Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#47253 Feb 11, 2014
All these fake liberal wacos just don't get it.I'm the REAL waco and ALL others will be swiftly dealt with,the Texas way of dealing with vermin.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47254 Feb 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
Who is really wrong?
Lets see here Dr. Einstein, the national average starting teacher pay in 2011-12 WAS $36, 672. The proposed new raise in NC would bring the STARTING TEACHER pay to $33,000. Now according to the old math,$36,672 minus $33,000 equals $3,672 dollars BELOW what the national average WAS 2 years ago. If you start at the ass end of the cow, NC is #1. Next year NC will be #2.
<quoted text>
the article specifically stated the starting pay for North Carolina teachers would be higher than most other southeastern state, and $600 below the national average. you should be able to find this article in either the major papers or the lenoir paper. do I have to do all of your research for you?
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47255 Feb 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
I am sure those getting the. raise will appreciate it. The other 66% not getting the raise just got a slap in the face. That 66,000 will never vote for a republican again,---if they have even horse sense.
<quoted text>
oh so you think its Republicans are responsible for the low teacher pay in North Carolina. why wasn't this problem addressed when the Democrats controlled the legislature ace? 14 percent pay raise for starting teachers is a hell of a good start for raising teacher salaries in North Carolina. being a Democrat apologist you obviously can only think otherwise. does it seems to me that a party that hates teachers wouldn't bother to raise the starting salary for teachers. They have to start somewhere. if people in this state hate Republicans so badly I just can't understand why Kay Hagan is trailing in all of the polling.
TSF

Clinton, NC

#47256 Feb 11, 2014
Which article in what publication? Either you, your source or both are wrong.
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> the article specifically stated the starting pay for North Carolina teachers would be higher than most other southeastern state, and $600 below the national average. you should be able to find this article in either the major papers or the lenoir paper. do I have to do all of your research for you?
TSF

Clinton, NC

#47257 Feb 11, 2014
Yes. A raise for starting teachers is a beginning. They all deserve a raise. Kay Hagan is trailing because persons OUTSIDE NC have already poured over 7 million dollars into adds against Hagan. I suppose you think that outside money was provided to Tillis in order to help NC citizens because all republikans are such benevolent humanitarians.. I will repeat that none of my negative reflections on republikans are endorsements of democrats.
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> oh so you think its Republicans are responsible for the low teacher pay in North Carolina. why wasn't this problem addressed when the Democrats controlled the legislature ace? 14 percent pay raise for starting teachers is a hell of a good start for raising teacher salaries in North Carolina. being a Democrat apologist you obviously can only think otherwise. does it seems to me that a party that hates teachers wouldn't bother to raise the starting salary for teachers. They have to start somewhere. if people in this state hate Republicans so badly I just can't understand why Kay Hagan is trailing in all of the polling.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47258 Feb 11, 2014
try the Associated Press. they say in the second year of the contract teacher salaries for starters would average at 35000 a year.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47259 Feb 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
Yes. A raise for starting teachers is a beginning. They all deserve a raise. Kay Hagan is trailing because persons OUTSIDE NC have already poured over 7 million dollars into adds against Hagan. I suppose you think that outside money was provided to Tillis in order to help NC citizens because all republikans are such benevolent humanitarians.. I will repeat that none of my negative reflections on republikans are endorsements of democrats.
<quoted text>
last time I checked the Democrat Party was far from broke. the Democrat Party poured money into the state of Wisconsin to try and get the governor there recalled. maybe they should have saved some of that money for North Carolina. Democrat money flowed into the state of Colorado also in an attempt to keep unpopular Democratic legislators there in office, far out spending the National Rifle Association. I promise you this TSF. if Hillary becomes the next president of the United States of America, you won't hear me sniveling that the Republicans just did not have enough money.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47260 Feb 11, 2014
obviously teacher salaries for experienced teachers in the state of North Carolina must and will be greatly improved. the 14 percent pay raise just enacted for new teachers will cost the state of North Carolina 200 million dollars in two years. that's only a start any fool knows experienced teachers have got to see some pay raises. moving in the right direction is not something I will criticize.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47261 Feb 11, 2014
Kay Hagan is trailing in North Carolina for one reason and one reason only.Obamacare.
hole in the wall

Jersey City, NJ

#47262 Feb 11, 2014
TSF wrote:
Yes. A raise for starting teachers is a beginning. They all deserve a raise. Kay Hagan is trailing because persons OUTSIDE NC have already poured over 7 million dollars into adds against Hagan. I suppose you think that outside money was provided to Tillis in order toto help NC citizens because all republikans are such benevolent humanitarians.. I will repeat that none of my negative reflections on republikans are endorsements of democrats.
<quoted text>
More LIES from a braindead obama sucker.
Ex Repug

Hendersonville, NC

#47263 Feb 11, 2014
hole in the wall wrote:
<quoted text> More LIES from a braindead obama sucker.
Your the one with the dead brain phuktard
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#47264 Feb 11, 2014
Ex Repug wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the one with the dead brain phuktard
you are one track minded.Ive got a tattooed big dick with your name on it lowlfe liberal.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#47265 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
Kay Hagan is trailing in North Carolina for one reason and one reason only.Obamacare.
Fake waco with his fake post strikes again.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47266 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Fake waco with his fake post strikes again.
Looks that way to me, loser.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47267 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>you are one track minded.Ive got a tattooed big dick with your name on it lowlfe liberal.
Back from your Weight Watchers meeting already,tubbo?
TSF

Clinton, NC

#47268 Feb 11, 2014
It wasn't money that defeated Morse and Grion in Colorado even though the democrats tried to buy that election. Being out of touch with their constituents cost them the election. Colorado voters and the NRA (of which I am a proud card carrying member) realize that it is already illegal to kill people with any weapon and so therefore there is no rational reason to believe that passing more laws duplicating and triplicating that illegality will change anything. Crooks and deranged killers love unarmed victims .
Speaking of being out of touch with their constituents, how about those NC republican legislators and governor.?
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> last time I checked the Democrat Party was far from broke. the Democrat Party poured money into the state of Wisconsin to try and get the governor there recalled. maybe they should have saved some of that money for North Carolina. Democrat money flowed into the state of Colorado also in an attempt to keep unpopular Democratic legislators there in office, far out spending the National Rifle Association. I promise you this TSF. if Hillary becomes the next president of the United States of America, you won't hear me sniveling that the Republicans just did not have enough money.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47269 Feb 11, 2014
[QUOTE Morse and Grion in Colorado even though the democrats tried to buy that election. Being out of touch with their constituents cost them the election. Colorado voters and the NRA (of which I am a proud card carrying member) realize that it is already illegal to kill people with any weapon and so therefore there is no rational reason to believe that passing more laws duplicating and triplicating that illegality will change anything. Crooks and deranged killers love unarmed victims .
Speaking of being out of touch with their constituents, how about those NC republican legislators and governor.?
<quoted text>[/QUOTE] NC republicans will be fine.Hagan, unfortunately, is connected to Obamacare.She is toast.I applaud your post, however.Certainly, I'm glad the forgotten teachers of NC are finally getting some attention,albeit not yet enough.I'm also an NRA member.No shock.
waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#47270 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
OK faker,why don't you remove your yellow balls from your pearl jam mouth and leave a real phone number or email queer boy.
waco 1909

Greer, SC

#47271 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>OK faker,why don't you remove your yellow balls from your pearl jam mouth and leave a real phone number or email queer boy.
You really don't get it, do you? Couple years ago, when I first"met"you on Topix,I called you"crazy". As an insult. But, turns out, you are actually a total nutcase. "There's a pleasure sure, in being mad, that only madmen know". LMAO!!!
Get Real

Tampa, FL

#47272 Feb 11, 2014
waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You really don't get it, do you? Couple years ago, when I first"met"you on Topix,I called you"crazy". As an insult. But, turns out, you are actually a total nutcase. "There's a pleasure sure, in being mad, that only madmen know". LMAO!!!
Dude, are you gay, crazy or both? You've got to be kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Aug 25 the Rover by Zepp... 9
Walmart fire. Jul '17 The general 1
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Jun '17 candyman 66
News Sheriffa s Reports - Apr '17 Lisa 64 1
Surry County Murder / May, 1996 (Dec '05) Feb '17 Bob 8
News No citations in Nov. 6 collision (Nov '16) Nov '16 Bob Is An Idiot 2
News N.C. parenting columnist files lawsuit in Kentucky (Jul '13) Jul '13 SilverSwanBabies 1

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages