Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#45308 Dec 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Never had a whipping boy, I always took my own licks. I think you are right about taxpayer. He seems like a hard head. He calls everyone various names, I see no reason to give the boy a pass. Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
Soros, Koch brothers , other big spenders ,-- None of them are trying to help me or you. They are corrupting elected officials who are supposed to represent everyone. They are more dangerous to our democracy than the Taliban.
<quoted text>
Why would the Koch brothers want to help a freeloader?
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#45309 Dec 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Just trying to find your level . Looks like I connected this time.
You didn't interject communism into the discussion.
<quoted text>
How you know you went in the wrong direction.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45310 Dec 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You misspelled"riddance" . I got your back dude!
Thanks. You know. The inferior private religious school education pops up regularly. Wish I would have had a chance to attend public school. You attended public school, didn't you? That is one reason your spelling is so much better than mine.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45311 Dec 2, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Jesus want to help a freeloader? He fed 5000 freeloaders with 5 loaves of bread and 2 small fish. None of them were at work that day. You know...freeloaders expecting a hand out.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#45312 Dec 2, 2013
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction" you don't get this part do you? What "rights" are you talking about? Please make sure you understand the law as it is written. If people meet the requirements, what is the problem? "Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA). "jurisdiction: an overview
One of the most fundamental questions of law is whether a given court has jurisdiction to preside over a given case. A jurisdictional question may be broken down into three components:
whether there is jurisdiction over the person (in personam),
whether there is jurisdiction over the subject matter, or res (in rem), and
whether there is jurisdiction to render the particular judgment sought.
The term jurisdiction is really synonymous with the word "power". Any court possesses jurisdiction over matters only to the extent granted to it by the Constitution, or legislation of the sovereignty on behalf of which it functions. The question of whether a given court has the power to determine a jurisdictional question is itself a jurisdictional question. Such a legal question is referred to as "jurisdiction to determine jurisdiction."
14th amendment
The question now is where does the government get its jurisdiction?(From the people or from its self.) It said the states cannot deprive persons of life, liberty, or property without legislative authorization. So does that mean that the Fed can take away life, liberty, and or property just by making up legislation?
When the constitution was being drafted those who supported it said it would protect individual freedoms. Those who were against it said it would be used to limit individual freedom.
We work to provide our families with home and property to make their life better and hopefully happier. We pay taxes on all this over and over, year after year. If we cannot pay the government can take our property, destroy our liberty and our families.
Is this civil rights or enslavement to a fascist government?
Are we free individuals or property of the state?
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#45313 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would Jesus want to help a freeloader? He fed 5000 freeloaders with 5 loaves of bread and 2 small fish. None of them were at work that day. You know...freeloaders expecting a hand out.
Is that a fact or faith?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45314 Dec 2, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a fact or faith?
Each individual determines that. Whatever it is to you, it is to you. Whatever it is to me, it is to me. My faith tells me it is a fact. What is it to you?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45315 Dec 2, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
14th amendment
The question now is where does the government get its jurisdiction?(From the people or from its self.) It said the states cannot deprive persons of life, liberty, or property without legislative authorization. So does that mean that the Fed can take away life, liberty, and or property just by making up legislation?
When the constitution was being drafted those who supported it said it would protect individual freedoms. Those who were against it said it would be used to limit individual freedom.
We work to provide our families with home and property to make their life better and hopefully happier. We pay taxes on all this over and over, year after year. If we cannot pay the government can take our property, destroy our liberty and our families.
Here is the question. Can any US citizen or group of citizens be deprived of freedoms that all others can enjoy? I don't think so, but maybe you can explain it in a different way than I intepret the 14th Amendment. Of course, I am talking about citizens not convicted of a crime. That would be different. They waived their freedom by committing an illegal act.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45316 Dec 2, 2013
Exactly. By enacting legislation within the framework of the constitution, you may be deprived of your life , liberty and property should you violate the limits set forth by legislation. That is why we need to be careful about who we elect as legislators.,
Actually, by law, we are the property of the state (sovereign ). that is the historical basis of our law and the reason the state can take your life if you violate certain legislation. The state actually owns all property within its sovereign boundaries. That is why you pay property tax (rent) and also why your property will be sold to someone who will pay the taxes ( rent) if you fail to do so.
I do not like the sound of all that either, but that is the reality of living in a sovereign state..
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
14th amendment
TSF

Wilson, NC

#45317 Dec 2, 2013
Koch brothers are helping freeloaders--- themselves. That is the truth that you fail to see. The rich freeloaders are taking 150% more welfare out of the US treasury each year than all the crack heads, baby mommas, slackers and fake disability deadbeats combined.
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco 1909

Marrakech, Morocco

#45318 Dec 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
Koch brothers are helping freeloaders--- themselves. That is the truth that you fail to see. The rich freeloaders are taking 150% more welfare out of the US treasury each year than all the crack heads, baby mommas, slackers and fake disability deadbeats combined.
<quoted text>
Amen to that. Would you expect anything different from a fat slobbering hymie jew boy?

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#45319 Dec 2, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are all those Democracy Alliance billionaires helping? Well, maybe they can tell you how much soda you can drink? You just don't get it.The Koch brothers are being OUTSPENT.Typical......you said it yourself.These BILLIONAIRES AREN'T OUR FRIENDS! Their agenda, whether left or right, is CONTROL, taking your rights. By the way.....rich people DO NOT create nearly as many jobs as our HUGE MIDDLE CLASS! They want to DESTROY the middle class.Democracy Alliance having their meetings a block from the Koch brothers was an ego thing these billionaires compete against one another, but they're all against US! They think we are all idiots, left, right, doesn't matter.

“Vote”

Houston

#45320 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the question. Can any US citizen or group of citizens be deprived of freedoms that all others can enjoy? I don't think so, but maybe you can explain it in a different way than I intepret the 14th Amendment. Of course, I am talking about citizens not convicted of a crime. That would be different. They waived their freedom by committing an illegal act.
So, say someone writes some hot checks, goes to jail, gets out, that means his rights are"waived"?.

“Vote”

Houston

#45321 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. You know. The inferior private religious school education pops up regularly. Wish I would have had a chance to attend public school. You attended public school, didn't you? That is one reason your spelling is so much better than mine.
State, I'm not saying this to be a damn jerk.I kid you about your spelling, which is actually pretty good.I was reading at a college level when I was three.School didn't teach me a thing.Reading was my gift I guess.Came to me so EASILY! And unfortunately, that doesn't mean I'm smarter than.anyone else.I still remember the first full book I read when I was three.I quit school in eighth grade.(Two weeks into ninth). Got a GED, enlisted in the army. I'm living proof that a person can be a genius at something, and still be a failure.(Until very recently). The joke is on me.

“Vote”

Houston

#45323 Dec 2, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
State I was reading at a college level at age three.I'm proof that being a genius at something doesn't lead to success.Quit school two weeks into ninth grade, got a GED, joined the army. Your spelling is not bad..I spent eighth grade in Lutheran school. I can spell very well.So what?

“Vote”

Houston

#45324 Dec 2, 2013
TSF please ignore the fake post.you know I don't talk like that, the resident Topix nut is back. I'm done for the night anyway.State,TSF,Allen, Ben, Bacon, Taxpayer, good night.
Aryan Barbarian

Orlando, FL

#45325 Dec 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> State I was reading at a college level at age three.I'm proof that being a genius at something doesn't lead to success.Quit school two weeks into ninth grade, got a GED, joined the army. Your spelling is not bad..I spent eighth grade in Lutheran school. I can spell very well.So what?
Give me a f--king break. You can't even read and write at a first grade level now, you f--king idiot, not to mention getting kicked out of the Army on a Section 8.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45326 Dec 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, say someone writes some hot checks, goes to jail, gets out, that means his rights are"waived"?.
No, except that his right to freedom has been removed while imprisoned for violating the law. Even in prison, He would still have certain rights that cannot be abused according to the constitution. Upon release, each state has laws of things he can and cannot do and positions that he can and cannot hold. By writing the hot checks, he placed himself in this position.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#45327 Dec 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
TSF please ignore the fake post.you know I don't talk like that, the resident Topix nut is back. I'm done for the night anyway.State,TSF,Allen, Ben, Bacon, Taxpayer, good night.
I realize that.
Ben

Greer, SC

#45328 Dec 3, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know the "Constitution" was up for "interpretation". " a person who legally belongs to a country and has the rights and protection of that country" laws are being changed everyday to accommodate US CITIZENS. You don't like that do you? "Laws" that is? Man, humans have been structuring humanity since time began, even cavemen had a hierarchy. Now it's YOUR turn, what do you think would happen if the Constitution were dissolved? What is the underlying reason for someone being "deprived". Your question is vague and incomplete.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Nov '16 jay cooper 63
News No citations in Nov. 6 collision Nov '16 Bob Is An Idiot 2
cps pain management (Aug '15) Aug '16 Keep Out 2
Tony Gray Sloop (Jan '09) Aug '16 Moving on 4
News N.C. parenting columnist files lawsuit in Kentucky (Jul '13) Jul '13 SilverSwanBabies 1
Review: Mr & K Enterprises (Sep '12) Sep '12 Jimmy 1
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Nov '10 AMan 4

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages