Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#44844 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
You must feel so much better since you admit your obvious racism. I will not quit this thread because I like being called Arnold. He must be one hell uv a dude who called you out on your bs. I am honored to be called his name. Arnold, Arnold, Arnold...Call me that one more time, my sweatheart! Yes, roll with it!
You know Arnold was on meds for some issues don't you? I don't know how proud that makes you to be compared to someone with his issues; however, if you're not Arnold, you might want to check into the whole mental health meds thing. It worked for him some of the time!!

Yes, I feel so liberated to be called out on what I really think. BTW, I've been liberated for quite a while and I've felt good for quite a while. I'm rolling sweetheart!!!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44845 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I would say stick it up your queer azzhole but you would enjoy that.It just so happens one of my favorite l\ligger actors is Samuel L. Jackson and I did vote for Obama twice.What more proof do you need I'm NOT a racist or even a Republican?
Boy! Talk about angry! I don't even know who Samuel L. Jackson is, but your vote for Obama has been regretted by you on more than one occasion and have said so. If you use the "N" word in any capacity, you may not be a racist, but you certainly have a great disrespect for black people, and you would never do that to their face. So, why do it behind their back?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44846 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know Arnold was on meds for some issues don't you? I don't know how proud that makes you to be compared to someone with his issues; however, if you're not Arnold, you might want to check into the whole mental health meds thing. It worked for him some of the time!!
Yes, I feel so liberated to be called out on what I really think. BTW, I've been liberated for quite a while and I've felt good for quite a while. I'm rolling sweetheart!!!
I am glad. I have met thousands of you in life and you can never hide your true feeling on race. You are no exception. What kind of meds was Arnold on? If he was kicking your ass with the regularity that I am reading on here, they may be worth a go. I think Arnold must have had it going on. You can't forget him, can you? That is just how love is!

Location hidden

#44847 Nov 24, 2013
State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad. I have met thousands of you in life and you can never hide your true feeling on race. You are no exception. What kind of meds was Arnold on? If he was kicking your ass with the regularity that I am reading on here, they may be worth a go. I think Arnold must have had it going on. You can't forget him, can you? That is just how love is!
There's some people you don't forget and when someone was as bizarre as Arnold was, you just don't forget and not in a good way. After one is institutionalized as Arnold was, I'm not certain of what meds he was on.

I don't try to hide my feelings. Why should I? People like you that think you shame people for how they feel don't intimidate me. I know who I am and my belief system. You don't and from many of your past posts, you barely know the day of the week!!:)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44848 Nov 24, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text> I remember when I said I was a conservative! That was fun! I have a lively sense of humor for a dick!
Brought you republicon "SUCKERS" out of the wood work now didn't I? "Food for thought" I believe it was called. Suck it up. LMAO
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44850 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
There's some people you don't forget and when someone was as bizarre as Arnold was, you just don't forget and not in a good way. After one is institutionalized as Arnold was, I'm not certain of what meds he was on.
I don't try to hide my feelings. Why should I? People like you that think you shame people for how they feel don't intimidate me. I know who I am and my belief system. You don't and from many of your past posts, you barely know the day of the week!!:)
There can be a number of reasons that people are institutionalised, some are done for legal reasons for the safety of the individual or for the safety of other people, and some are done voluntarily by the individual to help with depression or some other temporary psychological disturbance. Knowing your thinking pattern through posts, I am sure that you automaically assumed that the person was "crazy". That is not always the case, but I bet that you didn't even investigate the reasons. That is another good point for you being a Republican. You look at things on the surface and fail to get any of the facts. Next case. Proceed.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44852 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>OK state,someone keeps leaving nasty notes on my car with pictures of penises and swastikas.This shits going to stop!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks, Fake Waco. I will check around and see who it is.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

#44853 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>

I see it differently. I would feel really bad about hating a group of people for nothing more than the outward color of their skin, but being a hard core Republican, I can see where you would see pride in that. Most of us who are truly liberated call it "being shallow".
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44854 Nov 24, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Allen, my mom whipped me with dogwood switches as you have stated your dad whipped you. At least my mom taught me not to stay with a man that beat the crap out of me and that love doesn't hurt. Did you accept the abuse from your dead ex husband because your dad beat you as well and you thought this was love? The silver lining is that you didn't have any children to witness DV or who knows, your children might have been foster children or hey, just like me, you might have been a foster child too as your dad whipped you.
Yea, I knew that post would get your bloomers is a wad "rag doll". I sure did get my a** busted when I needed it and I knew long before I was married that I never wanted children. As far as my dead ex-husband goes, yea I took some name calling when he was doped up but the first and last time he raised his hand to me it was on. Don't you ever think that home girl didn't get her punches in. It was "the war of the roses". And then I left his crippled a** sitting amoung the rubble. Survival of the fittest. I could have killed him but hey, I'm way to cute for prison:)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44855 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>OK state,someone keeps leaving nasty notes on my car with pictures of penises and swastikas.This shits going to stop!!!!!!!!!!
It's probably your friend Taxpayer. LOL
Allen

Penrose, NC

#44856 Nov 24, 2013
Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get do you?Number one, it doesn't make me gay if I had a couple of homosexual flings during my life,number two,nor does it make me a racist if I occasionally say the word l\ligger.By the way state,one of my gay memorable flings was with a big black buck l\ligger.
So that's why you wear depends and can't hold your bowels in public? No it doesn't make you gay or a racist but, it does make you a big A** Ho**. Roflmfao.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#44857 Nov 25, 2013
My goodness.Aren't the foul little democrats on edge these days, dozens of fake posts, all this anger, directed at little old me? Maybe the fact that their Fuhrer Obama is circling the drain has the poor dears on the rag! I'm not laughing yet, I'll save that for 2014.I am, however, grinning a bit.The madder the democrats get, the happier I am.It's so exciting!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44858 Nov 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Brought you republicon "SUCKERS" out of the wood work now didn't I? "Food for thought" I believe it was called. Suck it up. LMAO
Actually, Big Al, I'm a liberal trying to get the liberals here on the move! I think we might all get invited to Robert Redford's place for a sit in! Vote for McGovern!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44859 Nov 25, 2013
Bacon, if State wants to forget about AZ, we should let him, just go along with it, like we did when he was going through his"spoon"phase, our when he thought Gail was after him.He's so sensitive!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44860 Nov 25, 2013
Bacon if State wants to forget about AZ, we should let it go, before he starts thinking Spoon is after him again, or thinks that he's Gail again.You know the guy is delicate.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44861 Nov 25, 2013
Are you two guys up yet ? Get a dictionary and start posting! That way, maybe you won't misspell half of your posts! What a pair of nitwits! LMAO!

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44862 Nov 25, 2013
Obama leaves Pastor Saeed behind as prisoner in Iran, while giving Iran back billions of dollars! Obama, the low dog who cares nothing for Americans, could care less. Typical democrat.Leaves friends to die.

Location hidden

#44863 Nov 25, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Bacon, if State wants to forget about AZ, we should let him, just go along with it, like we did when he was going through his"spoon"phase, our when he thought Gail was after him.He's so sensitive!
I know Waco. He's been so many phases and it's really difficult to keep up with his paranoia. You know it could be the neighbors with vote for a Republican candidate sign in their yard that don't like him because he's black or people at work are talking about him even though he can't hear it he knows it, always the Biblical scholar calling anyone that disagrees with him a Pharisee and he's the good Samaritan, etc. I've decided he can say whatever he wants about me or anyone because it's taken with a grain of salt with the exception of the village idiot that always agrees with him.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44865 Nov 25, 2013
Allen wrote:
Kiss off azzholes, at least I have Aristocracy and Heredity I can be proud of. I don't need the respect of peons.
You don't get the respect of anyone but the sychophant State.Hurry up, you'll miss your liposuction Fido.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#44866 Nov 25, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know Waco. He's been so many phases and it's really difficult to keep up with his paranoia. You know it could be the neighbors with vote for a Republican candidate sign in their yard that don't like him because he's black or people at work are talking about him even though he can't hear it he knows it, always the Biblical scholar calling anyone that disagrees with him a Pharisee and he's the good Samaritan, etc. I've decided he can say whatever he wants about me or anyone because it's taken with a grain of salt with the exception of the village idiot that always agrees with him.
The boy is as thick as a brick, has a persecution complex, and is incapable of higher thought processes.Typical democrat, with his tongue buried in the Presidential posterior.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arlington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chatham Woods Senior Apts: A Nightmare On Elm S... 18 hr Get Real Elkin 7
Jonesville Music Thread (Apr '14) Apr 19 Musikologist 5
Who is Stephen Mahaffey? (Mar '07) Apr 12 Archiebunk 58
Stephen Mahaffey (Mar '07) Apr 12 Archiebunk 91
News Arrests made in shooting, additional suspect wa... Apr 2 Anonymous 2
How clean is your water in Elkin? (Mar '14) Mar '15 Dioxin 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Feb '15 Revival clinic a ... 9
More from around the web

Arlington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE