as well, but it will be much harder for those children. He deserves the death penalty!
mr salsero

Grand Prairie, TX

#20 Jun 5, 2008
Jasmine wrote:
ok you. why should i care about his fu..c...up life am still like to enjoy my life and if he kill some one shoot his ssss one last idiot better for the city...
Waco Native

Killeen, TX

#21 Jun 5, 2008
I don't give a damn what life he lived, it serves no validity to take someone's life. You responded just like an idiot would and a child would. No one has the right to take a life but God and Ronald Neal definitely isn't that. If I were God I would be ashamed of my child taking my other child's life being that she was a daughter, sister, cousin, and most of all a MOTHER. So please delete your stupid, selfish comment and get a heart because evidently you lost it somewhere defending your damn uncle. Real talk from grown folk.
Jasmine wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator Warren 11 hr Barney Frank 1
Review: Green Top Lawn Care (Jun '13) Thu Bigbod 4
Nudes for snapcash (Jan '16) Jun 19 Bbydollsnap 145
News Girl, 17, is jailed in fatal shooting (Jun '07) Jun 15 Tessas family 27
lisa mcknight (Sep '14) Jun 11 Dallas 2
Gangs In Arlington (Aug '07) Jun 10 TheP 1,160
Hurst Music Thread (Nov '14) Jun 9 Musikologist 8

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance