Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Place is a joke. All they want to do is shots and when doesn't work will kick you out. The lady who runs it don't know shit and is on a power trip- What happens when little people are in charge. If you go there, no other doctor office will touch you because they screw up so bad. My family doc said all they do is get you hooked, do unnecessary shots and make things worse. Bout right!
metoo

Linville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Darrenpq2011 wrote:
Place is a joke. All they want to do is shots and when doesn't work will kick you out. The lady who runs it don't know shit and is on a power trip- What happens when little people are in charge. If you go there, no other doctor office will touch you because they screw up so bad. My family doc said all they do is get you hooked, do unnecessary shots and make things worse. Bout right!
I totally agree with ya..they wanna put x-ray guided needles in your spine no matter what your complaint is..and I actually thought about letting them do this "surgical procedure" to me. when I got out to the nurses desk and was making the appointment I was told this was considered a surgical procedure so there was a list of do's and don'ts. No perfume or lotions. No nail polish or make up etc...All good advice. I got to the bottom of the page as the nurse was going over all the shit with me and it said-YOUR PROCEDURE WILL BE DONE IN A STERILE ENVIRONMENT.In an attempt to keep germs and bacteria to a minimum it is kept very cool in the procedure room...Then the part that bowled me over-FOR YOUR COMFORT BRING A BLANKET WITH YOU, AS STATED THE PROCEDURE ROOM IS KEPT VERY COOL!!!! WTF????? This place is a flipping JOKE!!! Dr. Novembre wanted to do this "procedure" on me, in a surgical setting....but for MY comfort bring my own blanket!!!!!!! NO SHIT! Still got the paperwork. You'd think if they had the patients best interest at heart they could provide blankets to their patients! Also this decision was made BEFORE I had an x-ray or anything. In the end I decided NOT to let them put needles in my spine and they decided since I wouldn't let them do this to me they wouldn't give me as much as prescription strength ibuprofen. Whatever! I could walk going in there, I wasn't willing to risk them hitting a wrong nerve and being in a wheelchair the rest of my life.Thanks for wasting several hours outta several days of my time Revival Pain Circus!!!!
Disappointed

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

I agree with the above. I dont understand how this place is still in operation. I have been a patient for a couple of years now and they expect you to be at their beckon call. They changed definitely for the worse back in April. From what I can tell they sold to the hospital in mt airy and I heard that some critical staff members didnt agree with the decision and left. It is obvious. The place runs terrible. The personality of the old woman up front is awful. I think its funny how petite people have bad attitudes. They flat out lie to you, treat you like lepers. Doctors are poor at best. If you have to go, see Donna. She is nice and agrees how bad it is now. She is a blessing. I heard that the owner got in trouble with Medicare and had to pay back a bunch of money. I guess thats why the change. All I know is that a visit takes all day, they are not concerned any longer with the feelings of the patient and they push everyone to get the shots (with them comes a huge bill). They arent very clean, I have overheard the staff talking poorly about and making fun of other patients (the walls are thin). I have also overheard Dr. Novembre use extremely foul language. I think they use christianity as a trick.
AJohnson

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Right on about it being a circus. I have never been to any doctors office this unprofessional! I unfortunately let dr Novembre put shots in my back at the mt airy office and have been worse since. I had a little numbness before but now it's worse. He is a quack and has no concern for anyone's time but his.. While examining me before the shots his cell phone rang and he stopped with me to answer and I have never heard such foul language. It made me so uncomfortable. Worse yet, I got the bill for the shots and it was ridiculous. I called BCBS and told them I wasn't better but worse and suggested they not pay and investigate his practice. I heard that they are involved in a HIPPA lawsuit because an employee broke up the marriage of a patient and was spreading her medical information around in the community and Facebook. I requested my medical records and the girl at the window said they were two years behind so would take a while to get them together. I would check into going to Dr Pritchard or Dr Golin in Statesville or Dr Spivey in Winston.. Revival is nothing but a waste- quacks, liars and cheats..
in pain

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

My dumb as s let them experiment with the scs them knowing all my allergies ended up in hospital pain meds cut and pain setup much worse and where those wires were inserted need a good Dr near Boone any suggestions
Highly disappointed

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2014

When they became partners of Northern Surry Hospital this was a huge mistake and they have changed tremendously especially by opening the Mt Airy office that place is a JOKE and theyre good for is writing refills and getting you discharged
FinLly some relief

Morrisville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2014

I used to be a patient there and found a new doc to get away from them. Dr Novembre acts like he's a god with no concern for anyone's time but his own. Me and my wife never got out of the clinic in less than three hours, many times was there five hours. The assistants that would put us in a room would tell us that the doctor was on his way. Must of commuted from New York or wherever the hell he was from. He prescribed narcotics, got me addicted and then cut me back because I I complained about the weight time. he said, "I'm good so people will weight all day to see me." I took my meds as prescribed and was a pin cushion many times. The shots hurt like hell and never gave any relief. The last one I got made my leg numb and still is. I refused to have anymore done and he cut my meds back even more. They use the pain meds as leverage to get you to agree to the shots. I thought things would get better after Northern Hospital bought the clinic but it only got worse. Dr Novembre told me that it was still his practice and he was in charge. I heard him and that little hateful woman talking she said the hospital administrator told her that they had to increase the number of procedures everyday cause they were losing money and that they couldn't keep collecting two copays from the pts getting shots. they were trashing the hospital saying they were a bunch of idiots and that was his building so they weren't going to tell him how hard he had to work and the extra copay for the shot was his money not there's. This complaining went on for an hour while the nurse knocked on the door they were in to tell him his 9 o'clock pt was still waiting and mad- it was 12:15 the second time she told him. They don't care about patients! I decided after hearing all the cussing and stuff that day to find another doctor. It took a couple of months but found a great one in Statesville- Dr Govil. He cares and the first injection he gave me worked great. I have to weight no more than two hours. I agree with the other posts, Revival is a joke and will be as long as November and that bitter old woman has any hand in it.
Mike C

Mount Airy, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2014

I am going to try to avoid this place the dock automaticaly refered my paper work to this place. I hate injectors in my back souds like that's all there in business for
Still I am in severe back pain

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 4 hr Franklin 58,264
Review: Revival Pain Management (Jul '13) Aug 11 Lynn 2
Jonesville Music Thread Jul '14 Musikologist 3
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
Bray Family (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jennie 2
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4

Search the Arlington Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Arlington Jobs

•••