The Arlington Alderman - See the valu...

The Arlington Alderman - See the values of your community (part 1)

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Josh Matthews

Carmel, IN

#2 Jun 17, 2012
As representatives of a city you are held to a higher standard then a private individual. You represent the best Arlington has to offer. I have never spoken any of my own words, but rather repeated words from the individuals closest to Mr. Thompson that define him as not a politician, but rather a person (father, held of the household, etc). I believed all these statements to be truthful. If they were not it begs the question of why would those closest to him want to hurt him? That makes no logical sense.

Good Day Gentleman,

Mr. Matthews

To All,

It's Father's Day and I am suppose to have my son all day. I attempted to set up visitation which was denied and I now have no way to communicate with my son. The phone number I was provided for him has been changed. If we look at the parenting plan VI Rights of the parents we can see that many of these are being violated by the Thompsons. It's a shame that this is the face of the Republican party. If the people of Arlington only knew the truth.

The Matthews

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Munford pastor accused of molestation Feb 19 Dan 3
White SUV parked at raidroad crossing Nov '17 Free Fart 6
Restaurants (Dec '15) Oct '17 Long Farts 18
Mayor (Apr '17) Oct '17 Hi Farters 5
Arlington Little League (May '13) Oct '17 Hi Farter 6
Ben Lepard (Mar '17) Sep '17 Cinch007 10
Arlington Mayor and BOA (Dec '14) Sep '17 Fart Monitor 6

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance