brian flowers, his wife, and coworker are guilty of murder!!!!

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
amy

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

I HAVE RECENTLY STARTED GETTING THIS BACK IN THE NEWS AND SHINING A LIGHT BACK ON IT! THIS WILL IF NOTHING ELSE HAUNT THOSE INVOLVED THAT I TRUELY BELIEVE IS BRIAN FLOWERS, HIS WIFE, AND THE COWORKER WHO LEFT WITH BRIAN AND THE LADY HE USED AND MURDERED FOR HER MONEY!!!! MARK MY WORDS... YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS... NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES! ONE THING IS FOR SURE... WITH TIME, TECHNOLOGY GETS BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!!
tina

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2012

Judged:

you are right Amy, sombody will pay.
tina

Oakvale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Just seen on ID chanel where a woman was found and identified after 40 yrs, so it's comming down the road, Canada also gives up thier dead, make a plea deal now, because you don't have long.
Buck Farack

Hershey, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Brian Flowers is on borrowed time. I wish I knew where he was or how to contact him. I'd GLADLY make my own inquiries. What a POS. I hope he rots in prison before rotting in hell.
derek

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Buck Farack wrote:
Brian Flowers is on borrowed time. I wish I knew where he was or how to contact him. I'd GLADLY make my own inquiries. What a POS. I hope he rots in prison before rotting in hell.
its called a phone book or the internet if you want to contact him you jackass . I wish I knew where he was so I could, shut up
countrygirl

Lincoln, ME

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I just watched the show!!! The cat hairs MATCHED so f**k the blood SHE WAS IN THAT TRUCK AND HE DENIES IT!!! Obv he is a liar and if I were Brians wife Id kick his ass and LEAVE HIM! The least she could do is talk him outta the info or threaten to leave him SOMETHING! Im confident that 1 day his day will come and I pray EVERY1 INVOLVED PAYS THE PRICE!!!!
JFA

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

how did her cat hairs end up in his truck?
Am i missing something? this should be a slam dunk.
Lili

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

The truth will come out. I agree the cat hairs should be enough for his arrest but I also understand the DA or SA waiting for the blood info. The DNA would clinch it. God bless this family and Patti's beautiful daughter. Brian Flowers IS on borrowed time, in my opinion.He is not innocent.
ethon flowers

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

the fact of the matter is....everyone single one of you are the worthless low lifes who have nothing better to do than waste your time trying to ruin others. Brian Flowers is my uncle and ive watched that man and his kids go threw deppression like you wouldnt believe. he's a hard working loving family man who got invovled with the wrong women. the only thing he is guilty of is adultry and after the case threw the first time he admitted to renne that he did so and that she had been in his truck. he didnt murder anyone because he couldnt....and by the way if he were living on borrowed money then so are my other uncles because they all drive truck and have a pretty good and equally amount of money. i can go own for days but im not going to argue with a bunch of low life worthless dumb asses
Dilan

Lima, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

in my opinion your all wrothless you wanna sit and post about somethin that happened years back with an innocent man you dont know half what ethon knows about him if you were sat down and talked to about it you wold clearly see the man is innocent so get off your asses and go do something with your life quit posting shit about his uncle or come to ohio and we will show you how we handle people who talk trash about our famlies your all fucking dumb so quit your shit talkin
HaHa

Ada, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Oh come on everyone knows brian is guilty.If anything he wouldn't have to worry about it if he wasn't a low down cheating scum.He only has himself to blame.Who knows maybe he is innocent but then you have to wonder whether his wife is.
Fran

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Dilan wrote:
in my opinion your all wrothless you wanna sit and post about somethin that happened years back with an innocent man you dont know half what ethon knows about him if you were sat down and talked to about it you wold clearly see the man is innocent so get off your asses and go do something with your life quit posting shit about his uncle or come to ohio and we will show you how we handle people who talk trash about our famlies your all fucking dumb so quit your shit talkin
That "somethin that happened years ago" was a murder. Patti is still dead. Her daughter still has no Mom. Her sisters don't have her. Her mother doesn't have her. You're going to show us "how we handles people who talk trash about our families"? What a big tough guy you are.
Fran

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ethon flowers wrote:
the fact of the matter is....everyone single one of you are the worthless low lifes who have nothing better to do than waste your time trying to ruin others. Brian Flowers is my uncle and ive watched that man and his kids go threw deppression like you wouldnt believe. he's a hard working loving family man who got invovled with the wrong women. the only thing he is guilty of is adultry and after the case threw the first time he admitted to renne that he did so and that she had been in his truck. he didnt murder anyone because he couldnt....and by the way if he were living on borrowed money then so are my other uncles because they all drive truck and have a pretty good and equally amount of money. i can go own for days but im not going to argue with a bunch of low life worthless dumb asses
Ethon, were you the one who posted on the longest thread and called Patti all sorts of horrible names? You spell the same things wrongs, and the guy from the other forum said he was the nephew.
Fran

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

ethon flowers wrote:
This post, is this by you?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kenton-oh/TM9...
Info

Merrill, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Please post info about who to contact with tips or questions.
Fran

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

To anyone who might have a tip about the Patti Adkins case, you can e-mail Det. Stiers anonymously if you do not want to give your name. His e-mail address is jstiers@co.union.oh.us. Just create a free Google or Yahoo e-mail account with a fake name, use a computer at your public library, and send him an e-mail from there.

If you know something that you've always felt could be relevant to this case but were too afraid to get involved, please submit the information anonymously. You may dismiss whatever information you have as unimportant, but it could be tip that helps law enforcement finally arrest the people who did this to Patti.
thetruthhurts

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

Dilan wrote:
dilan we obviously can see how your family handles people who talk trash.....they murder them in cold blood !
wowowow

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

My bad guys this is ethon flowers face book link
https://m.facebook.com/home.php... #!/ethon.flowers?__user=100000 924651473
wowowow

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2013

https://m.facebook.com/home.php... #!/ethon.flowers?__user=100000 924651473
Same guy or not

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

I read on kentontoday.com that a Brian flowers was arrested out on 292 Thursday on drug charges. Is this the same guy?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of39
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Search the Arlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 28,482
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 4 edfgyujm 226
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Jul 2 Lindsay 2,213
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Jun 27 Bobby Nye 178
don castle May '14 nose for news 1
Stolen Property (Dec '13) May '14 Colton 4
new Apr '14 Curious 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Arlington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••