Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Arlington Forum

Comments (Page 2,158)

Showing posts 43,141 - 43,160 of55,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
My solution would be to join the Employment Security Commission with DSS in a fierce campaign to find jobs for those on the Welfare rolls. Recruiters already in these agencies need to visit business throughout the state to effectively match applicants with jobs. Of course, these would probably be low skill jobs paying minimum wsge for the most part.The business owner would get a good tax break for hiring people formerly on the rolls. I would keep thier food stamps and day care provisions active for a one year period. People would be working and have more of an incentive to work and in the long run may develop some pride in doing so. Congress also needs to raise the minimum wage to a livable standard. ESC and DSS needs to end some of their cushy do nothing office jobs and get out and do some work that is meaningful and would save the taxpayer a ton of money.
Well, well, well, SOF. I see you incorporated about 2/3 of my suggestions into your solution. Glad you finally see the light. The only problem I see with Employment Security Commission helping is their hands are full finding jobs for those Obama promised jobs for what 5 years ago? You had a couple ideas I agree with. The one about giving employers a tax break to hire these people is a good idea. Of course, you can't start an untrained person off at $10 an hour because there's a lot of time and money spent in training anyone for a job they're not familiar with and a tax break will not always cover lost production We're on the same page about allowing their services to remain in place for one year to get on their feet. I'm glad you finally see that making people work gives them a sense of pride and to me to finally give all public assistance the finger (you know what I mean) when they're able to make it on their own.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco called me a racist for using the word 'Redneck'. Let's see what he does to Ben for using the 'N' word (Diguised 'N' so it wouldn't be rejected by Topix.) Double standard, Waco, or do you really hate racism from Republicans, too? Ben, your use of the word shows your backwards ignorance. Try to establish a better choice of words.
Good gosh, can't anyone take a little internet humor. Words are only words and shouldn't be taken so serious. If I called waco a Redneck l\ligger and he's offended, I'm sorry and apologize to him if the truth hurts him.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you the Topix sissy pants? Why do you always want someone else to fight your fights? Fight your own fights coward. Have you ever thought people don't call other people out on your behalf because they don't give a flying fig about if a post hurt your feelings? That's not a double standard, it's just they don't care. Get it!! STOP WITH THE WHINING!!!
Instead of getting on someone for using the inappropriate 'N' word, you get on me for calling them out. That tells volumes about your make up, and that to you , the 'N' word is acceptable language. It is not to me. Since when did doing the right thing become whining? Don't get angry because I have the courage of conviction and you don't
State of Florida

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Good gosh, can't anyone take a little internet humor. Words are only words and shouldn't be taken so serious. If I called waco a Redneck l\ligger and he's offended, I'm sorry and apologize to him if the truth hurts him.
I'm thru taking sht from that btch Waco.it's on now.lousy btch.
Allen

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

I had sex with a dog.His name was state.
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well old SOF, what happened to your argument with me about children can be taken from their children because the parents don't work? Noticed my case wasn't from whatever state you said. What say you?
The best part was not only did they remove the children, a TPR was accomplished quickly as a resolution, because unlike you, many see that some people ain't gonna work.
Your idea will never pass. Mine is workable and has more substance. I like my incentive program better than your automatic cut off.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Hello bacon.Thought I'd stop in and clear the confusion up.There are many fakers, but only one real Waco.State/Arnold is doing his normal bitchy thing, My cousin Ben is with his kids in Charlotte.Allen is pretending to be Ben tonite.Same old same old.
Waco for real no lie

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

I hear Allen's relatives floated over to America on a whale turd.
Waco for real no lie

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Gosh state really?
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Waco 1909 wrote:
State, I assumed that was Allen on the fake Ben post.Was it you?
It wasn't me. I don't have a need to entertain myself with fake posts.
Allen

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

My people came over nineteen thousand years ago on a whale turd.That means I'm special you losers.
State of Florida

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Did somebody call me a n###r? You better stop it! You did, didn't you? Somebody must have! You'll be sorry! I'm gonna make bacon call you out! You big bully!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Ooooooooooo....WOW!!!! !!!!!!We're among INBREED ROYALTY! You definitely have a lot of l\liggers and incest in your woodpile going back that far in history, Your Highness High Yellow Redbone Heinie Hole! We can tell by the way you post. Samuel Allen, AKA Kunte Kinte, stepped on Mary's and John's shit right off their dingy.
You must have been one of those foster children that had to walk around with a dead chicken tied around his neck. I can tell by the way you post.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Good gosh, can't anyone take a little internet humor. Words are only words and shouldn't be taken so serious. If I called waco a Redneck l\ligger and he's offended, I'm sorry and apologize to him if the truth hurts him.
I am a gay redneck with a little l\ligger in my wood pile. I'm related to Sambo and Rosey O'Donnell.
Waco 1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Waco 1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I am a gay redneck with a little l\ligger in my wood pile. I'm related to Sambo and Rosey O'Donnell.
This is a fake Waco, I'm not related to Rosey O, I'm related to Rock Hudson.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

State of Florida wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of getting on someone for using the inappropriate 'N' word, you get on me for calling them out. That tells volumes about your make up, and that to you , the 'N' word is acceptable language. It is not to me. Since when did doing the right thing become whining? Don't get angry because I have the courage of conviction and you don't
Not playing your little racist game. If I want to be a racist, I will, and if I don't, I won't. At the end of the day, I don't answer to you and you can call me a racist or whatever floats your boat, unlike you, I'm not going to beg anyone else on here to "call someone out" on my behalf. If you had courage and conviction you seem to think you have, you'd call them out yourself and stop waiting for someone to fight your battles.

Also, when did our country get so politically and socially correct that we have to use phrases like the "n" word or the "w" word? Hey, people ought to use words instead of letters because I can't keep up with every word every letter is suppose to cover that might offend someone. I figure if you say a word and it ain't the right one and you get your head knocked off your shoulders, you'll figure out someone else didn't find that word acceptable.
Allen

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

Judged:

I'm still the same old a hole.Remember, my people came over here twelve million years ago, on a whale turd.I'm better than everybody else!
State of Florida

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not playing your little racist game. If I want to be a racist, I will, and if I don't, I won't. At the end of the day, I don't answer to you and you can call me a racist or whatever floats your boat, unlike you, I'm not going to beg anyone else on here to "call someone out" on my behalf. If you had courage and conviction you seem to think you have, you'd call them out yourself and stop waiting for someone to fight your battles.
Also, when did our country get so politically and socially correct that we have to use phrases like the "n" word or the "w" word? Hey, people ought to use words instead of letters because I can't keep up with every word every letter is suppose to cover that might offend someone. I figure if you say a word and it ain't the right one and you get your head knocked off your shoulders, you'll figure out someone else didn't find that word acceptable.
The very best racist explanation I have ever seen from one who openly admits being one. Congratulations for coming out of the closet. You must feel so much better now. I wish more Republican bigots would follow your lead.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
You know I am serious. This is an opportunity for republicans to show that they have a plan, can implement a plan and can provide leadership to solve a problem instead of crying, whining obstructing , pissing and moaning. If there is a plan, lets hear it.
They don't have a "plan". Don't need to change one sixth of the economy. See that is the problem with Obamacare. It is too much. That big of a change is going to impact the economy too fast for anyone to make any adjustments. The Republicans have put forth simple law changes that would make health care easier and cheaper for everyone. Your dislike of them keeps you in the dark. Maybe if people would look at ALL the ideas and forget which party came up with them, Washington MIGHT come up with a healthcare system that will not break the country and send us into bread lines, AGAIN.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Hello bacon.Thought I'd stop in and clear the confusion up.There are many fakers, but only one real Waco.State/Arnold is doing his normal bitchy thing, My cousin Ben is with his kids in Charlotte.Allen is pretending to be Ben tonite.Same old same old.
How convenient that you have a cousin named Ben. How convenient that you heard the fake posters coming. Everyone here knows that when you get angry on Topix, your multiple personalities come out of the wood work. Give it up friut cake.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 43,141 - 43,160 of55,681
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Arlington Discussions

Search the Arlington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jonesville Music Thread Mon Musikologist 3
Review: Revival Pain Management (May '13) Jul 18 Mike C 8
hot guy looking 4 fun (Dec '12) Mar '14 Really 5
How clean is your water in Elkin? Mar '14 PBryant 1
Bray Family Jan '14 Jennie 2
starmount memorial painted (Sep '13) Dec '13 Bucking elks 4
Jonesville begins ABC store discussions (Dec '13) Dec '13 Wow 1
•••
•••