Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58936 Aug 5, 2014
Delinger wrote:
<quoted text> American males, take away their red blood, remove their beating hearts. There now. They're safer now for the viewing public. I'll continue to admire, compliment and enjoy women and not be one bit ashamed either.
I save the compliments for my wife.
I care about her.
I care about how she feels.
I care about letting her know how beautiful she is.
It's not a hard thing to do.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58937 Aug 5, 2014
Space X has selected an area near Brownsville as the location for their new spaceport.
This will enable the area to add another thousand jobs or so.
Brownsville, for the unitiated, is in South Texas.
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58938 Aug 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoy debating and like to possibly open up ideas and for people to begin thinking for themselves instead of just accepting indoctination they have had since childhood. I am not at all surpised by the stares I receive. Why would you think that these ministers refuse to let another point of view into their churches if they are really assured that they give the only message of truth? Should truth carry fear, if in fact, that is what they are teaching in their religion? I would think that "the truth" would be fearful of nothing or nobody.
It has nothing to do with fear or ignorance or being a perpetual child. Your stance is on the other side of the gulf; that gulf cannot be bridged in this lifetime or the next. If I teach a little one not to touch a hot oven, that's based in love and nurturing. My desire to keep a little child from getting hit by a car by explaining to them that playing in the road isn't fear mongering; it's a fact. Concerning your question as to why these Christian ministers don't receive you as a guest speaker for their flock; I suspect you already know that answer quite well.
Delinger

Franklin, NC

#58939 Aug 5, 2014
TSF wrote:
DO NOT make these compliments in the workplace unless you wish to have yourself and your company in court for sexual harassment. You are the poster child for one needing sensitivity training and Title IX instruction. Save the admirations for bars and after work times. That is today's reality
<quoted text>
A woman doesn't like to be complimented anymore? What planet is that? Women enjoy men and this man certainly enjoys how they, look, sound, smell and their views on life. That's me. I ain't changing for some damn HR department memo. Let's ask our resident female her take on all of this. Victoria, what say you young lady?
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58940 Aug 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
It is absolutely amazing how many people are ignorant of this fact.
Ignorance? I don't give a shit about so called rules and regulations that keep men from acting like men and women being like women.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58941 Aug 5, 2014
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I save the compliments for my wife.
I care about her.
I care about how she feels.
I care about letting her know how beautiful she is.
It's not a hard thing to do.
Good man.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58942 Aug 5, 2014
Delinger wrote:
<quoted text> It has nothing to do with fear or ignorance or being a perpetual child. Your stance is on the other side of the gulf; that gulf cannot be bridged in this lifetime or the next. If I teach a little one not to touch a hot oven, that's based in love and nurturing. My desire to keep a little child from getting hit by a car by explaining to them that playing in the road isn't fear mongering; it's a fact. Concerning your question as to why these Christian ministers don't receive you as a guest speaker for their flock; I suspect you already know that answer quite well.
I gave you the answer. They don't want the competition of anything that may be thought provoking in order to keep the flock together.Minister share the same fears of unemployment.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58943 Aug 5, 2014
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> Ignorance? I don't give a shit about so called rules and regulations that keep men from acting like men and women being like women.
Go try it on your job, then. You really won't like the rules and regulations when you get busted for sexual harrassment.You won't like the penalty either, if convicted. Then you can tell me how you don't give a shit.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58944 Aug 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you the answer. They don't want the competition of anything that may be thought provoking in order to keep the flock together.Minister share the same fears of unemployment.
So you consider these ministers competition now? Start your own church or organization. It's obvious they don't need or care about what your peddling; they've probably heard it before.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58945 Aug 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Go try it on your job, then. You really won't like the rules and regulations when you get busted for sexual harrassment.You won't like the penalty either, if convicted. Then you can tell me how you don't give a shit.
I've got a job son. I talk to women; I don't walk around them like they're made of porcelain; they like me and I like them. I am who I am I ain't changing. If you hadn't heard yet, women don't like pussies. They like the real deal; not some little ninny shaking in the corner cuz HR is sending out emails and putting up motivational posters.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58946 Aug 5, 2014
If you have a low level job, it doesn't matter that much if you get fired or demoted.
You probably will not be personally sued if you have no money or significant assets. Your company probably will be ok if they fire you at the first complaint. You may not be a pussy but you are an idiot if you think all women outside your trailer park like the juvenile Fonzi in heat BS act.
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> I've got a job son. I talk to women; I don't walk around them like they're made of porcelain; they like me and I like them. I am who I am I ain't changing. If you hadn't heard yet, women don't like pussies. They like the real deal; not some little ninny shaking in the corner cuz HR is sending out emails and putting up motivational posters.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58947 Aug 5, 2014
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> So you consider these ministers competition now? Start your own church or organization. It's obvious they don't need or care about what your peddling; they've probably heard it before.
You miss the point totally. Just move on. I can't improve your reading comprehension level.. That's the problem with most on here. They just don't get it.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58948 Aug 5, 2014
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> I've got a job son. I talk to women; I don't walk around them like they're made of porcelain; they like me and I like them. I am who I am I ain't changing. If you hadn't heard yet, women don't like pussies. They like the real deal; not some little ninny shaking in the corner cuz HR is sending out emails and putting up motivational posters.
I like your new name, Rock "Son" is a dead giveaway.Victoria will be glad you're back.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58949 Aug 5, 2014
TSF wrote:
If you have a low level job, it doesn't matter that much if you get fired or demoted.
You probably will not be personally sued if you have no money or significant assets. Your company probably will be ok if they fire you at the first complaint. You may not be a pussy but you are an idiot if you think all women outside your trailer park like the juvenile Fonzi in heat BS act.
<quoted text>
Go watch scent of a woman. Learn something from it. Not sure why you're getting pissed ; if live in a trailer, so what? It's a roof over many people's heads who can't afford much else. If I live in a 4 bedroom house with all the trappings, does that make a person better? I associate with the poor, middle class and even have good talks with the well off. Maybe the place I work won't fire me because the people are happy there and can handle adult relationships.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58950 Aug 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You miss the point totally. Just move on. I can't improve your reading comprehension level.. That's the problem with most on here. They just don't get it.
No, I get it. You like to stir shit up and sit back and giggle at your handiwork. They don't want to hear what you got to say because many of those people walked away from that life; now you want to repackage some old thing that they don't care or want anymore.
Animal farm

Franklin, NC

#58951 Aug 5, 2014
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I like your new name, Rock "Son" is a dead giveaway.Victoria will be glad you're back.
Listen you. I don't know much about this site or people name calling or name switching, but that ain't me. If you think you've got some point to make do so.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58952 Aug 5, 2014
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> Go watch scent of a woman. Learn something from it. Not sure why you're getting pissed ; if live in a trailer, so what? It's a roof over many people's heads who can't afford much else. If I live in a 4 bedroom house with all the trappings, does that make a person better? I associate with the poor, middle class and even have good talks with the well off. Maybe the place I work won't fire me because the people are happy there and can handle adult relationships.
Got a business, live in the back.
Not a lot of room, not fancy, but paid for.
I'm lucky, my wife is my best friend too.
Got some great friends.
Life doesn't get any better than that.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#58953 Aug 5, 2014
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> Listen you. I don't know much about this site or people name calling or name switching, but that ain't me. If you think you've got some point to make do so.
Right. I have already made it.
Waco 1909

Greer, SC

#58954 Aug 5, 2014
I was never fond of having a bunch of bills.
So, it's all paid for.
Twenty year old truck, runs like new, looks decent.
Paid for.
Went through the credit card nightmare, the new car nightmare, the new house thing.
Left it all behind, for peace of mind, or at least as peaceful as my mind can get.
Praise the Lord.
TSF

Kinston, NC

#58955 Aug 5, 2014
I am not pissed. Just trying to introduce you to the idea that all women are not "turned on" by some bald,pot bellied, middle age freak Romeo making juvenile sexual overtures. Hate to burst your bubble, but there are quite a few who are outright offended by that . That is the point. And they should not have to tolerate that kind of disrespectful, inappropriate behavior in a job setting. They are daughters, wives, mothers and fellow workers trying to make a living and who do not deserve to be harassed.
If you actually knew anything about women , other than from the movies, you would be able to recognize when women are interested in you . Try some manners and exhibit some breeding. The results are much more productive than the overt aggressiveness.
Animal farm wrote:
<quoted text> Go watch scent of a woman. Learn something from it. Not sure why you're getting pissed ; if live in a trailer, so what? It's a roof over many people's heads who can't afford much else. If I live in a 4 bedroom house with all the trappings, does that make a person better? I associate with the poor, middle class and even have good talks with the well off. Maybe the place I work won't fire me because the people are happy there and can handle adult relationships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Apr 28 John STEWART 62
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Mar '16 bill 13
Do you believe in angels? Mar '16 John15659 1
News Four charged in drug case Mar '16 Arrow 1
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... (Mar '15) Mar '16 I want to know 24
Chatham Woods senior apartments Feb '16 charliebrown77 3
Jamie Burton??? Feb '16 Nope 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages