Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44857 Nov 25, 2013
My goodness.Aren't the foul little democrats on edge these days, dozens of fake posts, all this anger, directed at little old me? Maybe the fact that their Fuhrer Obama is circling the drain has the poor dears on the rag! I'm not laughing yet, I'll save that for 2014.I am, however, grinning a bit.The madder the democrats get, the happier I am.It's so exciting!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44858 Nov 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought you republicon "SUCKERS" out of the wood work now didn't I? "Food for thought" I believe it was called. Suck it up. LMAO
Actually, Big Al, I'm a liberal trying to get the liberals here on the move! I think we might all get invited to Robert Redford's place for a sit in! Vote for McGovern!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44859 Nov 25, 2013
Bacon, if State wants to forget about AZ, we should let him, just go along with it, like we did when he was going through his"spoon"phase, our when he thought Gail was after him.He's so sensitive!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44860 Nov 25, 2013
Bacon if State wants to forget about AZ, we should let it go, before he starts thinking Spoon is after him again, or thinks that he's Gail again.You know the guy is delicate.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44861 Nov 25, 2013
Are you two guys up yet ? Get a dictionary and start posting! That way, maybe you won't misspell half of your posts! What a pair of nitwits! LMAO!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44862 Nov 25, 2013
Obama leaves Pastor Saeed behind as prisoner in Iran, while giving Iran back billions of dollars! Obama, the low dog who cares nothing for Americans, could care less. Typical democrat.Leaves friends to die.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44863 Nov 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon, if State wants to forget about AZ, we should let him, just go along with it, like we did when he was going through his"spoon"phase, our when he thought Gail was after him.He's so sensitive!
I know Waco. He's been so many phases and it's really difficult to keep up with his paranoia. You know it could be the neighbors with vote for a Republican candidate sign in their yard that don't like him because he's black or people at work are talking about him even though he can't hear it he knows it, always the Biblical scholar calling anyone that disagrees with him a Pharisee and he's the good Samaritan, etc. I've decided he can say whatever he wants about me or anyone because it's taken with a grain of salt with the exception of the village idiot that always agrees with him.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44865 Nov 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
Kiss off azzholes, at least I have Aristocracy and Heredity I can be proud of. I don't need the respect of peons.
You don't get the respect of anyone but the sychophant State.Hurry up, you'll miss your liposuction Fido.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44866 Nov 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Waco. He's been so many phases and it's really difficult to keep up with his paranoia. You know it could be the neighbors with vote for a Republican candidate sign in their yard that don't like him because he's black or people at work are talking about him even though he can't hear it he knows it, always the Biblical scholar calling anyone that disagrees with him a Pharisee and he's the good Samaritan, etc. I've decided he can say whatever he wants about me or anyone because it's taken with a grain of salt with the exception of the village idiot that always agrees with him.
The boy is as thick as a brick, has a persecution complex, and is incapable of higher thought processes.Typical democrat, with his tongue buried in the Presidential posterior.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#44867 Nov 25, 2013
TSF wrote:
You know I am serious. This is an opportunity for republicans to show that they have a plan, can implement a plan and can provide leadership to solve a problem instead of crying, whining obstructing , pissing and moaning. If there is a plan, lets hear it.
Your not looking for a plan. You want the government to steal for you and your freeloading losers.
Taxpayer

Camden, NC

#44868 Nov 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
I'm still the same old a hole.Remember, my people came over here twelve million years ago, on a whale turd.I'm better than everybody else!
No I am sure you were on the cameras coming across the fence down in New Mexico.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44869 Nov 25, 2013
Now, THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44870 Nov 25, 2013
What's the difference between Obama and God? God doesn't think He's Obama.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44871 Nov 25, 2013
Allen's people came over on a boat, alright.The banana boat from Central America.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44872 Nov 25, 2013
Headline from San Francisco newspaper says it all. "Batkid won't be able to help Obama on S.F. visit".

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44873 Nov 25, 2013
Since Obamacare covers maternity services for ninety year old women, maybe it will cover the cost of liposuction on Allen's huge rear end.Yayy Obamacare!

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44874 Nov 25, 2013
Smokers are unhappy! Obamacare charges fifty percent more for smokers, the only pre-existing condition penalized! Many say they simply won't sign up, leaving fewer people to pay for other people's insurance.Fewer people means higher premiums for the ones who DO sign up, which is hard for dems to understand, since they think math is evil.

“Vote”

Location hidden

#44875 Nov 25, 2013
Come on, dems! You're going to need some personal attacks to divert attention from Obamacare, but I'll keep the issues alive, you gutless dems
Ben

Greer, SC

#44876 Nov 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Come on, dems! You're going to need some personal attacks to divert attention from Obamacare, but I'll keep the issues alive, you gutless dems
Forget it Buddy, they are as scarce as June bugs now. They wouldn't talk about Obamacare if you begged. Not even Obama is talking about Obamacare. That speaks volumes.
Ben

Greer, SC

#44877 Nov 25, 2013
Another great headline: "Companies Prepare to Pass More Health Costs to Workers
Firms Brace for Influx of Participants in Insurance Plans Who Had Earlier Opted Out", gets better and better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriffa s Reports - Apr '17 Lisa 64 1
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Mar '17 Musikologist 8
Surry County Murder / May, 1996 (Dec '05) Feb '17 Bob 8
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Nov '16 jay cooper 63
News No citations in Nov. 6 collision (Nov '16) Nov '16 Bob Is An Idiot 2
cps pain management (Aug '15) Aug '16 Keep Out 2
News N.C. parenting columnist files lawsuit in Kentucky (Jul '13) Jul '13 SilverSwanBabies 1

Arlington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Arlington Mortgages