Tracie Calhoun

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jan 28, 2014
I am looking to see if there are any updates on the Bray family who were involved in a car accident in my hometown of Boiling Springs, NC on Sunday, January 26th. I found out through Facebook feed that they are from Hamptonville, NC and wanted to see if anyone could give us an update on their condition. We are praying that they are all OK. Thank you!

Tracie Calhoun
Jennie

Mocksville, NC

#2 Jan 30, 2014
Tracie Calhoun wrote:
I am looking to see if there are any updates on the Bray family who were involved in a car accident in my hometown of Boiling Springs, NC on Sunday, January 26th. I found out through Facebook feed that they are from Hamptonville, NC and wanted to see if anyone could give us an update on their condition. We are praying that they are all OK. Thank you!
Tracie Calhoun
I know the family and can give you some updates. I was wondering if you saw the accident?
I hate to put my number out here, but call me. 336-469- eighty and sixty eight

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Jun 20 Musikologist 7
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) May '16 Icu 25
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Apr '16 John STEWART 62
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Mar '16 bill 13
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case Mar '16 Arrow 1
Chatham Woods senior apartments Feb '16 charliebrown77 3

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance