Oregon Mayor Fired For Posing In Unde...

Oregon Mayor Fired For Posing In Underwear Aboard Fire Engine

There are 3 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Feb 27, 2008, titled Oregon Mayor Fired For Posing In Underwear Aboard Fire Engine. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

ARLINGTON, Ore. - The mayor of an Oregon town who once stripped to her underwear and posed on a fire truck has been stripped of her office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

faa4kds

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2008
That's bullshit on the recall. The human body is beautiful. The human mind when its jealous isn't so beautiful.
Bob buterbaugh

Altoona, PA

#2 Mar 5, 2008
bullshit!!! I wish my mayor looked like that, at 42 she has the right to show off her body...
Terri

Clarksville, TN

#3 Mar 28, 2008
Sorry, but if they were in fact taken for a "fitness contest" she would have been wearing a swim suit, not underwear. I'm not buying that explanation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grecia roman? (Oct '17) Oct '17 Comment 1
News Police rescue kidnapped woman on Interstate 84 ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 kc7td 1
News Tennessee man charged with kidnap, rape of woma... (Jul '15) Jul '15 private guy 2
News BEO Bancorp Reports 2013 Earnings (Feb '14) Feb '14 jenstuart10 1
News Arlington church nearly destroyed by blaze; thr... (Jan '14) Feb '14 joejoe2234 3
News James William McMeen (Jul '11) Jul '11 sunnyDay 1
News Strawberry park restoration work cited for safe... (Jul '11) Jul '11 sunnyDay 1

Arlington Jobs

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages